[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hate myself for being trans >repress like champ as hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: trashbandicunt.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
trashbandicunt.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>hate myself for being trans
>repress like champ as hard as i can
>even fall for the nofap meme
>almost ready to kill myself
>let's try this transition thing
>go the official route
>they make me do a karyo blood test just to rub in the XY i suppose
>getting blockers and hormones was easy enough
>they put me on some low dose to fuck with me even more
>20mg androcur & 2 mg estrifam

Are they trying to make me kill myself?
I got an appointment on monday, which dose should I demand to finally start feeling better?
>>
20mg does the job. Even 10mg of androcur does, it just takes long to get nuked.

4-6mg. 6 is pushing it though if it's a old meme clinic. Some may give you 8. But a boost from 2 to 8 is never gonna happen. Negotiate for 6 and down bargain for 4 if needed.
>>
>>8835860
that dosage is the perfect starter dose. Be thankful you even got doctors help.
>>
>>8835860
>>8835976
>>8835978
First month in 2 mg E is completely fine. After the First month they should up it to 4 after another 3 to 6 and after half a year youll start highdosing *shrugs* got the best proven longterm effects instead of nuking your body with Tblocker and E.
You have a limited amount of E receptors, how do you expect your body to accept more of you flood it with E? There are 2 ways this can end. Body panics, ereceptors overload and Break and you have to wait for a long time till they get fixed again or your body panics and produces more E receptors (have Fun with the gambling)

The Eflooding route is kind of outdated
>>
>>8835860
they will probably raise it after they get the blood results in
2mg estrofem and 20mg androcur is a decent start, doubling it would be pretty much the "normal dose" that almost everyone is on
>>
>>8835860
Why are so many trans people so suicidal? Even so much more than traps and others.
>>
>>8835860
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trust bitterhons!
>>
>>8835860
All meds you take need to start out relatively low. The blood tests you get will determine over time of you have too much or too little estrogen in you body. They can also increase it if your levels are fine, but aren't getting results.
>>
>>8836083
Repressing has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trust future bitterhons!
>>
File: sam.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
I also hate myself with passion. Feel like I'm to old, too solidified in life for transition, feel like I'm too manly (some said otherwise though). On the other hand I hate myself for having this feelings, I hate myself for wanting to just abandon my life. Repressing its taking its price on me with being nervous, depressed, anxious, chain smoking, cynical jerk, I look stressed and old. I'm not conviced about following feeling either. Both choices seems like a living hell.
>>
>>8835992
The point of E saturation is 1000pg/ml. Which you could only really get consistently if you take an excessive amount sublingually in one go(3-4mg per 4hrs).

6mg isn't gonna do much spread out over 8 hours per 2mg.

Also pills taken orally will likely lead to a overwhelming amount of estrone rather than estrogen.

You'd need to be taking a stupidly high amount orally(and sublingually, though less so) to even try to saturate the receptors with estrogen. Especially if your liver turns 2mg of the stuff into 50pg/ml orally. Which is why doses like 8mg exist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.