[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the most hurtful, soul destroying thing someone could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 18

File: tumblr_ouo2423DqC1si01xjo1_500.jpg (59KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouo2423DqC1si01xjo1_500.jpg
59KB, 423x750px
what's the most hurtful, soul destroying thing someone could say to you/has said to you?

>you're a mentally ill man in a dress
>every cell of your body is male

also, how do I deal with this?
>>
>>8836347
Don't give a fuck about what they say and move on.
>>
>>8836352
what's the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to you anon?
that's the main point of the thread
>>
>you're sweet but sorry no
every girl i've ever loved
>>
>>8836372
stop being a little bitch then sam
you understand the more you like them and the more you message them the less they'll like you back

become an alpha, read the game and practice talking to girls in bars
if you're a transgirl/real girl then idk what to do
>>
>>8836347
Why the fuck is this hurtful? You're a man, you're in a dress, move on.
>>
>>8836347
>also, how do I deal with this?
I try to identify with "transwoman" as opposed to women.
It gives me realistic life goals to strive for and I don't have to be delusional with my biological sex.
>>
>>8836376
>Why the fuck is this hurtful? You're a man, you're in a dress, move on.
Ever had your masculinity questioned? Did it hurt?
>>
when I jokingly mentioned transitioning my friend said "you'd make the ugliest girl ever"

lol but at the very least I saw him yesterday and he says I look pretty good
>>
>>8836375
I dropped the last one out of my life after I realized she was using me
>oh hey lets kiss and touch A BUNCH in front of my ex
Should have seen that coming considering she told me she was just using the last girl she was with, really thought she liked me back though.
>>
>>8836347
oh my god anon im so sorry
>>
>>8836400
other one won't stand within 50 feet of me, friend told me she things I'm creepy af so that's shit too but oh well haha my feet are gonna fall off soon and I'm die
>>
>>8836347
<nothing>

Being abandoned and left alone when I need someone.
>>
You were asking for it, my boy. If you don't pass, what's point of wearing a female dress? People are cruel. They take any advantage to notice your imperfections and bully you based on them.
>>
>>8836389
> men have to be masculine
wew
>>
>>8836347
you deal with it by getting a sweet bf to make dirty love to you... like me
>>
>Most soul destroying thing somebody could say to you is the truth.

Really makes u think. Gender Dysphoria makes you mentally ill technically remember.
>>
>>8836429
Well no shit, but if they are masculine, being emasculated is an awful experience.

It hurts most cis women's feelings when they are mistaken for a man, why is this?

Do you think calling someone in a wheelchair a cripple is hurtful?

Trannys know they are biologically males, reminding them is like picking on a cripple.
>>
>>8836471
> Do you think calling someone in a wheelchair a cripple is hurtful?
Hmm yes we should call them able bodied so they feel better, good point
>>
Huh noone ever said to me anything...
>>
>>8836347
Hey, dude.
>>
>>8836407
>tfw you think Samantha was cute and want her to be your big spoon
>>
>>8836471
>why is this?
Well?
>>
>>8836477
Sarcasm aside
Decent people don't define them by their disability.
>>
>group of people and an elephant politely conversing, being friendly, living life, having a good time
>autistic /pol/fag walks in, points at elephant in the room
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>elephant reminded that they are not and never will be human
>storms out of room sobbing
>/pol/fag lets everyone know that they only care about the elephants psychological well-being
>feeding a delusion isn't healthy
>>
>>8836477
>wooow using a wheelchair to get around? You know you're paralyzed, right?moving around is for normal people, no matter how much you cling to that chair you're still just a CRIPPLE

>Yeah I know it's just the chair helps and makes me feel a bit better

>Its not NATURAL and no matter how much you roll around you'll never ever be someone who isn't crippled so just get rid of the fucking chair and crawl around like an animal
>>
>>8836347
How do you deal with the truth? By accepting it.
You are all mentally ill freaks, cutting off your dicks and shooting hormones, because you were fooled by the commie faggots.
>>
>>8836378
You are just a faggot playing doll with yourself.

