[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does someone realize later on they're trans? I get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1504762011264.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1504762011264.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
How does someone realize later on they're trans?
I get a bit worried when the thought pops into my head because I feel I have symptoms of it but I don't know if there's really anything there
>Gay
>Into crossdressing
>Submissive and into being basically a female sexually
>Would go full femboy mode if I weren't leaning masculine
>However the idea of taking hormone meds scares me a lot because I'd have to get blood drawn for tests while on illegally acquired meds and then I'd have to take it everyday and eventually it'd be smarter to take injections but needles scare me a helluva lot
>I'd never chop my dick off and I wouldn't want boobs, albeit i already have some small man boobs from bad posture and stuff
>Although with all that I don't look at women and think "wish that were me" but if its a really cute guy i think "i wish that were me"
I dunno I'm confused and worried but I feel like a straight guy if he touched a gay guys hand and started worrying he's gay too irrationally
What"s your experiences with hormones, I consider trying the kind that lets me keep my dick function and stuff
>>
>>8834805
yeah sounds like you might be trans
there is no sound theory apart from "you have been feminized in the womb, not as much to be trans-kid"
see femgen, bica + sems to avoid boobs
>>
>>8834868
that shoud be SERMs
>>
>>8834805
>illegally acquired meds
Spiro/estro aren't controlled substances. Unless you're on cypro or doing other drugs just tell your doc, they'll usually hook you up since it's safer for all involved.
>>
>>8835949
>Unless you're on cypro or doing other drugs just tell your doc, they'll usually hook you up since it's safer for all involved.
Yes, but only in the US as far as I know
>>
>>8834868
Lol doesn't sound trans at all.
Op, I was a repressor, and being just a femboy doesn't make you trans.

Have you ever fantasized about somehow becoming a woman? Would you like to be a mother over a father? Do your masculine features disappoint you, or cause some form of distress? Those are the kind of questions you need to ask yourself.

I do think some femboy could be closet trans, usually if they tend to be very jealous of women/hate them. I also think it's possible for femboy to convince themselves they are trans.

Trans is pretty loosely defined becouse (despite what others tell you) we don't know the cause, and it seems to be entirely psychological.
>>
>>8836273
not op but I've been questioning, guess im agp now :(

>Have you ever fantasized about somehow becoming a woman?
yes desu
>Would you like to be a mother over a father?
yes desu
>Do your masculine features disappoint you, or cause some form of distress?
I think they make me look ugly and shouldnt be on me at all :^)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.