[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femboys and other assorted cutes of /lgbt/: do you manipulate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Femboys and other assorted cutes of /lgbt/: do you manipulate men for money?

I used to when I was a teenager but stopped once I started getting an income. Now I have a fear that every cuteboy is a golddigger and is as devilish as I was
>>
If they take estrogen, probably. It's basically golddigging in hormone form.
>>
>>8832774
For money, no. For attention, affection, and drinks, yes.
>>
>>8832774
all women do this, and almost all of the bottoms who get chased after do this as well. it's a simple fact of life that high market value exaggerates someone's latent selfishness. the only good option is to never trust anyone, and to never be the one more invested in a relationship
>>
...yes. And I feel kinda bad about it. Money or gifts or such. I try to keep it to relatively petty amounts, I don't want to ruin anyone's life.

(....except for this one finsub.But he gets off on giving me money so its different right?

empty eff btw
>>
I don't feel like being a whore so no
>>
>>8832774
I can manipulate men for money because im a femboy?
>>
>>8833141
Can I have a finsub too please

I need money for clothes
>>
>>8832774
Kinda but not really. I was 17 and homeless, it wasn't because I was a femboy and more I needed security and older men had it.
>>
>>8832774
Abso-fucking-lutely

In different ways though

I never just ripped off a guy that I intimately knew.

But one time I had my daddy(DDLG daddy) buy me food, water dispenser, and shit like that.

My first boyfriend also bought me video games. I didn't ask for it. But he wouldn't of done it if I wasn't cute.

My second boyfriend spent hundreds of dollars on cute clothes for me, and my DIY hormones.

Then there was the twitch career...
>>
>>8833921
When I was homeless I used my looks to make men think I was a girl and let me live with them, and also got people online to donate to me.

Now I bet you've gotta be asking yourself:

Is this bitch happy?

Answer: I am not.
>>
>>8832774
Not everyone is a shitty person like you.
>>
>>8833967
Ever considered the fact that some gays would actually let you live on their house if you were sincere?
>>
>>8833880
Its pretty cash money but I really lucked into this. Would have no idea where to get one lol.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.