[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Cureanon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: skittles.jpg (63KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
skittles.jpg
63KB, 960x640px
Dear Cureanon,

Let's have a little chat, shall we?

Critics of trans rights often cite "the Swedish study" showing elevated suicide rates among trans people. To start, trans suicide statistics are typically lifetime, which includes pre-transition. Post-transition suicide rates are dramatically lower however, as can be seen in studies such as Kuiper et al., 1988. On the "Swedish" study itself, critics blatantly misrepresent the nature and the conclusions of the research. They are correct in noting that post-transition trans people have elevated mortality and suicide rates, but only if they transitioned before 1989 and only compared to the general population, rather than compared to pre-transition trans folks. The study in question, by Dhejne C et al., notes that there is no such difference in suicidality among the post-1989 cohort, as well as asserting:

"Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group."

To put it simply, the study calls for the continued therapy of those who transitioned before 1989. Branching off from this, critics then claim that there aren't any trans-positive studies. While no study can ever be 100% conclusive, here's a sample of some of the research on trans people:

Heylans et al., 2014: "A difference in SCL-90 [a test of distress, anxiety, and hostility] overall psychoneurotic distress was observed at the different points of assessments (P = 0.003), with the most prominent decrease occurring after the initiation of hormone therapy (P < 0.001)...Furthermore, the SCL-90 scores resembled those of a general population after hormone therapy was initiated."
>>
Colizzi et al., 2013: "At enrollment, transsexuals reported elevated CAR ['cortisol awakening response', a physiological measure of stress]; their values were out of normal. They expressed higher perceived stress and more attachment insecurity, with respect to normative sample data. When treated with hormone therapy [at followup, 1 year after beginning HRT], transsexuals reported significantly lower CAR (P < 0.001), falling within the normal range for cortisol levels. Treated transsexuals showed also lower perceived stress (P < 0.001), with levels similar to normative samples."

At this point, critics will state that anorexics are also happier as they become thinner, or give some other similar argument. "It's still giving in to a mental disorder!" Looking at the research however, it's a brain body mismatch.

From Swaab and Bao, Neuroscience in the 21st Century, 2013: "Gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender), sexual orientation (hetero-, homo-, or bisexuality) ... are programmed into our brain during early development. There is no evidence that postnatal social environments have any crucial effect on gender identity or sexual orientation."

From Jürgensen, et al., Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2010: "There is strong evidence that high concentrations of [prenatal] androgens lead to more male-typical behavior and that this also influences gender identity."

According to these and other doctors, transgender identities appear to be a genuine mismatch between gendered characteristics and neurological phenotypes that delevop prenatally. For those who claim that gender is merely a social construct, there's also research against that.
>>
From Chung and Auger, European Journal of Physiology, 2013: "Gender-dependent differentiation of the brain has been detected at every level of organization -- morphological, neurochemical, and functional -- and has been shown to be primarily controlled by sex differences in gonadal steroid hormone levels during perinatal development."

While partially addressed above, to further debunk the claim of treatment not being effective, let's revisit the suicide statistics of trans people. As a reminder, most post-transition suicide statistics look at lifetime risk, rather than post-transition risk only, while the following research does exactly the opposite. Kuiper B. et al., 1988 reported a 0% suicide attempt rate post surgery for trans women, and 6% for trans men. As for the suicide rates pre-op: the UK's Mental Health Review Journal, 1996 cites an 84% suicidal ideation and 48% lifetime prevalence of suicide attempts, Crystal Boza and Kathryn Perry, 2014, report 44% for Australia, and Jay McNeil et al., 2013, reports Ireland at 80% ideation and 40% attempt. Even you don't care about transgender people's well-being however, you can at least count on treatment being cost-effective for society according to an analysis reported by MNT, 2015.

Even though transition is effective and trans people are psychologically the gender they claim to be, the final critique made is that trans people are never physically the gender they claim to be. This can be disproven with 2 simple agreements: one, all women who are born women should be considered women; and two, sex/gender is determined by primary sex characteristics, secondary sex characteristics, hormones, and chromosomes. These are points virtually everyone will agree on.
>>
Putting this together, all women who are born women should be considered women. this means that even women who have xy chromosomes, which are not tested for or apparent at birth, should be considered women. if women with xy chromosomes are still women, then women do not have to meet all the standards specified by agreement 2, only most of them. Furthermore, most would agree that a man who lost his penis in an accident would still be a man, which further validates this amendment to agreement 2.