>>8836389
If you have balls, you are a man. Doesn't mean a very good at his role, but a man.
>>
>>8836347
Have a little confidence maybe?
You are male, so what?
The way I see it, there's no reason to get offended over insults.
Insults are either true (in that case, why get offended? They're just stating a fact (
Are untrue (in that case, why get offended over something that's not even true?)
>>
>>8836347
Tranny here. The hurtful, soul destroying thing wasn't like a bigoted thing at all, it was just something that absolutely crushed me
I was with my boyfriend of about a year or so, and I started noticing that he seemed more distant than usual. One night after we had sex, he started crying- I cuddled him and asked him what's wrong
>I'm so sorry anon, I think we have to break up. I want to be a father
I don't blame him for that, especially since I know first hand what it's like to want children and not be able to have them, but yeah that crushed any happiness I had for like half a year, and put me right back to feeling like I'd never be a real woman.
>>
>>8836493
Have we met?
>>
>>8836458
I'm a cis het male but sometimes I wish I was a transgirl and I had a boyfriend and we shared an apartment together and at night he'd pin me down and fuck me raw
that'd be nice
what's it like anon?
>>
>>8836591
>You are just a faggot playing doll with yourself.
Yea I guess, I'm a feminine guy that wants to be a girl. Thus the "trans"-woman.
>>
>>8836554
I'm with you on the "it helps and makes you feel better thing". You seem very reasonable, I totally get transitioning

but I feel like 99.99 % of trans people irl aren't like this
they're all tumblr transbians who really think they are girls, through and through
case in point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM&t=67s
>>
File: hitler gas.png (309KB, 506x378px) Image search: [Google]
hitler gas.png
309KB, 506x378px
>>8836666
>I'm a cis het male but
>>
>>8836591
what if you have had an orchiectomy
>>
>>8836690
explain bro
are you upset that I'm cis het, or are you making fun of people who are like I'm cis het but.. I'd fuck a trap
>>
File: 1501882275705.jpg (230KB, 701x668px) Image search: [Google]
1501882275705.jpg
230KB, 701x668px
>>8836720
>explain
subtly telling you to leave.

Unless you qualify as one of those AGP things, in which case your presence will be tolerated.
>>
>>8836690
>gas
estrogen*
>>
File: mtf walk.jpg (169KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
mtf walk.jpg
169KB, 790x843px
>>8836681
Not even close. The vast majority of trans people are the kind of people to take HRT and stay away from presenting as their gender for as long as possible out of fear.

They're the same sort of person that would sit in their room and take titty skittles for 6+ months but wear the same clothes as they did pre-transition. They'd be fine with pronouns of their assigned sex simply because if people were progressive before they were ready they'd be put at risk. Pic related is relatable to a large number of MtFs simply because it's what most of us do.

This is because the vast majority of trans people simultaneously recognize the reality of what they appear to be and what they feel to be. Ask a boymode MtF what gender they are and they'll probably just pause and say 'male' slightly begrudgingly. A whole bunch of non-binary and genderqueer transgender people occur as a "I'm no longer male...but am I truly female...? Am I in between perhaps?" and not out of a place or view to be special or to seek attention.

I'm not sure what you hope to achieve by linking to specific moments of specific videos on Youtube. The board has a boymode fail thread right now, /lgbt/ pushes boymode / girlmode presentation to ridiculous limits, people agonize over who they are on the daily, and it doesn't take long on any trans community to see that your video is a sensationalist outlier.
>>
>>8836735
She's obviously an AGP egg.
>>
>>8836681
youtubers aren't a good reflection of how society actually is
They're clickbaity, intend to be controversial, and only get popular precisely because of that controversy (when they're doing nothing but talking at least)
>>
>>8836743
I'll leave her to you then.
>>
>>8836735
>>8836743
make me leave
reeeeeeeeee

also, I am genuinely male with no dysphoria
why did being gendered female give me a boner? I like it
>>
>>8836762
>why did being gendered female give me a boner?
Because you're not genuinely male, sweetie.
>>
>>8836739
that makes me really sad anon
genuinely, you've moved me. I really feel bad for trans people now, and I'm going to try and be a more progressive accepting person

