[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard an ftm transgender say that they're actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

I've heard an ftm transgender say that they're actually male because, even though their body is female, their brain is male. But I don't understand this, how can their brain be male? Is it literally programmed by a separate set of chromosomes that are XY? Is that even possible?
>>
Do you know what ultimately determines how brains are going to act like? Hormones.
>>
>>8839015
Then how come transexuals have to go through hormone therapy?
>>
File: 2pcTEM2.png (32KB, 198x182px) Image search: [Google]
2pcTEM2.png
32KB, 198x182px
>>8839021
>>
>>8839009
Yeah they were just lying to you because they think that will make you accept them.

Their brain is just female but they want to be male, so they take hormones and stuff to become male, approximately.
>>
>>8839026
>being this angry
If they apparently have a "male brain", which according to you means they have male levels of hormones, then how come they have to go through hormone therapy to reach male hormone levels. Even still, something that is associated with X does not define X
>>
>>8839009
>>8839015
>>8839021
>itt people don't understand basic biology

Sex chromosomes are only responsible for the initial burst of hormones in the womb that leads to the development of primary sex organs (testes/ovaries) as well as some other sex characteristics including possibly your brain.
Beyond that point, sexual development is controlled by hormones produced in the testes/ovaries.
>>
Why are trannies so violently sexist?
>>
File: 2017-01-22_01-10-15.jpg (71KB, 518x576px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-22_01-10-15.jpg
71KB, 518x576px
>>8839009
it's affected by hormones in the womb
see wiki if you are really curious and not just shitposting https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
>>
>>8839035
the brain doesn't produce most of your hormones retardo, your uterus or balls do
>>
>>8839009
OP, you are right, our brains are 100% female but we just thought it would be an epic funny prank to take testosterone and cut off our breasts because why not. Trans people are just very committed pranksters, you see.
>>
>>8839053
?
>>
No, brain sex is utterly debunked bullshit, but there is a spectrum of gendered behavior that can be loosley aligned to male and female attributes and individuals can fall to one extreme or another quite often.

this is NOT what makes them trans, however, it's just a happy coincidence for those that feel like they fit the stereotypes and want to play into them
>>
>>8839063
I don't think you're lying, I think you're sexists who rely on archaic ideas of what a man or woman "should be" to come to the conclusion that even though you have the characteristics that literally define you as female, you also have these other characteristics that sexists have decided are what men "should" have so you MUST actually be a man.
>>
>>8839063
Or, on another note, imagine if a white guy who likes eating fried chicken and stealing bicycles and generally acting "gangster" decided this meant he was actually mentally black and started wearing black face.
>>
>>8839062
So they don't have male hormone levels, what's your point?
>>
>>8839057
This is interesting, but doesn't the existence of females with "male brains" just prove they are not, in fact, male at all?
>>
>>8839099
the "male" brains, I mean
>>
>>8839035

Because they don't have a male everything else.
>>
File: DxxsKI0.png (8KB, 624x278px) Image search: [Google]
DxxsKI0.png
8KB, 624x278px
>>8839063
>>
>>8839099
wat
>>
>>8839099
What the fuck?
>>
>>8839009
She's just a delusional lesbian.
>>
>>8839015
So if I give straight males hormones, do they turn into women? Are they still attracted to women?
>>
File: What.jpg (38KB, 692x444px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
38KB, 692x444px
>>8839099
>derp
>>
>>8839078
Confirmed for terf sped kid
>>8839080
Not even close to the experience.
Its about how society reacts to me and my relationships with tje people in my life. If you had any friends irl you would understand. Its not because i want to wear a dress and have girls nights lol xD

>>8840876
Simple minded thinker I like that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.