After transition, a transwoman would be female partially in terms of primary sex characteristics (assuming srs), entirely in terms of secondary sex characteristics, entirely in terms of hormones, but not at all on a genetic basis. If two of the requirements specified by agreement 2 are met, and one of the requirements is partially met, then by the logical amendment to agreement two, made because agreements one and two are partially conflicting, transwomen would be women. The same argument can be made for transmen by replacing the word "woman" with "man".

To cover any lose ends, the American College of Pediatricians is just an anti-gay and anti-trans activist group that tries to confuse people into thinking it is the American Academy of Pediatrics, the name of the actual organization. There is a full critique of Cretella, the president of the American College of Pediatricians, in the sources. Also, comparing pre-transition data to post-transition data, post-transition transwomen have almost exactly the same difference in power output seen when comparing elite non-trans female and non-trans male athletes, although transwomen likely retain an advantage in contact sports due to heavier bone frame.
>>
The evidence is overwhelming; post transition trans people are remarkably mentally healthier than pre-transition trans people. This includes reduced rates of virtually every negative mental health condition when compared to pre-transition trans folk, despite trans people facing higher rates of discrimination than the general populous. While gender dysphoria does often fade by the end of childhood, the persistence of gender dysphoria becomes very strong if it persists through puberty, and those people deserve happy lives just as much as anyone else.

Science aside though, let's get real here. If you're under 24, you're not going to be a hon barring male puberty on steroids. Even if you're 24 or older and 6 feet tall, at least you can perma-boymode. If you have gender dysphoria, you are neurologically NOT a man, and it is unhealthy for you to live as one.

Get as close to passing as you can, and go live your life.
>>
Sources:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3219066
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12363/abstract
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12155/abstract
https://link.springer.com/referenceworkentry/10.1007/978-1-4614-1997-6_115
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3654067/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3219066
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/MHRJ-05-2014-0015
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15532739.2014.890558#.U5HxsE2KAUE
http://www.teni.ie/attachments/5bdd0cd5-16b6-4ab6-9ee6-a693b37fdbcf.PDF
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/303158.php
http://www.adolescenthealth.org/SAHM-News/SAHM-Responds-to-Dr-Michelle-Cretella.aspx
https://www.bicycling.com/racing/jillian-bearden-first-transgender-woman-pro-tour
Additional Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21937168
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024086814364
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7477289
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2754583
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11826131
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15724806
>>
[citation needed] not low evidence bitterhon evidence which doesnt challenge the traditional narrative.
>>
Ahhh, to bad cureanon is wrong though. No fap since easier than transition :(
>>
File: 1414166228019.gif (3MB, 492x283px) Image search: [Google]
1414166228019.gif
3MB, 492x283px
>>8831887
Very thorough BTFO anon, very nice.

I'll be sure to save this, and use it any time I see cure anon posting.
>>
>>8831887
still won't be a real girl if i can't pass
still gonna repress
>>
>>8832014
>provides 20 sources
>"evidence needed"
Tell me, what would you consider valid evidence? I have more evidence saved on my laptop if you really need it.
>>
>>8832256
You can't argue belief with logic, you'll never convince her.
>>
File: 1500244724536[1].jpg (48KB, 447x589px) Image search: [Google]
1500244724536[1].jpg
48KB, 447x589px
>>8832154
this
>>
>>8831904
Be 26
6 ft
Kind of soft features, face could look ok
Mpb
Nice legs
Hands, shoulders and bones not to be big for height
Hairy.

Still worth a shoot?
>>
>>8831904
Well I guess I'll just kill myself then
>>
I don't see why not.

As long as you don't believe the whole, "there are no tall cis women" 4-chan meme then you should be fine, if everything else is as you say it is. The longer you wait the worse it gets.
>>
>>8832584
We'll, I would need nose job too in the future. Other should be ok.
>>
>>8831902
>To cover any lose ends, the American College of Pediatricians is just an anti-gay and anti-trans activist group that tries to confuse people into thinking it is the American Academy of Pediatrics, the name of the actual organization.
The AAP endorses circumcision so...
>>
>>8831887
>swedish study
Widely claimed "bullshit". Let's ignore this one.
>SCL-90
Self reported bullshit.
>>8831890
>CAR study
Uses objective evidence like blood samples, which is good. Overall study seems legitimate!