>>8836744
I've been lurking on tumblr and lots, probably more than half of the girls I know have accounts on there and all post constantly about how they're agender trans/ non-binary and really just want girlfriends because they hate men
I just can't shake the feeling that the majority of transpeople are those sort of transpeople
transtrenders I guess? but even worse than that
>>
>>8836776
explain
is this some trans mind trick hive mind virus
>>
The most soul destroying anything has never been from someone else. It's been from me allowing those things to affect me and for me to degrade myself. Pumpkins, don't ever forget "sticks and stones might break my bones, but names will never hurt me." It's you doing it, not them. Wake up!
>>
>>8836780
AGPs often have internalized self-hate and misandry.
>>
>>8836780
Ugh, tumblr is just awful in general
So let me correct my statement
Binary trans people aren't really reflected by youtubers
"nonbinary" people are generally not actually trans (ie they don't really have dysphoria) and are just uppity prats wanting attention
>>
>>every cell of your body is male

Are your feeling seriously hurt by 'hurr dyrr muh chromosomes'? That's pathetic. You're the worst tranny ever.
>>
>>8836782
Everything is explained here >>8830911
>>
File: Folder.jpg (16KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
16KB, 200x195px
>what's the most hurtful, soul destroying thing someone could say to you/has said to you?

Nothing has stuck. the worst things have been what ive said to myself
trying to convince myself that i'm worthless and will never be loved or not good enough to be respected.

Of course none of that is true by any means. I'm pretty great and people find me sexy. I'm humble too.

In seriousness it was all just me screwing up my own mind.
>>
>>8836372
>tfw you'll never give Samantha sweet kisses on her snout
>>
>>8836812
what are some of those things anon?
>>
>>8836830
You make me feel so pretty snout anon..
>>
>>8836347
>your personality is the reason you're going to die alone and a virgin
>>
>>8836681
>but I feel like 99.99 % of trans people irl aren't like this
Actually IRL it's the opposite

Most MtF I know are very conflicted, the idea that they are delusional bothers them quite a bit. They seek out the arguments for and against transition and in the end begrudgingly accept it as a palliative treatment. We have horrible self esteem because there is no real closure on the validity of our identities or transition.

The feeling that you have of 99.9% of us being militant SJWs is informed by a vocal minority on the internet. Most of these people have serious egosyntonic personality disorders. And they are why we can't have nice things like respect...
>>
>>8836873
You should feel pretty. You are so tiny and adorable.
>>
>>8836666
It's the best feeling, along with loving cuddles with your bf
>>
>>8836896
I'm 5'11" @_@
Where do you live again?
>>
File: cry.gif (123KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
123KB, 480x270px
> Sorry, but I want to have kids someday
S-so do I
Please come soon, womb transplants
>>
>>8836347
>>you're a mentally ill man in a dress
>>every cell of your body is male

Does this actually hurt anyone anymore? I just automatically block it out of my mind like cureanon "STOP FAPPING START LIVING" spam. It's senseless rhetoric
>>
>>8836352
>Don't give a fuck about what they say and move on.
They main reason these words hurt emotionally is that they are backed by real threats (implied, not stated). Disregarding real threats doesn't make you very wise.

For example, someone could say a complete nonsense about you that even they don't believe... such as "You're a rapist!" As long as this nonsense WORKS for anyone as an excuse to cause you a real damage, it SHOULD also hurt you emotionally. Disregarding it "because I'm not a rapist" is escapism that will compound your harm.
>>
>>8836935
>I just automatically block it out of my mind
See >>8836945.
>>
>>8836928
You're tiny in spirit. :3
I might email you someday.
>>
>>8836935
it depends on who calls you it
some random anon over the internet, who cares?
But when it's your mother, it hurts.
>>
>>8836932
I don't think anything makes me quite as dysphoric as seeing women with their children running around
Everything else I can go "Eh, whatever" about, but not that
>>
>>8836352 >Don't give a fuck about what they say and move on.
>>8836935 >I just automatically block it out of my mind
We must fear stupidity of others because it has real consequences.

>>8836964 >some random anon over the internet, who cares?
Nothing "random" about that anon when he exists in a large number.
>>
hi i'm a trap!

i'm mostly interested in traps.

my kik is: trap
>>
File: IMG_0443.jpg (117KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.jpg
117KB, 640x1136px
>>8836954
Why not do it today. I have Facebook discord and email
>>
>>8837053
I cant. It's embarrassing as you've already probably seen my face.
>>
>>8836791
those tumblr girls aren't AGPs, they're actual young females
what are you saying
>>
When I was a kid my sister told me I'm ugly. Wasn't even trying to insult me, just stated it like a fact. Self-confidence never recovered from that nuking.
>>
>>8837053
what's ur email
ur smol
>>
>>8837071
>what's ur email
>ur smelly
>>
>>8837071
[email protected]
>>
>>8837053 >I have Facebook
>>8837080 >I have Google
reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8837065
Who just emailed me then
>>8837082
What? I'm trying to blend in with normies so I can catch dank Pokemon
>>
>>8837109
I haven't emailed you, snouty.
>>
>>8837109
'twas me
>>
I showed you my dick.

