[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sure you get this all the time but... When a gay man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1490518729691.png (893KB, 739x824px) Image search: [Google]
1490518729691.png
893KB, 739x824px
I'm sure you get this all the time but...

When a gay man looks at a woman, what do that see? I see something I want to put my dick in, in every conceivable way. But what does a gay man see?

If I wasn't trying to dick them, i'm sure I would find them far more contemptuous than I do currently (i.e. moronic modern female culture and interests, lack of real hobbies or curiosity beyond gossip etc).

Maybe its like looking at a sister. Someone who you don't want to fuck but is largely annoying.
>>
>>8836086
How do you look at men?

Why's it so hard for some straight men to just think of it that way?
>>
>>8836089
I look at men like they probably stink. Do you think women look like they stink?
>>
>>8836092
Yes.
>>
>>8836105
What do you find objectionable about the smell?
>>
>>8836107
Their stinky fishy vaginas.
>>
>>8836109
Worse than pissy dick and ass?
>>
jesus fucking christ can you please just get back to /b/
>>
>>8836109
>>8836105
Are you revolted by the vagina or ambivalent? As a teen, how much of your time was wondering what they looked like?
Mine: 100%

>>8836113
Sorry, I really dont mean to shit up your board it is a sincere question and I dont want to disrupt anything here.
>>
>>8836116
Gay man here
I look at grills like I look at my sister, but they are way more annoying. I could never have female friends. I ignore them because I don't need anything from them. They are like NPCs in games.
>>
>>8836122
Are you disgusted by them at all?
>>
>>8836116
Literally apply how you think about men to how gays think about women, it's not that hard.
>>
>>8836086
Hmm, that's kind of a hard question. I really don't feel much when I look at a girl, except a tiny bit of jealousy sometimes, on a rare occasion. Id love to have girly hips and beautiful hair like that, and be able to get guys to admire and like me as easily. But i see 90% of women as annoying bitches and I mostly ignore them completely. The amount of total sluts in the average girl population of a college campus, for example, is so high that it just makes me feel disgusted. But its not something that I spend a lot of time thinking about, like I just said, I don't even notice that they're there most of the time.
>>
Any stories of girls trying to turn you straight?
>>
>>8836125
Not really. I don't spit venom towards them. Their voice is annoying and they waste so many words on saying nothing, they repeat themselves a lot too. That's why I keep distance from them. Maybe if I were attracted to them I'd ignore those things like I ignore bad habits of men I like.
>>
want to be her XD
>>
>>8836139
No girl knows I'm gay. They are not involved in this. Once grill from my class wanted to push me to ask her out but I refused for some petty reason.
>>
"id love to fuck you but wish you didnt want it in the vagina"
>>
They are just people I don't have sexual thoughts about
>>
>>8836086
you sound like an onerous person anon
>>
>>8836092
fuck you bitch

you're not really gay, you just hate men
you have no idea what being sexually attracted to someone actually means, and you NEVER will, you dyke
>>
>>8836086
You just see them as people? Not a hard concept.
>>
>>8836086
>When a gay man looks at a woman, what do that see?
Scenery.
>>
>>8836111
DEFINITELY
>>8836354
Tbh it's highly unlikely that person actually hates men, but your post certainly makes the case for why someone would. Not everything revolves around your dick, a good 50% of the population thinks your gross sour sweaty smell is off putting and not sexy, and would not enjoy having sex with you solely because you're a man. And that's just life. Deal with it, don't be a manchild.
>>
>>8836929
>a good 50% of the population
Fuck off with your bi erasure cunt.
>>
>>8836929
>Tbh it's highly unlikely that person actually hates men
The average feminist does.
>>
>>8836122
>he doesn't talk to every single NPC, multiple times to check if the dialogue changed after progressing the story
look at THIS faggot
>>
>>8836086
>But what does a gay man see?
The equivalent to a dog, a child, a chair or an elderly person, no sexual interest whatsoever.
>largely annoying
They are.
>>
>>8836354
"You're not really gay!" he shouts at the OP, who identified himself as a straight male.
>>
>>8836086

I'm not sure if I'm really gay or more bi.
It's a mixture of feelings. I don't really want to have sex with them, but I'm not necessarily unattracted to them. Some of them are like brothers or sisters, and others I feel a bit uncomfortable around... I think because a lot of them hit on me, and I'm honestly not sure how to respond. I'm a bit insecure in my sexuality.

I don't really greet them as brethren most of the time - though this goes for most people, I'm more-or-less perpetually shell shocked and horrified at my own existence. I kind of want to care about fashion and whatnot, but nowadays I've returned to being ashamed of such things - funny because at one time I had no real problem with dressing loudly. I feel very comfortably around femininity and kitsch, but I think I creep it the fuck out.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.