This study has been an interesting one for me for a while. It's actual evidence, even if somewhat lacking.

However, it does not indicate the cause of this stress, nor proves the traditional narrative right in any way beyond the fact short-term, starting HRT can alleviate stress. (Probably caused by worrying about trapping themselves, which eventually calms down).

Ignoring the self-reported bullshit here.

However, it lacks transition having evidence helping long-term. This is short-term.

Does not discredit my claim in any way due to these factors.
>Brain studies
Correlation does not = causation bs.

According to these studies, transition may potentially have short-term benefits, but this is not proven. Correlation does not = causation in regard to brain studies, and brain scans are NOT used to diagnose gender dysphoria. If they were, and we had an accurate (99.9%+) diagnosis using only the brain, then I'd be willing to consider these more than just correlation.

Imagine how much less "gatekeeping" would happen if you could actually scan the brain and show objectively someone's a woman/man on the inside. That isn't possible, because these studies are correlation=causation bullshit.
>SRS study
Self-reported evidence. Bullshit!
>UK suicide study
Non-random. Not evidence. Taken from support groups likely to BS the results.

>other Suicide studies
Not wide enough sample size/non-random sample size

>cost-effective for society
Never disputed this or discussed it.
Don't care about the cost. AGP/Trans/Dysphoric people need help, and it's obvious for at least a wide range of people, transition doesn't work.

>>8831902
>all women should be considered women
I can agree here. I don't treat transitioners as not their chosen gender. Continued>>
>>
>>8831902
Completely agree in regards to XY women being treated as women. I'm not anti-trans, I'm just against the claim transition has proven long-term benefits (It doesn't.). Transition is an experimental palliative care method for people who have no other choice. Period.

I agree that transwomen would be *partially *female once taking hormones, and that gene expression > genes.

But does transition improve quality of life?
And are trans women "real women"?

It doesn't personally matter to me if trans women are women or not, what matters is do they personally feel like women? A lot of them would say no, and many are still heavily dysphoric even if they pass, because they don't see themselves as women(which they aren't in my personal opinion as the brain studies are correlation=causation BS, but they should still be treated as such because it's important to be respectful in my personal opinion.)

A passing woman is effectively a woman, walks like talks like exc. But do they feel like women? The answer is obviously no seeing as transition alone doesn't produce great outcomes.

It would be much, much more effective to say, find the cause of transgenderism. And then find a cure - Wasting time on transition where it doesn't help most people is a cruel joke to people like myself.

Minus the stress study which can be debated, there's no evidence at all, and no long-term evidence that's not total fucking bullshit.

[citation still needed]

>power stuff
Don't really care about this to be honest.

>>8831904
The evidence is lacking as I have pulled apart right now.

[citation still needed]

>under 24 and not a hon
Bullshit. Even if they're not a hon hon, they'll still not pass and be clocked all the time.

Even if they do pass, transition doesn't work.
[citation still needed]

Perma-boymode isn't treatment, bitterhon.
This is coming from someone who is >6ft.
Get real, we need a cure. Transition doesn't help people, and even at 14 I was unpassable.
>>
>>8833310
>However, it does not indicate the cause of this stress
We don't know the cause of Fibromyalgia either. Does that mean any study of the topic is to be considered useless? I mean, it's all self-reported...

How about Sjogren's Syndrome? Lupus? Again, not PROOF of the actual causes. Maybe they should just STOP SCRATCHING AND START LIVING?
>>
>>8831904
>neurologically not a man
Correlarion does not = causation, Bitterhon.

Here to dispel rumors and dispense the truth always.

>>8832050
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
>easier than transition
Lol. Transition doesn't even work.

>>8832123
Nope.
>>8832154
Truth, even if the evidence was correct.
>>8832256
CAR study, exc. Biological markers. In regards to brain studies, accurate causation of transsexuality.

>>8832315
I'm quite logical, I'm not a believer in anything except the truth.

>>8832518
No. Don't trap yourself.

