[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of the people on this board who claim that they wished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Dave Muscato.png (935KB, 756x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Dave Muscato.png
935KB, 756x1012px
How many of the people on this board who claim that they wished they had "transitioned early", were actually applicable for it at the time?
>>
>>8835562
I don't understand the question. Only my parents decided to stop me. However, even if they hadn't I am not sure I would have been able to get treatment as I lived in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>8835579
I meant, generally, were you "early onset". For whatever reason most of the people on this board developed GID post puberty
>>
>>8835583
Umm I think I was but I don't really know. I just remember one day my family stated to tell me stop being a girl and I had to change my personality.

I didn't really get it until puberty that I was trans tho.
>>
I could have been, but blockers and/or low dose hrt was not a thing for trans minors at that time. For the 7 years until I could get and afford it on my own I just put effort into everything else.
>>
>>8835583
>For whatever reason most of the people on this board developed GID post puberty

Almost like their life was a colossal fuck up and they thought being a "girl" would make it easier
>>
>>8835562
I don't really understand what you are asking.
Do you mean if I had sought gender transition when I was a preteen yea I probably would have been gate kept. There were no "external signs" as it were, I was a pretty average nerdy boy. Though I had a desire to be a girl from my earliest memories, it was something I always felt guilty about.

Internet is ubiquitous now, but I didn't have any real access to it until college. It wasn't until I found 420chan in college that I found out that with HRT you could actually attain good outcomes with transition. Until then all I knew of transsexuals were 50 year old hons from TV and 90's dial up internet.

Seeing as my options were to try my best at being male, or be a gross hon, I went with the sane decision.
>>
>>8835562
If I transitioned early I think I would either be dead now or doing some really fucked up stuff.
Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea repressing other than the fact I hate myself a lot now.

Not a lot of people can transition as a teen because of how their parents will react. My dad used to beat my mom and everyone at the house while we grew up, would break shit around like tv, etc.

Mix with the fact I'm quite poor and from a third world country filled with violence towards women and transwomen and you get the idea.
>>
>>8835562
How do I tell if I could have?
>>
>>8835562
Doubt it. Was cross dressing when i was 6. When my mom was pregnant with my sister i told her i wanted to have babies like her. When she told me it wasn't possible i cried and the family laughed at me for it. Gotta love super strict conservative family, they would have never taken me to a therapist. By the time i learned about hormones and shit it was too late. forever repressed otherwise i'd be a super hon.
>>
>>8836713
What were your other trans signs over the years?
>>
>>8836726
you mean like preferring to play with dolls, getting along with girls more than guys. Parents forced the correction on that. I've had people thinking i was gay since 4th grade cuz of this. I've always had a distaste for my erections. I've literally never climaxed from jerking it. Tried no fap, sex toys, i just can't get off from it. I've just always been unhappy w/ my dick and body. Just have to keep busy and find happiness elsewhere so i don't give in.
>>
>>8836787
How did your parents force corrections?

How have you ever climaxed?
>>
>>8835562
I didn't any gender dysphoria pre-puberty, but I could have transitioned when I was 17/18 if I knew more about trans issues and realized that I was trans back then. Even then, I wish that someone had forcefully sterilized me and given me estrogen injections when I was 12. I would have freaked out at the time, but it would have worked out well in the end.
>>
>>8839344
>Even then, I wish that someone had forcefully sterilized me and given me estrogen injections when I was 12.
How did you not think you were trans if you thought this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.