[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my biggest concern right now how do I fix the green shadow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: greenshadow.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
greenshadow.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
This is my biggest concern right now how do I fix the green shadow

>inb4 laser

GTFO there's no money for it
>>
>>8833655
tbhon IDK
>>
File: combo-copia.jpg (345KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
combo-copia.jpg
345KB, 640x852px
>>8833655
It makes me feel really good knowing you trannies suffer with this daily and I'm a grown man who can go days without shaving with no signs of facial hair. Hopping on the trans trend means you deserve to suffer as much as possible until you inevitably off yourself.
>>
>>8833655
Someone posted a few weeks ago saying use orange concealer?

Also shave as close as possible, go against the grain, until you can't feel anything with your hands.
>>
>>8833655
Electrolysis or Laser.

>>8834210
They have so much money.
Why they look like hons instead of having all possible surgeries money can pay for?
Even if they ended up looking like a shitty woman who had too much plastic surgery, it's still better than looking like my uncle with a crazy wig.
Matrix was cool tho.
>>
File: DIos7anV4AA2g06.jpg (130KB, 655x767px) Image search: [Google]
DIos7anV4AA2g06.jpg
130KB, 655x767px
>>8833655
buy a shitty orange lipstick and blend it in to your beard shadow, then put a little bit of setting powder on top of it before you apply your foundation then put another layer of setting powder on and it'll blend very nicely
>>
File: hehe.jpg (12KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
12KB, 238x211px
>>8834210
Resentful because trannies can grow a thick luscious beard of Odin while you can't, my dude?
>>
>>8834210
It makes me feel really good knowing that I didn't turn out to be the type of person that wants other people to suffer.
>>
>>8834222
Lana (one on the right) passes.
>>
>>8834284
That's weird; despite the cotton candy hair I thought the left one looked more like a woman.
>>
>>8833655
Try using red concealer to counter the green.
>I used green concealer to cover my red cheeks and it works
Just put normal foundation or whatever so you don't look pale
>>
>>8834295
yeah, the one on the right literally looks like the biggest stereotypical trans woman possible
>>
>>8834284
>>8834295
>>8834348

Lana is the one on the left - my bad - that's who I meant.
>>
>>8835448
Why do transbians confused left and right so much?
>>
If you're not going to get laser or electro soon, your only solid way is plucking/epilating
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.