>>8832570
Don't do that either.

>>8832584
Tall trans woman = 100,000x harder to pass. And even if they did, does it give health benefits?

>>8832733
Foregen.org
>>
>>8833375
As I said, it seems legitimate.
It has holes, but one study alone doesn't prove shit, and it doesn't prove anything at all long-term.

The stress may be actually caused by the transition process!

Not considering it useless, it's the one study that personally puzzles me and I look over quite a lot.
>>
>>8833380
>Tall trans woman = 100,000x harder to pass.

I would probably argue the opposite. Sure you might stick out like a sore thumb for being tall, but I think it would be easier to get away with certain things. I've gone to trans support groups and seen people that pass for the most part (average height) but then they have giant hands/giant feet/giant head bad shoulder-hip ratio and then you realize they may look pretty but if they stand next to a cis girl of the same height they stand out a lot.

On the contrary lets say you have a 6'5 trans woman, I think it would be easier for them to get away with stuff. I think people assume tall woman to be more manly looking which I understand because I was involved in sports in college and some of the basketball/ volleyball girls that I hung out with weren't exactly dainty looking. So if someone sees a tall trans girl I don't exactly think someone looking at them will automatically assume trans for being tall and they will have a little more leeway since they almost certainly won't have a cis girl of the same height to compare them to.

So my point if a 5'8 trans girl and a 6'5 trans girl have similar proportions, it might be easier for the taller one to pass.
>>
>>8832570
Why?
>>
>>8833723
> Even if you're 24 or older and 6 feet tall, at least you can perma-boymode
>>
>>8833375
Idiopathic diseases confuse and scare normies because they're afraid it could happen to them at any time. Hey, if science doesn't know, who's to say? That's what they tell themselves and that's how they end up less then normie and raving on here all day long.
>>
>>8833310
>>8833365
Bitterhons btfo
>>
>>8833628
Thank you anon. As a 5'11 trans girl way into transition. You cheered me up.
>>
>>8833628
Even if tall trans women do pass, they're going to feel like shit regardless.

So will small trans women.
Even if you pass to everyone else, you will never be able to escape yourself.

Transition has no long-term proven benefits, and to this day the truth still stands.

It doesn't matter what the bitterhons chuck at it, because I speak the truth.
>>8833723
>>8833814
Bitterhons try to make people feel like shit.
Their traditional narrative is there to reinforce they made the "right choice" by transitioning.

The truth is the truth. Transition doesn't work.

>>8833838
Why the fuck do bitterhons push a traditional narrative of it being caused by an intersex condition? If it's idiopathic, it's idiopathic.

That's what I argue against.

The claim that it's an intersex condition in the brain.

And that transition does anything to help said condition.

Both claims are bullshit.

We need to find a real cure, and real research, rather than wasting all this time and effort on this retarded narrative.

>>8833902
This. Bitterhons are eternally triggered - they're just as bad as the TERFs.

>>8833984
My point still stands as you can see from this thread.

Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
It's an experimental palliative care method.
If you're doing this anyway, know that you will very likely regret it.
We're seeing more and more detransitioners these days. And we have the bitterhons to thank for ruining so many lives.
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

First they laugh at you, then they fight you, thrn you win.

Every day feels good when you're a Cureanon!
>>
>>8834336
Something trannies never think about before transition is, if they pass and go stealth, they'll have to lie about the first 20+ years of their life.

What toll does that place on a person, having to pretend that they were a normie girl all along? Not to mention any friends from childhood or teen years will have to be avoided, if they want their secret kept.

Oh sure they can half tell the truth and say they were tomboys, had depression as a teenager, weren't like the normie girls, socially isolated etc. They still have to spin a lie to prevent normies from getting suspicious.
>>
>>8835061
I wish I could get a whole new life and a new first 20+ years of history that everyone else thought was true and only I remembered the old history.
>>
>>8832014
>[Citation needed]

Correlation does not equal causation, but that does not mean correlation is not an argument. When piecing multiple studies together, even if they rely on correlation, a reasonably strong statistical argument can be constructed, and without specific critiques of the methodology of the studies cited, the argument is not refuted. Furthermore, you need to explain *why* self reported data is erroneous to discredit it. What incentive did these people have to falsely report their emotional states? All this aside though, here are your citations:

First, I have linked some citations on transition being medically necessary and the only effective treatment for dysphoria, as recognized by every major US and world medical authority. These citations are listed in sources part I. Each of the cited authorities has specified reasons for their decisions on trans issues that you will need to refute.

