[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HIV test possible mistake. Hi. I just bought the action test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1801.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
HIV test possible mistake.
Hi.
I just bought the action test form a farmacy and took it.
Aparently its ok.
There's one problem.
I tried to put 3 drops of that liquid that comes with the test but it wouldn't come out, so i cut it on the sides and tried to throw a little bit in the action test but i think about 4 or 6 drops went down at once.
Is there a problem with that? Would that interfere with the test results? This is my first HIV ttest so i dont know about the mistakes.
Lol
thanks
>>
>>8832571
You have AIDS. I'm so sorry anon. Make some final arrangements. You are going to die.
>>
lol you have aids
>>
>>8832571
>Is there a problem with that? Would that interfere with the test results?

Chemist here, probably not. Just means you used more reagant than you should have. It will come out the same.
>>
File: IMG_1141.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1141.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>8832571
>>
>>8832722
THANKS!!
i just wanted to be sure
lucky me that i found u.
>>
>>8832645
>>8832727
>>8832703
that peter griffin scene played in my head a LOT last month
but i know i'm fine
i had sex with condom but the grinding and BJob scared me.
>>
>>8832793
You sound non-White.
>>
>>8832793
You sound non-White.
>>
>>8832793
You sound Blaire White.
>>
>>8832571
Wow and I thought I was having a bad day
>>
>>8832571
Jesus, go to a doctor and get a real hiv test. These home tests are wothless.
>>
>>8832571
You didn't do the QC correctly. It is invalid. Do another one. The control has to come out for the results to be accurate.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.