Please, respond.
>>
>>8837130
Ah, well someone else did
>>
>>8837158
Probably anonymous.
>>
>>8837153
And who is this?
>>
>>8837163
>anonymous
>"who"
>>
>>8837167
Well snout anon is anon
>>
>>8837066
Misread, they're just edgy feminists.
>>
>>8837172
tis me not he
me anon
>>
>>8837080
>iwantfriendstoemail
You've just burned a unique and pretty Gmail handle by posting it on 4chan. How will you filter haters from friends? They'll act like friends at first to lead you on. Then actual friends will contact you and you'll treat them like haters.
>>
>>8837192
literally no one cares enough to spam hate to someone's throwaway they found on 4chan
>>
>>8837206
>throwaway
1. If Google allowed that, they would become spam haven. Also they couldn't do what they love most: track people.
2. Her handle is meaningul, attractive and doesn't end with a number.

>someone
3. It's not "someone", it's a blatant namefag. And a tranny at that. And an autist. Perfect victim.

>literally no one cares
4. Keep hoping.
5. My experience tells otherwise.
6. Not if I choose to prove you wrong.
>>
>>8837222
*teleports behind you*
Apologize to her
>>
>>8837236
We are anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not apologize.
>>
>>8837251
>genuine autism
>>
>>8837076
No, I'm smelly.
>>
>>8836666
>I'm a cis het male
>but
are you certain about that
>>
>>8836739
When I'm a bi male and this is how I always walk and always have.... Minus the tits...

What could this mean
>>
>>8837374
Take your titty skittles, Alice.
>>
File: 1503891679584.gif (988KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503891679584.gif
988KB, 500x500px
>>8836389
>Ever had your masculinity questioned? Did it hurt?
Sure. Why would it hurt? Who cares? It's like having your haircut questioned. Adults don't get "hurt" from strangers giving their shit opinions. Everyone gives their shit opinions about everything. Growing up means learning to not be knocked off your feet any time any trivial error occurs.

Have you ever worked in retail or service industry? That's a good way of getting over this shit. Strangers are going to chew you out over the most ridiculous nonsense, every single day, and you quickly learn their opinions are only a means to an end [money] and are otherwise worthless.

Someone's gonna question your gender, question what movies you like, question who you're dating, question the car you drive, question your career path. None of these things have to hurt unless you're constantly telling yourself that it needs to hurt.
>>
>>8837179
Haha
>>8837192
>unique and pretty Gmail handle
Gosh anon that's actually a nice and cool thing to say, I usually just get eye rolls.
I dunno. I try to reply to everyone who talks to me
>>8837206
It's my main email (._.)
>>8837222
Gosh nice formatting, I like you. But I'm actually not autistic :(
>>8837236
Lmao
>>8837288
I really try my best to smell okay. i hate when I'm together for like weeks and then see someone I know and I just walked like 10km and I'm like oh god pls now why today
>>
>>8836633
>One night after we had sex, he started crying
If you were a real girl you would've dumped him right then and there. Ghosted him and done anything possible to get him out of your life

the fact that you cared about another man's feelings makes you a man at heart
>>
That's incorrect though. Cells are sexless since they don't produce gametes.
>>
>>8837414
Or maybe it just means I legitimately cared about him as a person and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, anon
Generally when you really care about someone- and I'm talking truly care, like you could see yourself marrying them happily- you want them to be happy.
We're not all as emotionally crippled as you are.
>>
>>8837407
>>8837266
>But I'm actually not autistic :(
I was projecting.
>>
>>8837407
Can I fap to your selfie?
Or would you rather not?
>>
>>8837491
Webms to large for my data so I'm not sure I get your full context
>>8837508
Ummmm I feel like I should say no but I have no emotional response to remarks like that? So do what you want
>>
>>8836347
"You look Jewish"
>>
>>8837527
I thought you were a horny tranny. I won't fap to you if you aren't. The world has more than enough sexually indifferent cis bitches if I wanted to fap to that.