Second, sources part II is a collection of citations on transition dramatically reducing suicide risk while improving mental health and quality of life. Those trans people who are able to transition young and those who are spared abuse and discrimination have mental health risks and suicide risks on par with the general public. Some of the studies cited are long-term, which is to say, transition is effect not only in the short-term, but also in long-term follow ups. To quote a few of these sources:

Dr. Ryan Gorton: “In a cross-sectional study of 141 transgender patients, Kuiper and Cohen-Kittenis found that after medical intervention and treatments, suicide fell from 19 percent to zero percent in transgender men and from 24 percent to 6 percent in transgender women.)”
>>
Murad, et al., 2010: "Significant decrease in suicidality post-treatment. The average reduction was from 30 percent pretreatment to 8 percent post treatment. ... A meta-analysis of 28 studies showed that 78 percent of transgender people had improved psychological functioning after treatment."

Lawrence, 2003: Surveyed post-op trans folk: "Participants reported overwhelmingly that they were happy with their SRS results and that SRS had greatly improved the quality of their lives

Finally, if you mean to say that there is a "cure" for dysphoria besides transition, some statements on the effectiveness of attempting to change the gender identities of trans people have been cited in sources III.
>>
Suicide rate among transgenders is overestimated. Most of tg's comitting suicide are prostitutes, porn actors and drug users.
>>
Sources:

Part I:
http://www.apa.org/about/policy/transgender.aspx
http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/programs/transgender/?tab=1
http://www.tgender.net/taw/ama_resolutions.pdf
http://annals.org/aim/article/2292051/lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-health-disparities-executive-summary-policy-position
http://hrc-assets.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com//files/documents/SupportingCaringforTransChildren.pdf
http://www.aafp.org/dam/AAFP/documents/about_us/special_constituencies/2012RCAR_Advocacy.pdf
http://www.socialworkers.org/da/da2008/finalvoting/documents/Transgender%202nd%20round%20-%20Clean.pdf
http://www.teni.ie/attachments/14767e01-a8de-4b90-9a19-8c2c50edf4e1.PDF
http://www.wlmht.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Gender-dysphoria-guide-for-GPs-and-other-healthcare-staff.pdf
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Treatment.aspx
>>
>>8835185
This anon makes a good point.

Part II:
https://pastebin.com/kc5Ryc3L
(Pastebin because spam filter.)
>>
Part III:
http://annals.org/aim/article/2292051/lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-health-disparities-executive-summary-policy-position
http://hrc-assets.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com//files/documents/SupportingCaringforTransChildren.pdf
http://www.apsa.org/content/2012-position-statement-attempts-change-sexual-orientation-gender-identity-or-gender
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/01/16/health-experts-condemn-attempts-to-cure-trans-people-in-wake-of-controversial-bbc-documentary/

Go ahead and keep on repressing though. Enjoy being a purple haired 40 year old turbo hon instead of a cute femboy.
>>
>>8835221
>implying I'm not repressing in the first place because I couldn't be anything other than a bitterhon if I stopped
not every case is the same desu
>>
File: Mi63s.jpg (152KB, 1202x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mi63s.jpg
152KB, 1202x800px
Btw suicide rate is increased by drug addicts. They overdose, and police often don't give a fuck and consider this a suicide.
>>
>>8835156
I don't think bitterhon cureanon can argue this. They don't have the brain cells. They are a 5-phrase parrot. I think in the above rant, they say 'transition has no proven benefits' like 5 times. Trying to make something true by repetition... Makes you really think who they're trying to convince.
Thank you for your work. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!
>>
>>8835867
I suspect trans is gonna start being btfo in a decade or so. You'll start getting lots of detransitioners and high profile suicides. Not to mention the normies are gonna start being sick of it. As of right now there is no solid anti-trans research. But us rightwing types can sense its wrong. Probably because of all the delusional histrionic trannies on the net.
>>
>>8835754
You should still do it anyway desu blanchard poster. You'd be happier, and you wouldn't be trying to impress your lifestyle anonymously to other people for something I suspect is a little deeper then mere laffs
>>
>>8835874
>But us rightwing types can sense its wrong.
Like how you sensed homosexuality as wrong?
>>
>>8835877
Some rightwing types still think their right though. They'll point to absurd aids rates, lower life expectancy, degenerate drug fueled orgies etc.

