[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mtf >always looked femme af >god tier genetics >hrt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: goals.jpg (39KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
39KB, 390x390px
>mtf
>always looked femme af
>god tier genetics
>hrt worked literal wonders
>transitioning was easy mode
>became really full of myself
>live like a slob gamer grill for about 2 years
>can't cook for shit so I just order from different places every day
>literally only eat fast food and sweets
>smoke 1 pack of cigs every day
>get no exercise
>become fat over time and way less cute
>decide this need to stop
>want try jogging right now
>almost ready to go
>just need to tie my hair up in a ponytail
>grab my hair
>this can't be all of it
>panic
>it was all of it

Seems like I lost a lot of hair in the last 2 years and didn't even notice it.
I always had really beautiful hair and was so proud of it but now it feels so thin.
I guess it's gone now and I can only blame myself.
To be honest I'll probably kill myself soon if changing my diet and getting exercise isn't bringing it back.
Serves me right for being an arrogant cunt I suppose.

Please don't end up like me if you got lucky in the genetic lottery as well.
>>
>>8832838
I didn't get lucky genetically but I'll take your advice and try to live a healthier lifestyle. Hair loss is like one of my worst fears, after all.
Out of curiosity, at what age did you start with HRT and how old are you now?
>>
File: IMG_2362.jpg (79KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2362.jpg
79KB, 750x750px
I've been worried that my hair is thinning and I eat a lot of fast food
s c a r e d
>>
That you for your warning anon. I will make sure to not fail myself like you did. Hope you can fix your body shape, but your hair probably isn't going get back.
>>
I take 1 mg of finasteride every day to prevent hair loss. Some people do regain a bit of hair, but generally the drug only prevents future hair loss. Breast development is also one potential side effect.
>>
>>8833324
>Breast development is also one potential side effect.
>side effect
>breasts
>mtf
wew
>>
>>8833324
Forgot to add a comment on smoking. Apparently the carbon dioxide you intake from smoking causes your blood vessels to constrict, which can accelerate facial wrinkling since there's less blood carrying less oxygen to the tissue around your face.
>>
>>8832838
Are we supposed to feel bad for you? You eat literal shit and smoke cancer- sticks, and now you're unhealthy. Congrats. Stop playing games, start eating healthy, and start working out.
>>
>>8832838
The same thing happened to me, where I have long, very beautiful curly hair, but didn't notice my hairline starting to recede until it started thinning out at the temples.

So now I'm on 5mg finasteride, mincroneedling, and minoxidil twice a day.
>>
You can have one or two bad habits but retards like you whom stack them on top of each other like Lego bricks get fucked. When you add in the hair thinning from estrogen, the poor lifestyle, the dietary decisions (remember what I said about estrogen? looooool), the smoking (even cis girls end up with shitty hair when they start smoking...) the no exercising (seriously, you couldn't fucking jog after your smoke?), the inability to teach yourself even basic cooking skills or just you know, eat nuts and vegetables (eat them raw if you have to nigger).

You idiots ingesting fast food preservatives chronically are hurting your transition because many of them act as estrogen antagonists like propyl gallate. Not to mention your DVT risk which is higher then Mt. Olympus where the gods well thx to HRT, smoking, high sodium diet. I'm a lazy bastard and addicted to meat (hurrurhurr) but even I know you have to eat vegetables and exercise.
>>
>>8832838

Post pic. Most people who believe they have good genetics don't
>>
>>8832838
Haha changing diet and getting hair back .
It is too late
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.