[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s tyle/12-year-old-boy-tra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 9

File: 1504776694191.png (277KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1504776694191.png
277KB, 600x550px
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/12-year-old-boy-trans-female-change-mind-years-later-patrick-mitchell-australia-oestrogen-hormones-a7933741.html

>12-year-old boy who transitioned to female changes his mind 2 years later

>At just 12-years-old, Patrick Mitchell, begged with his mother to begin taking oestrogen hormones after doctors diagnosed him with gender dysphoria – a condition where a person experiences distress because there is a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity.

>“You wish you could just change everything about you, you just see any girl and you say I'd kill to be like that”, Mitchell told 60 Minutes.

>After heeding advice from professionals who suggested that it was right choice, his mother was fully supportive and Mitchell began to transition.

>He grew out his hair and started to take the hormones, which caused his body to grow breasts. But two years on, Mitchell had a change of heart.

>In the beginning of 2017, teachers at school began to refer to him as a girl which triggered Mitchell to question if he had made the right decision.

>“I began to realise I was actually comfortable in my body. Every day I just felt better,”

>As a result, Mitchell confided in his mother and explained that he wanted to transition back into a boy.

>“He looked me in the eye and said ‘I'm just not sure that I am a girl’”, his mother explained.

>Now, in a bid to revert back to his original body, he has stopped taking his medication and is about to have an operation to remove excess breast tissue in what will be the final stage of his transition.
>>
calling it now

>gets to age 20s
>"I regret everything"
>Why did I stop

still tho, locking it in for those two years might prevent hondom
>>
>12 year old
Well no shit he changed his mind.
Fuck this childhood transition agenda
>>
>>8831493
yeah, we need more suicidal late transitioner hons in the world
>>
>>8831463
This is why you put kids on blockers instead of putting them on straight ole HRT right out of the gate, so shit like this doesn't happen, cause when you're growing up you end up with a lot of shit in your head, and a 14 year old might not be thinking clearly about their life. While I fully support blockers for all kids who want them, I think actual HRT and any surgeries should at least wait until 16, and for surgeries possibly 17-18. Early teenage years are hellish for most people, much less trans kids.

Trans kids of those ages should be put on the regime that gives them the most options when they are older, that being blockers.
>>
>>8831495
He literally was a middle schooler when he started. How dumb and impressionable were you in middle school? I know I was
>>
>>8831484
>New article by the independent
>"She who used to be a he who used to be a she who used to be a he: I made a mistake"
>>
>>8831506
The percentage of cis people that mistakenly transition is a lot lower than the number of actual trans people who transition, detransition, and then regret detransitioning (and often end up transitioning again).
>>
>>8831463
tbqhon I would have killed to start that early
>>
>>8831505
The problem is Boomer weed heads can't do nothing right. Some the best doctors and psychogists are being fired because of thier opinions and views that do little to interfere with the practice.

Sometimes I think this transkid thing is eugenics. They are giving them hormones early enough to sterilize them so they don't breed.
>>
>>8831518
Me too. Detransition stories hurt because there are so many that become retransition stories. I would have killed to have done it right the first time at his age.
>>
>>8831463
>>“He looked me in the eye and said ‘I'm just not sure that I am a girl’
Im not sure either, still taking estrogen and wanting to be fem

>>8831484
likely
>>
>>8831463
btw doesn't looks good for 2 whole years on HRT since 12
you'd think someone who started right at puberty would look totally like a girl even with no makeup
>>
>>8831493
>t. Creepy Hon wanting to manufacture more of his kind
>>
>>8831507
>I made a mistake
all I can think of is gob from arrested development kek
>>
>>8831524
>Detransition stories hurt because there are so many that become retransition stories.
Are there?

>I would have killed to have done it right the first time at his age.
Me too but I still fear even then, passing perfectly, I'd regret it.
>>
>>8831463
So why is this somehow worse than a trans kid not being allowed to transition? Why should a cis kid be worth more than a trans kid?
>>
>>8831463
>12 year olds make decisions that they sometimes regret
>water is wet
>>
>>8832307
>Why should a cis kid be worth more than a trans kid?
Because trans is worse so assume the safe side for best outcome, and because trans is artificial so assume the natural outcome, and because cis girls matter more.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>8831463
Of course, he was forced by his mum.