But being gay is immutable though and is not delusional at all. I consider self acceptance of gayness healthier for the individual and society(so people don't marry closet cases).

Transgenderism seems very delusional. They have an unproven neurological intersex condition and are sad about their assigned sex. Therefore the best course of treatment is to take cross sex hormones and larp as the opposite sex. To help them feel better people have to play along.

There are strong parallels between gay and trans though. Gayness still required normies accept them for being different, just like transgenderism. But gynephilia/androphila is not delusional, thinking your the opposite sex is.
>>
>>8835897
Yeah, but gay people have been researched to hell and back. Tranny research only became a thing some decades ago and is still very far behind. Things will only get better for trans people from now on, not worse.
>>
>>8835874
>But us rightwing types can sense its wrong

>t. cletus
>>
>>8835156
>appeal to authority
Not an argument.

Self reported evidence is bullshit because:

Non-random sample sizes, cherry picked for good results
Could potentially be paid to bs results rather than using objective measures that you can't bullshit (conspiracy tier, but it's something to consider)
Bitterhons don't want transition to be seen as bad and they lie to keep their "Tru-Trans" status.

And most of all, because you can't trust bitterhons. Just look at surveyanon, that's basically what these studies are.

>part 2
Non-random sample sizes / cherry picked bullshit.

>>8835213
This point also goes against your point of suicide rates going down, the rates are overreported bullshit anyway.

I mean fuck, I don't even have to disprove your evidence, you're disproving it yourself.

Nice to see bitterhons be honest for once.

They're nowhere near cis values most of the time. And the few times they are, the study is bogus.

There isn't a current known cure for Gender Dysphoria, conversion therapy doesn't work, so I'm not going to look at sources 3 as it's not a point I'm making.

However I believe there is a cure out there, undiscovered as of yet.

Transition isn't a cure. It's a digusting practice that leaves people worse off.

I'm still waiting on hard evidence, and everything you've provided has been literally shit on by the truth.

>>8835221
>purple haires 40 yr old turbo hom
Projection much?
Nice try, bitterhon.

Also, I'd rather consider suicide than be a "cute femboy". I'm happy as a man thankyou very much, minus the mental illness which I successfully battle every day.

>>8835754
This is also true. Almost all repressors are hon-tier by 14 anyway. I didn't fall for the bitterhon tradnarrative because I'm smarter than that, however. My reasons for repression have nothing to do with being a hon or not.

I'd be content with being a hon if, you know, transition actually has any long-term proven benefits?

>>8835764
This, again.
>>
>>8835867
I'm not a bitterhon.

Also, I just did argue against it successfully.
The best the bitterhon could defend my counterarguments with is appeals to authority and muh self reported evidence is legitimate.

Also, back to /mtfg/, tripfag.

I'm also not bitter, nor a hon, not a bitterhon.
>personal attacks
Not an argument.
>5-phrase parrot
So, debunking all this bullshit is 5 phrases?
Alright.
Every good cause needs a slogan.

I'm not trying to make something true. I'm simply pointing out the truth as you bitterhons are very, very defensive to the truth.

Knowledgle is power indeed, which is why I will always fight for the cure and against the tradnarrative. As long as I keep telling the truth and nothing but the truth, in the end the truth will win.

I am that voice. Nice try, bitterhon.

>>8835874
This. It's going to happen, and this board will be fucking FILLED with "cureanon was right, fuck my life".

Seriously, I say what I do to save lives.
I don't want people killing themselves over this shit.

Ignoring the right wing propaganda here, as your argument is still solid apart from that.

Hate /pol/faggots as well, mind you but at least they'll give you an argument even if it's literally retarded. Bitterhons just whine.

>>8835897
Back in the day, gay people were hated as trans are now. Gays were delusional back in the day.

But I can agree with you with these facts:

Unproven "intersex condition". More like mental illness.