To me, the whole point of transsexualism is getting the best of two worlds... but /lgbt/ disagrees. Pointless transsexualism is pointless.

>Webms to large for my data
Thumbnail captures it completely, there's nothing else to see there.
>>
File: vy462A3.png (623KB, 756x674px) Image search: [Google]
vy462A3.png
623KB, 756x674px
>gifts and nice things are for girls, not you.

>I want you to move out by the end of the month

>You're a strong young man, you can carry that.

>You're a psycho bitch.

>You told me you were a girl.

>Maybe i'd accept a blowjob, but nothing more than that.

>I need you to find a new place to live.

>What's your reallll name?

>You be good, little one. Goodbye.
>>
>>8837572
ah fuck..
I shouldn't of made this post

now i'm crying
>>
>>8837572
Jesus. Most of these hit me hard
>>
>I cant be friends with a filthy faggot
Someone i thought was my best friend.
>>
>>8837593
That's what all straight friends think.
Some just say it out loud.
>>
File: 1502448169399.jpg (115KB, 576x740px) Image search: [Google]
1502448169399.jpg
115KB, 576x740px
>I think gays are valid, but bisexuals just want to be special snowflakes
My mom said it too, which doesn't make it any better
>>
>>8837562
Relevant picture.

>>8837527
Also it's funny because you had complained earlier about lack of interest from women... only to become one of them. You've copied pathologies of femininity right along its benefits, thereby nullifying them. Pointless transsexualism is pointless.

"Whoever fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become a monster in the process. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."
>>
>>8837572
Here's an idea for therapy: use these phrases on cis people.

>What's your reallll name?
...to a respectable community member: a doctor, a director, a police officer. Flat out refuse to accept the name they choose.

>You're a strong young man, you can carry that.
...to a woman, to an ailing elderly man.

If it's okay to say this nonsense to you, it's okay to say it to everyone. Rinse and repeat until the whole world reforms itself.
>>
>>8836347
nothing, I dont care, I already have zero illusions about myself and little self-worth so it very hard to put me down

I still feel shitty about people who say anything bad to me but its just 'fuck off'

>>8836372
yeah it hurts the most when someone you like and you trust rejects you or even worse backstabs you
>>
>>8837651
This sounds bitter and retaliatory.
>>
>>8837620
most of them are transbians btw
>>
>>8837676
I have always felt that pic was wishful thinking. Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>8837674
Why? They think these are kind things to say.
>>
>>8836347
>male cell

I read that only once somewhere, and it's as biologically incorrect as anything

as for the first time, im neither mentally ill nor do I wear a dress, ever
>>
>>8837698
Yeah but i'm not gonna try to feel better about it by causing drama or hurting someone else.

If I want to, I can just go find a small stray cat to poke it's eyes out.
>>
>>8837706
implying you can catch a cat lmao
>>
>>8837706
Cats don't misgender anyone on purpose. For cat, if you pass, you pass. Cat gives no shit about your birth gender. Only wicked people do.
>>
>>8837718
the fucking point is,

you fucking dumb ass,

i'm not gonna fucking hurt someone vulnerable just to feel better about me being taken advantage of.

If you're a wicked dickhead like that then you may as well go buttfuck a kitten.
>>
File: hebdo-texas.jpg (236KB, 945x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hebdo-texas.jpg
236KB, 945x1200px
>>8837722
>i'm not gonna fucking hurt someone vulnerable
Stray cats are vulnerable. Nazis aren't.
>>
>>8837731
Actually i'm a natsoc and i'm pretty fucking vulnerable.

what does this have to do with anything, you antifa scum?
>>
>>8837734
>fascist
>vulnerable
Simply gas yourself.
Problem solved.
>>
>>8837722
>>8837734

>taking about blinding cats
>taking about fucking cats
>claims to be actually natsoc
>talks about humanitarianism and being nice and merciful to other people

watch out everyone, it's another case of actually mentally ill person posting on 4chan
>>
>>8836591
ok professor manlet

have fun at your 6-4 and your one day of vacation a year
>>
>>8837467
women don't care about the feelings of the people they date
>>
>>8837753
>t. bitter man
>>
>>8836477
or you could just regard them normally
>>
>>8836581
I'm not sure what kind of person this is

Is it a nigger self hating /pol/tard? A middle aged normie with nothing going for them who just discovered the internet? Or an angry 13 year old boy?

