[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /lgbt/ can you redpill me on anti-aging products? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Hello /lgbt/ can you redpill me on anti-aging products?

I am about to take a trip out to Wal-Mart to purchase some....ti is my first time purchasing such products. Anything I might need to know helps! God bless you! <3
>>
buy a cleanser, serum, moisturizdmer, and chemical exfoliant
dont buy a toner, the alcohol in it is counterproductive to anti aging
use chemical exfoliant after cleansing x2 a week at night
wash face with cleanser morning and night
>>
>>8837117
whats the point of a serum?

aready know about cleansing, moisturizing, and exfoliating
>>
>>8837141
it has ingredients for anti aging more concentrated, but doesnt moisturize
>>
>>8837117
ty!
>>
For your help, /lgbt/ I will tell you knowledge that is so valuable that it can't be valued in shekels.

God, Jesus and Christianity is actually real and the true explanations and being concerning life and its meanings.......however, the Christian Bible is factually incorrect.

If you seek out the living God, He will teach you all such things as you need to know!

Peace be upon you...
>>
File: What-is-Electrical-Polarity.gif (12KB, 410x290px) Image search: [Google]
What-is-Electrical-Polarity.gif
12KB, 410x290px
>>
http://www.marieclaire.com/beauty/news/a12937/computer-screen-skin-problems/
>>
The most important anti-aging product is sunscreen. Look into French, Korean, and Japanese sunscreens. Wear sunscreen every time you're going out.

see:
/r/skincareaddiction
/r/asianbeauty
>>
there are definitely basic anti-aging products/chemicals that absolutely have benefit. daily cleansing, moisturizing, staying hydrated, and using suncscreen while minimizing sun exposure are the simplest.
>>
File: jesus-gay.png (242KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-gay.png
242KB, 400x500px
>>8837237
Good Goy!
Worship the Sky-Daddy!
Ignore the Cognitive Dissonance!
Mary Was A Virgin!
>>
>>8837237
You are quite right, but don't forget Mother while we're at it. It takes both for the Triangle to be complete, regardless of what name the Christian Bible chooses to call her or what myths are promulgated about her by those who would see us Blinded.
>>
>>8837102
>can you redpill me on anti-aging products?
The only thing you need is one or more good healthy guys blowing their load all over your face.
>>
>>8837102
God isn't real faggot
that is asl
>>
>>8837102
Why do people come to 4chan to be 'redpilled'.. you'll only get even more bullshit on here than the marketing shills can dish out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.