[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so, I decided to go lurk on some other places where trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1482760896442.jpg (30KB, 405x322px) Image search: [Google]
1482760896442.jpg
30KB, 405x322px
Ok so, I decided to go lurk on some other places where trannies gather, reddit, etc and for some reason, the great majority of them were "lesbians".

I thought it was just something from this board because of anime and shit but what the fuck.
Am I the only one who likes to get dicked in here?
Why there's so little het trannies out there? Like jesus fuck.
>/r/transtimelines
>/r/trans
>/r/MtF
>/r/asktransgender/
All filled with transbians.
>>
>>8832691
Isn't MtF sexuality basically roughly a 30% bi, 30% les, 20% het, 20% other distribution? Seems okay to me desu.
>>
>>8832691

Autogynephilia. Most trannies are just straight men.
>>
Confirmation bias maybe? Het is lower than average, but les isn't majority
>>
>>8832709
>TERF spacing
>>
>>8832731
Also doesn't understand that agp is a type of trans
>>
>>8832701
Honestly, if you check the first 10 pages of each subreddit, it's all trans lesbians and very rarely bi girls who don't date men.

I really never paid much attention to this stuff before because 4chan and echo chambers but it seems even on other places with different demographics this kind of behavior is consistent.

Also that mypartneristrans subreddit scared the shit out of me, it's literally 30/40 year old hons with wives on every thread with some small amount of lesbians angry that their wife became a FtM from time to time.

>>8832709
Eh, I wouldn't say like that but honestly there's a ton of them into girls. Even the bi ones only go for girls which is weird

>>8832726
>Het is lower than average, but les isn't majority
The "bi" ones tend to only go for lesbian relationships from what I have seen which is kinda weird.

Only one of the bi girls I read were into both men and women and she was kinda of a freak when I read the stuff she does with her poly/pan relationship.
>>
>>8832750
>Eh, I wouldn't say like that but honestly there's a ton of them into girls.
3% of the population is same sex attracted.
80% or more of "transwomen" are attracted to women.
Occam's Razor says they are cross dressing straight males.
>>
>>8832743
Normal TERF then.
>>
>>8832761
Yup
>>
I was a bi and after my transition well, I stayed bi. I dated men and women but atm I am with a bi cis female. I probably am not the only one in a similar situation.
>>
File: sighs.png (419KB, 474x614px) Image search: [Google]
sighs.png
419KB, 474x614px
>>8832691
They're generally just straight adult males who view transitioning as some sort of project and a leisure activity. No transbian has a serious female identity.

Hence why, whenever /pol/ shows up claiming that MTFs are predatory mentally ill men in wigs, they all clamor around and agree and kiss up to them, and when TERFs show up, they just begin screeching incel type anti-women talking points at them.
>>
>>8832799
Can you talk more why you ended up in a long term relationship with a female instead of a male or it just happened?

I'm legitimately curious about this sort of stuff because like I said, every time I see a bi MtF on the internet and she's in a relationship she's with another girl.

Do you feel any sort of emotional conection with men at all or you just find some of them sexualy attractive?

I thought a lot about this transbian thing when I started because funnily enough I only got hit on by other MtF and it took me quite a while for guys to start being into me.

At that time I was really confused but I honestly can't feel any form of romantic feels towards a woman which helped me just accept I was hetshit in legbutt terms.
>>
>>8832761
Literally anyone who understands biology is a "TERF"
>>
>>8832840
Literally anyone who understands biology understands that chromosomal expression via hormones is more important than the chromosomes themselves
Terf biology stopped in highschool
>>
>>8832691
all trans women are straight when you really transbians aren't "trans"
>>
>>8833011
What does that sentence even mean, nigga?
Are you fucking Indian?
>>
>>8833062
She's saying that trans lesbians are just straight men.
>>
>>8832874
Literally anyone who understands biology knows that mammals can't change sex. Get back to me when you find a male ovum.
>>
>>8833091
Ooh, congrats, you managed to ignore the whole point
For non-breeding purposes, sex is entirely irrelevant when compared to expressed sex. Given that we're on an LGBT board, breeding can be counted as irrelevant here.
>>
>>8833099
Are mansbians breeders, or are straight trans women?
>>
>>8833099
> expressed sex
Pretending to be female doesn't make you female, it makes you a mimic.
It's like people don't get the concept of pretending.
>>
>>8833101
In all honesty no trans person who's gone on HRT for an extended duration, or had genital surgery, can be counted as a breeder, given that their capability to breed is near gone at best.