>Pic related
>>
>>8831463
Something tells me he/she will be unhappy regardless of physical gender. I'm not sure this is the TRANSITIONERS BTFO article people are making it out to be.
>>
>>8832340
Why couldn't this have happened to me?
>>
>>8831493
You're only looking at one side of the story. What about all the people who go through puberty repressed and lose their chance at a successful transition? Whichever position you take, people will end up exiting puberty in the wrong body, but there are far more would-be trans people than there are mistaken cis people.
>>
>>8831463
Holy shit, Blaire was right after all.
>>
>>8832402
Literally anyone reasonable could predict that *some person* would change their mind. That doesn't mean it happens a lot, and so it doesn't mean that young transitions are a fundamentally bad idea.
>>
>>8832340
>ywn live in the alternate universe where you were adopted by uber-feminists and put on estrogen and test blockers at 8
>>
>>8832416
>Literally anyone reasonable could predict that *some person* would change their mind.
Not if they think trans is binary and nobody gets misdiagnosed.
>>
>>8832416
I mean >>8831505 probably has it right
why did the kid get put on estrogen that early rather than just blockers? I thought the legal limit was 16 in the UK, where did this happen?
>>
>>8832521
Australia. We have similar limits. The news story seems to indicate the mother helped him self-med with cross-sex hormones.

Trans healthcare here is pretty bad but not as bad as NHS.
>>
>>8832416

It does mean it's a bad idea, because children cannot consent to this shit.

You're (a) experimenting on kids (b) experimenting on kids who'll likely end up gay and lesbian. It's eugenics.
>>
>>8832416
up to 80% children that have gender confusion or dysphoria just happen to be homosexual and have no problem with their gender after puberty
source - Zucker
>>
>>8831463
I've been on and off hormones since I was 15, a decade later I am fine.

Transition doesn't have to be hard and one track.

I would go off on westerners but I've seen inner city black trans communities understand this concept even.
>>
>>8832592
>I would go off on westerners but I've seen inner city black trans communities understand this concept even.

Not a good example. Because blacks hate gays and turn feminine gays into trannies.
>>
>>8832556
> It does mean it's a bad idea, because children cannot consent to this shit.
You'll have to flesh that out in more detail.

> You're (a) experimenting on kids
If you don't experiment on kids, you're not going to find out how to treat them.

> (b) experimenting on kids who'll likely end up gay and lesbian. It's eugenics
Are you sure they don't wouldn't end up as gender dysphoric gays and lesbians? And are you sure the path they end up as gays and lesbians through isn't essentially a kind of possibly objectionable conversion therapy? (e.g. perhaps puberty changes their personality in a fundamental way so they're less GNC)

>>8832578
> up to 80% children that have gender confusion or dysphoria just happen to be homosexual and have no problem with their gender after puberty
> source - Zucker
How is "no problem with their gender after puberty" defined?
>>
>>8832613

Why do they need treatment? What about this shit is a medical problem in the first place? DSM lists "Playing with toys of the opposite sex". Why is that a medical issue?

Converting gays and lesbians into straight people is conversion therapy. Leaving kids be medically and helping them accept their bodies is not conversion therapy. The transgender movement is a grotesque child-snatching cult.
>>
>>8832556
>experimenting on kids who'll likely end up gay and lesbian. It's eugenics.
Why is experimenting oh LG kids worse than on het and bi kids?
>>
>>8832597
Yeah this is wrong and dumb in everything you've said.
>>
>>8832627
>DSM lists "Playing with toys of the opposite sex". Why is that a medical issue?
Maybe you should pirate the DSM before you try to reference it?
>>
>>8831463
Shameful. Early transitioning should be banned. C'mon Trump!
>>
>>8832545
that makes more sense
man that's rough
really don't want to advocate restricting self-medding
the mother should have done more research (or should have been better presented with such research by a greater degree of trans acceptance and therefore better info being circulated) such that she would know puberty blockers alone til 16 is a more reasonable option than starting estrogen right away at 12
>>
>>8832627
> Why do they need treatment? What about this shit is a medical problem in the first place? DSM lists "Playing with toys of the opposite sex". Why is that a medical issue?
As >>8832578 pointed out, more than 20% end up unambiguously gender dysphoric after puberty. This is generally much higher than is thought to be the case for non-transkids.