The best course of treatment is not transition. A real cure is out there, but real research needs to be done.

>>8835903
This. This is the king point.
We don't know jack fucking shit about trans people, and we never will unless we start treating it as a mental illness and not as an intersex condition. Even if it somehow is n intersex condition, experimental palliative care is not a fucking option, it makes lives worse.

Fuck, at least wait for nanobots or something then it wouldn't be an issue as people would swap genders for laughs.
>>
>>8833380
>OP posts a literal essay systematically deconstructing and eradicating the basis of all your arguments
>best you can do is reply with a vague, one sentence insult

Lost a lot of respect for you today, some "pursuer of truth and reason" you are.
>>
>>8835963
See:

>>8835933
>>8834336
>>8833365
>>8833310

I discussed this at length.
Read it, bitterhon.
Nice concern trolling, by the way.
>>
>>8835874
>rightwing types can sense its wrong

It's not all wrong, except for children transitioing.

Right wing types have yet to be black pilled on sexuality and gender. I still see /pol/ pushing men to go tradecon and to women without realizing the 20-80 rule and the current dating scene. Some people are naturally like the opposite gender so you could be autistic about it or you can find a way for them to fit in and contribute to society.
>>
>>8835968
>implying your responses in any of those posts are anything other than an attempt to run away from having a fair discussion

Nice try, poltroll. Your the only the person in this thread buying into your bullshit arguments, OP has made it abundantly clear that the truth is not on your side today.
>>
>>8836022
I'm not a /pol/ troll.
I've explained many times, that board is cancer.
And by the way, I know you're that shitposter from the other thread.

Opinion discarded.
Oh and by the way, my arguments aren't bullshit, and if you read the thread many agree with me.

The truth is on my side.
I literally debunked every point the OP made.
This is a fair discussion.

Go shitpost elsewhere. Go shit up /pol/ or something.
>>
>>8835945
In your reply to me only, you literally used the word bitterhon Six Times.
Did I hit a nerve?
That's still no tefutation of methods or evidence other than your disapproval of self reporting. How else do you collect data on mental health and wellbeing?
Where is this magic cure you bitch so much about? Oh right it's a pipedream and if it is out there you will have nothing to do with it and evidence suggests you won't even be able to logically communicate the results only to say 'hons btfoXD' 'I'm superior lmao'
>back to /mtfg/ trip
Nice comeback. I would also have accepted
>go back to Susan's hon
D- for no effort. Sorry but I stand behind my opinions, unlike shitposters. Theres a reason Cara avatarfagged but didn't trip. Plausible deniability. I don't need that. I stand behind what I say.
>sloganeering
Last resort to look good in front of stupid people.
>>
>>8835909
I conveniently happen to be white and non college educated and pro trump! But the lack of edjumacation is a good thing, makes me resistant to SJW garbage. I remember back in 2004 when Canada legalized gay marriage I thought that was GAAAAAAAAAY! Apparently that's not an argument these days.

>>8835945
Cureanon keeps it real!

>cureanon was right, fuck my life

It will be a glorious day, hell look at that 14 year old mtf detransitioner who just popped up, its happening!

>>8835989
I'm GAMP so maybe i'm more redpilled than you think. ;)

Maybe transgenderism works for some people, like HSTS types but most people with dysphoria shouldn't bother with it. Look at all the boohoo trannies here and at asktg(not to mention the histrionic SJW activist types), transition doesn't seem to fix anything.

I was an MRA in my younger years so i'm receptive to your argument. Its rough out there for men right now and I personally just do the weed and video games route. The 20-80 thing has some truth to it but is a bit exaggerated. Although perhaps its effects will be more obvious in the coming decades.
>>
>>8837010
What's that 20-80 thing you mentioned?
>>
>>8837077
I think its like women are only interested in the top 20% of men.
>>
File: 2017-09-09_06-09-25 915 x 261.png (43KB, 915x261px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-09_06-09-25 915 x 261.png
43KB, 915x261px
>>8831887
Blanchy says hi

https://4thwavenow.com/2017/09/08/suicide-or-transition-the-only-options-for-gender-dysphoric-kids/
>>
>>8839137
>tfw TERF rap krew 4thwavenow invite the dream team Ray Ray and Dr. Bay to show up on their album
>so much winning I literally can't even
>Ray Ray and Dr. Bay just revived their rap career while 4thwavenow is gonna be a household name

Oh and those comments dis gonna be good.
>>
>>8839601
Boohoo teenage trannies btfo.
>>
>>8839601
>while 4thwavenow is gonna be a household name
Karma for what the trans community did to Blanchard and Bailey.
>>
>>8839633
[AGP mafia narcissistic rage intensifies]
>>
>>8839668
Indeed.
>>
>>8836730
You didn't hit a "nerve", bitterhon.
You're obviously trolling however, so congratulations on me replying to your bait?