>>8833103
It's more that hormones are the primary post-natal (still highly important pre-natal) determinant of how the body will become.
>>
File: 1479709670860.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479709670860.png
260KB, 620x640px
Ey anons, OP here.

Why the hell you guys are going full TERF on my thread when I was legit asking why there's so many transbians out there?
I'm a tranny myself btw I'm not a TERF or anything.

Also I would love for bi anons to explain to me about the stuff I asked here. >>8832819

Gonna go out of 4chins for a while again because I gotta finish cleaning the house.
>>
>>8833115
Hormones don't change your reproductive capabilities from one to the other. They don't change the fact trannies are not the sex they claim to be, they're mimics.
>>
>>8833131
Because TERFs will take literally any opportunity to be TERFs.
Anyways, I'm a bi trans girl in a long term relationship with a cis woman.

I ended up in an LTR with a woman because we just connected better than I had with any guy (or girl for that matter). So I guess it just kinda happened.

I have a harder time forming an emotional connection with men, especially if they're more masculine, but it still has happened before.
>>
>go on r/mtf
>THE SIGNS WERE ALWAYS THERE post
>"i never made male characters in video games"
>>
>>8832819
bi here. Came out of a relationship with a girl as a bi male which had a shitty dynamic. Fell in love with a guy, broke up after a while. Dated a guy, broke up. In love with a girl again now. I dont care about the gender of my partner, just happened.
>>
Most trans girls who are just het usually graduate from the trans scene. Because like in the trans scene like no one is date-able if you are het. Now if you are bi or a transbian like most people are date-able (also trans dudes tend to group in different place than trans girls).

So uhm yeah. Hope that helps.
>>
>>8833229
It's like how most passing trans people just leave the trans scene

the scene is mostly here for people who don't fit in elsewhere, so they fit in as a community here. But once you're seen as normal in society, it becomes really easy to just go "huh, I like this a lot better than being seen as a tranny"

stealth should be the end goal of any trans person, unless you're famous enough where it won't matter too much
>>
>>8832691
I too like to get dicked. Can't wait to be a beautiful grill and woship my qt average simple boyfriend
>>
>>8832691
Tbh, I think the reason lesbians are so over-represented are cause of two groups, both of which are honestly kinda questionable as to their status as actually being lesbians.

The first group is like, the hardcore repressers that ended up married or in a long term relationship with a girl before transitioning, and stay with her even after transitioning, or rather, let their sexuality after transitioning be determined by the heteronormativity that was enforced upon them before transitioning. I guess this also probably where the so called "AGP" would be affiliated.

The second group are trans women who only date other trans women, usually for comfort/safety/lackofotheroptions.

I don't really think either of these are nessacarily true trans lesbians, but I think they make up a large amount of so called "transbians" that dominate many internet boards. The kind of trans person that most often posts on reddit (and 4chan for that matter) are trans in their first few years transitioning, and often times their stated sexuality represents the flux and intemperance of that time period.
>>
Mtfs literally have balls and go through male puberty. Why wouldnt they be more into girls?

Lesbians have PCOS disproportionately to het women for example

Anyway I like guys OP, romantically and physically, but I'm also vers so...
>>
File: 8271984034_4b02407980_b.jpg (247KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8271984034_4b02407980_b.jpg
247KB, 768x1024px
im bi and like prefer guys but like i always end up dating women bc like the men who are interested are j like rly disinterested in my life and personality in a way that is j like unbearably boring to me lol. i j hustle on grindr when i want dick bc like at least i can get paid while im wasting my time idk. i rly want a boyfriend tho i j feel like its too hard as a transsexual to get a decent, attractive man who actually loves u ;$
>>
>>8835256
came here to post this
>>
File: tranny sexuality.png (2MB, 1388x843px) Image search: [Google]
tranny sexuality.png
2MB, 1388x843px
They're "lesbians" because straight men wont fuck them and women wont kill them in a motel
>>
>>8835256
why would puberty make you interested in women
>>
>>8832691
Have you ever figured out what boards the straight trans like to post on?
>>
>>8832691
I love a good ol' Charles dickin'. Happy in a relationship with a man. Would have it no other way. I am also surprised by the number of transbians in general... like men literally fill my whole being with joy, while woman, while beautiful, do nothing for me.
>>
>>8839637
because testosterone is a hormone made to make you want to reproduce with females. mtfs get pumped with more test than female bodybuilders.

once again this has factual backing as high test females are disproportionately lesbian
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.