> Converting gays and lesbians into straight people is conversion therapy.
"Conversion therapy" as a name suggest some attempt at changing the way they act on a fundamental level, whereas this treatment is meant to make them more comfortable with who they are.

> Leaving kids be medically and helping them accept their bodies is not conversion therapy.
From what I understand, the desisters also reduce their gender nonconformity under the path that you are suggesting. Sounds like conversion therapy to me.
>>
>>8831463
>it's another "an hsts's internalized homophobia makes it harder for real trannies to get treatment" episode
>>
>>8832657
It's so weird as well. Like I'm 22 and when I told my GP I was self-medding I got shouted at and told to stop. My psych was a bit more accepting in that she tolerated it but certainly didn't accept or support me.

A 12 year old kid. Diagnosed with GD in Australia where the process usually takes 2-ish years. Gets on blockers but begins feminizing due to self-medding yet doesn't earn the ire of their medical staff? The kid would be getting blood tests and no-one noticed the E levels? We even require Court approval to transition so young and every doc just turned a blind eye?

I don't mean to accuse the story of being embellished or fabricated but given how plainly fucking weird it is in our regulatory environment as well as the upcoming same-sex postal survey and the Aus Christian Lobby running anti-marriage equality ads by talking about boys in dresses...
>>
>>8832578
The problem is none of his studies ever looked at Gender Dysphoria's DSM criteria and used that .

They only used gender nonconformity so they're nearly worthless. CAMH got shut down for accademic misconduct and I wouldn't be surprized if fraud like that played a part in his fall.

That's bait and switch you sick hon.
>>
>>8832673
>more than 20% end up unambiguously gender dysphoric after pubert
Out of a population where gender nonconformity was the only variable measured and zero had a GD diagnosis to begin with. So all that proves is that most tomboys don't become trans and most tomboys become hetero girly girls given enough time.

Same for gay boys becoming gender conforming het.
>>
>>8831512
Right, and this is based on anything but conjecture, is it?
>>
>>8832717

This isn't true, these studies had GD diagnoses.
>>
File: smug cunt.jpg (22KB, 460x471px) Image search: [Google]
smug cunt.jpg
22KB, 460x471px
>>8831463

it's almost like letting children make life changing decisions with their undeveloped brains is a bad idea.

that video though.

>you changed your mind
>shit eating smile
>"your boys got breasts now"

this is like the tabloid version of 60 minutes, isn't it? lmao, what a savage.

>>8832639
>only Trump supporters are skeptical of early transitioning

why attribute that to them? why attribute logic and reason to Trump supporters?
>>
>>8832824
I agree, I don't ascribe logic and reason to Trump supporters of even trans supporters for the most part. The uneducated shouldn't be allowed to make important decisions about medical and scientific policies.
>>
File: .jpg (252KB, 1931x871px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
252KB, 1931x871px
>>8831463

itt: Gays discover the power of personal choice and marvel at it like sorcery, then look to burn witches

Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIHy4nt9E4E
>>
>>8832785
None of them had. Look at the methods. They either used GNC only or GID which is obsolete, not used and composed solely out of GNC criteria.

Not a single one except the AAP long term clinical study that found no desistance had paitienfs diagnosed with GD. Check the methods. I trust them over your lies.

>>8832824
So then you agree on banning abortion for minors right? They're too young t consent to murder and infanticide.

Contraceptives are dangerous and shouldn't be allowed for minors.

Neither should mutilaing surgeries like circumcission.
>>
>>8832824
And the lucky thing is they're getting really close to abortion bans in most states and are forcing minors to go to court if they don't have parental consent for their infaticide. Ideally they'll force all minors to go to court and that's happening.