People bitch about my posts being bait, when this entire thread was cureanon bait to shitpost the fuck out of my viewpoints.

I don't dissapprove of self reporting.
It's just not evidence.
Biological factors are a great start, like the CAR study. We don't know much wbout the brain as a whole.

What we do know is transition has no long-term proven benefits.

There is no cure yet, however if there was one, I'd be the very first to support it and make sure it's available far and wide.

A real cure, not transition.

I support real research into real evidence, not ideaology or political bullshit like bitterhons.

The reason I post here is to spread awareness about research for a cure as well as to let people know the truth.

We can't do anything to find the cure until we abolish the traditional narrative's bullshit.

I have always stood behind my opinions until evidence to the contrary arises.

The only thing you cited that wasn't bullshit was the CAR study, and I don't consider it evidence on it's own but it is a strange anomaly.

It still proves nothing long-term however.

Since you're just here to post bullshit with a tripcode, I have no reason to respond to you further, bitterhon.

I did refute the evidence, you just obviously can't read.

>>8837010
There's always hope, friend.

I personally don't subscribe to right wing ideals, but at the same time SJWism is cancerous.

>>8839137
Blanchard correctly fights for children. Child transition is child abuse, and is disgusting.

There's puberty blockers available, if you MUST have your child trap themselves, I mean fuck.

They have many health downsides, but it's better than fucking transition and then detransition.

What Blanchard lacks, in my personal opinion is his theories having hard evidence, and his views on adults transitioning.
>>
>>8839633
Blanchard's got plenty of people to help him fight back.

Down with the traditional narrative.
The truth will always come out in the end.

Whether it is AGP/HSTS typology, or otherwise, the truth will be found, the cure will be developed and we WILL best this terrible illness.
>>
>>8840019
>Blanchard correctly fights for children. Child transition is child abuse, and is disgusting.

>There's puberty blockers available, if you MUST have your child trap themselves, I mean fuck.

>They have many health downsides, but it's better than fucking transition and then detransition.

Blanchard fights the good fight. According to 4thwavenow once children are on blockers transition is usually a done deal. They have a bro science theory that blockers prevent normal brain development and the only way to get over childhood dysphoria is to experience puberty.

Maybe they're right look at that 14 year detransitioner. Two years of female puberty set him straight.

>>8840023
Its 2017 and the right is ascendant. Shitlords wage guerrilla warfare on twitter and in comment sections across the web. The god emperor is on the throne. Blanchard and Bailey know they have allies in the shadows, just waiting to pounce on the haters. The AGP mafia has grown into a behemoth but the doctors are no longer scared. They've seen what their new allies can do. What meme warfare, weaponized autism and shitposting will do to a rabid SJW.

The Jokestress click clacks over to her PC in high heels, her pad is soaked in post op discharge, her face is deadened from FFS. She finds out Bailey is up to his bullshit again. "Has this heretic not learned his lesson?" Rage fills her mind but her face is emotionless cuz FFS. "He will pay cackles" the Jokestress in her faux woman voice...
>>
>>8842344
>Maybe they're right look at that 14 year detransitioner. Two years of female puberty set him straight.
Let's see if s/he retransitions.
>>
>>8840023
>this terrible illness.
That's not how Blanchard describes it.
>>
Cureanon is half right imao. No about no fap part as this for most people don't work. Also not about the fact that cure will be found. It won't be because we see alignment of medical industry (hormones, expansive surgeries) and currently dominant ideology of progressive leftardism.

However, I strongly believe that gender dysphoria is disorder and it could be cured if some serious research would be invested in it. But we are to useful for playing rolle of "favourite victim" of progressive left.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.