It's hard to tell those types apart
>>
File: 1504535700082.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1504535700082.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>8837748
You just took what I said out of context.

Do you speak english?

I was using that as an example to say I'm not a retaliatory bitter person who likes to go hurt vulnerable people.

I was telling anon if he wants to go up to strangers and treat them like shit the same way they have treated him,

then he may as well go abuse a cat like a sicko.

Do you speak english? Where did this get jumbled up?

I'm about to get on full tilt right now that you think I supported anything about abusing animals just because I illustrated a hypothetical situation so that I could judge it as retaliatory.
>>
>>8837763
>posts the meme frog

yup, a nutcase
>>
File: TRNDNeQ.gif (3MB, 569x302px) Image search: [Google]
TRNDNeQ.gif
3MB, 569x302px
>>8837748
>>8837770

>"Did you hear about that thing on the news where a guy raped his daughter?"

Anon interrupts

>"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU RAPED YOUR DAUGHTER? HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY RAPED HIS DAUGHTER."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfw5-wCVMNM
>>
>>8837080
>gmail

Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>8837777
>misquotes on all caps, posts youtube videos as reaction images

stop, take your meds
>>
File: ca4.FIXED.png (742KB, 600x777px) Image search: [Google]
ca4.FIXED.png
742KB, 600x777px
>>8837734
>>
>>8837799
>>8837806
i don't get it.
>>
>>8837813
Sad!
>>
>>8837777
>denies autism
>posts with quads
Confirmed for autism.
>>
File: 1486804868096.png (152KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
1486804868096.png
152KB, 400x433px
>>8837832
>>8837819
>>8837806
>>8837799
>>8837770

Holy fucking shit

Are you okay?
Do you need someone to talk to?
>>
File: finlandia.jpg (48KB, 447x589px) Image search: [Google]
finlandia.jpg
48KB, 447x589px
>>8837841
im ok

pic related
>>
>>8837845
You're getting pretty fucking bitter and toxic at anon, there.

Somebody hasn't asked if you were okay recently enough, have they?
>>
>>8837849
but only one of these posts was mine tee hee hee
also you're doing it wroooong if you arent drunk or drugged on chans
>>
>>8837572
tbhhon I was hoping somebody would look at this post and take pity on me for all the things I've had spoken to me.
>>
>>8837845
Yin is such a cutie.
>>
>>8837572
>>Maybe i'd accept a blowjob, but nothing more than that.
I wish I had a guy who would accept a blowjob from me but sadly I am too socially retarded to meet anyone tbhon
>>
>>8836347
So literally the truth then?
>>
When /lgbt/ sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're bringing skittles. They're bringing memes. They're CAT RAPISTS. And some, I assume, are good people.
>>
>>8837886
tbhon you can give me a blowjob tbhon
>>
>>8837911
I mean real blowjob. Imaginary one equals to torture because I can't succ it tbqhon
>>
>>8837916
tbqhon where at?
>>
>>8837909
lmao
>>
>>8837924
Yuropooria tbHON
>>
>>8837938
tbqHON I hope you like feminine penis
>>
>>8837946
I have no opinion either way or another tbqhon
>>
>>8837620
I've only ever dated trans girls. Please stop making crazy posts
>>
Currently the most soul crushing thing was an old friend I knew from elementary to high school randomly calls me and tells me he likes me.

Really builds me up. You are pretty. I liked you even back then. Come visit me. He made me believe.

Now I am ghosted and yay just one more thing to remind me I am going to die abused and alone and my life will be shit from birth to death, but hey I did have nice tits for a couple years.
>>
>>8837959
>I've only ever dated perfect people.
Too much fucking privilege!
>>
>>8838053
What haha
>>
>>8836347
>>you're a mentally ill man in a dress
And I'm still a better [gender of person spewing insult] than you will ever be.
>>
>>8836790
The most soul destroying thing I have ever heard is you calling people pumpkin
>>
*tell good friend that I'm trans*
"Don't worry man, I support you. No matter what, you'll always be my best bro. I care about you man."
JUST
>>
>>8839210
Ouch, that's rough anon. I got something similar
>You'll always be my son
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.