They might as well ban same sex adoption too since you shouldn't hike jack kids as props for your own lifestyle and satisfaction.
>>
File: 100% smug.png (22KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
100% smug.png
22KB, 100x100px
>>8831463
Looking at his wide pigface I'll say he never had any passing chance to begin with.

And I am HONestly glad he's infertile now. There is nothing more despicable in the world than a man who can't stick to his decision.
>>
>"you just see any girl and you say I'd kill to be like that”,
A G P
G
P
>>
Gender is very very fluid. It absolutely can change from year to year or in some people, day to day or moment to moment.

"Gender" is what you make it.
>>
>>8832400
trannies are only like 0.2 percent of the population in the U.S

odds favor it being just a phase
>>
>>8833340
>>8833363

Hello there wall of assumptions, nice to meet you, faggot!

These are all very complex subjects, aside from genital mutilation (which it sounds like you're making an argument for), so I'm not sure why you're carelessly just assuming I think one way about them because of my stance on this, which isn't close to being a fully articulated thought.

Ultimately, I think people should be allowed to do what they want with their bodies but when it comes to children who are suffering from mental disorders like gender dysphoria, letting them alter their bodies at ages as young as 11 or 12 is extraordinarily irresponsible unless there is absolute certainty, which there really never can be.

It will always be a total risk of altering your body permanently and even sacrificing your ability to reproduce. Even going on puberty blockers has many unknowns, with physical and mental development both becoming an issue.

It's just a shitty "cure" for a mental disorder, period.
>>
>>8833537
If you're a special snowflake tumblrina, yeah sure. One day you feel like a pretty girl, the other you feel like a savage werewolf and please use zhi and zher pronouns, unless I'm feeling like a wolf that day in which case just growl!! grrr!

But we're talking about reality here... we're talking biology... we're talking decisions that can have permanent irreversible repercussions.
>>
>>8831463
bump
>>
Anyone ANYONE that defends minors (under 18) taking skitty pills or blockers should die instantly.

You have no heart and you're mentally ill if you think letting KIDS make decisions like this is reasonable.

At the very least 16 yo min.
>>
>>8831632
He cut his hair and stopped taking estrogen, so now he's being infected with natural T.

If you go to the actual article they have a picture of him as a girl and it looks pretty good.
>>
>>8832705
>DSM criteria
the one that havent existed like 2 years ago? with all sorts of lunacy like "desire to be of some other gender" ?

He got shut down by political activists who make a shitshow out of science and want to promote child abuse instead of healthcare.
>>
>>8834817
It's existed for five years and is based of body dysmorphia and other objective traits. The previous one was pulled because it was at accurate at all for diagnosis because it was mostly gnc and roleplaying so any tomboy who cossplays frodo would have GID.

He did academic fraud too and the Canadian government in BC says he was involved in unethical practices.
>>
>>8834817
>Tfw I will never be THIS wrong
>>
>>8832307
Because trans kid is mentally ill. Mentally ill people are worth less than normal. That's just common sense.
>>
>>8831463
>“He looked me in the eye and said ‘I'm just not sure that I am a girl’”, his mother explained.
Hell, I know I'm not a real girl, but I continue hrt anyway since it's better than looking like a guy. Just wait till he starts seeing male puberty changes on his body and starts back up and regrets stopping.
>>
>>8838967
This. I mean look at what she said?
>“You wish you could just change everything about you, you just see any girl and you say I'd kill to be like that”, Mitchell told 60 Minutes.
You don't just stop wishing you were every hot girl you see.
>>
>>8837390
Not how the law works.
>>
>>8831463
well he looks like a boy so it clearly wasn't effective, this transition of his
>>
>>8834919
Tell me its not a load of political bullshit and character assassination
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/News/US/Zucker/Complaint/Academic_Misconduct_by_Ken_Zucker.html
>>
>>8839479
>political bullshit and character assassination
>/people/conway
Confirmed.
>>
>>8833538
That's not at all how statistics work sweetie.
>>
>>8831512
You're treating the existence of trans identity as something essential to one's biology- as if it is some sort of unquestionable biological reality when there is very little evidence of it being anything more than a mental state in many cases. In the meantime you are trying to push a retarded agenda of permanently destroying many childrens' ability to naturally reproduce- children who are impressionable and without fully formed brains- in the name of some vague, ill-defined, short-sighted "progressive" idea. You should think long and hard about this.
>>
>>8832400
fuck the other side of the story. Transition when you aren't a child or don't
>>
>>8839748
KYS
>>
>>8839754
No
>>
>>8839745
Force kids to wait and you force more of them to become hons. You'll also get more self-medding and DIY orchis. This isn't about progressivism it's about trans kids getting proper health care. Only a cruel and bitter person would deny that to them.
>>
>>8839764
Are you trying to make the argument that being extremely cautious about the idea that we permanently disable impressionable children is "mean"?
>>
>>8839769
Not allowing HRT causes permanent disfigurement and disability.
>>
>>8839771
ummm but cis children > trans children, sweaty : )
>>
>>8839774
No.
>>
>>8839764
>Only a cruel and bitter person would deny health to trans kids
>Fuck cis kids though, who cares about their health even though there are literally thousands of times more of them
>I'm too bitter about my own failed transition to see past the egotistical concerns of my own group
>>
>>8831632
>you'd think someone who started right at puberty would look totally like a girl even with no makeup
YOU might think this but you'd only think it because of your delusions. Do you actually believe there are no visual differences between 11-yo boys and girls besides the color of their clothes?
>>
>>8840270
This shit needs to end. If it keeps going on something will explode. Nobody is "cis", its creating trannies.
>>
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.

I will never stop fighting against disgusting child abuse like this. Why the fuck wasn't he put on blockers instead? It's known kids can grow out of this.
>>
>>8840300
Blockers will fuck up the proces of realizing who you are during puberty. They take desistance down to about 0. Putting kids on blockers is abuse.
>>
>>8840301
If that was true then why did the guy in the OP story detransition after realizing who he was during puberty?
>>
>>8840305
Good question. We know he wasn't on blockers. He also may not have been homosexual. We know most kids who end up transsexual are homosexual, so perhaps he was one of the exceptional faggy straight kids who get caught in the tranny net.
>>
>>8840314
>We know he wasn't on blockers
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>We know most kids who end up transsexual are homosexual
UHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>8831484
Bitterhons still encouraging mental illness when this is literal child abuse, and when he could have gone on blockers instead.

Fuck off /mtfg/.

>>8831493
This. Why the FUCK was he transitioned?
There's a thing called puberty blockers, cmon hons this is low even for the most scummy bitterhons.

>>8831495
Blockers. Not an argument.

>>8831505
This poster has a fucking brain.
Hormones at 18, in my honest view.
Blockers until then.

I will never encourage trapping yourself, but trapping of kids is disgusting and I don't even blame /pol/ for bringing out the hate for this one. Still don't like their shitposts however.

>>8831518
Not if you weren't trans, bitterhon.

>>8831520
This is honestly a thing to consider.
Maybe it IS eugenics, literally /pol/ getting rid of the "degenerates". Explains why they love transition so much but yet claim not to.

>>8831524
Transiton has no long-term proven benefits.

>>8831624
Disgusting bitterhons pushing child abuse.
This is why to me I'd trust an outright pedophile over a bitterhon. At least they can't fucking lie when they get caught in the rape test.

>>8831632
Even if they passed, it's fucking child abuse.

>>8831877
>literally encouraging child abuse with scare tactics
You're unironically worse than a pedophile.
At least they have an "excuse", you certainly freaking don't

>>8832307
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
It goes against science. HOWEVER:

Puberty blockers, as far as I know are mostly safe, while they do run into some issues in regards to health they would have saved this kid much stress.

Block hormones until 18 for legal reasons, always.

>>8832313
This. Transitioning in children is child abuse.

>>8832322
Puberty blockers.

>>8832340
This. The traditional narrative is being pushed by radicals far too much, not just bitterhons unfortunately but SJW maniacs as well.

>>8837390
Keep your eugenics elsewhere, /pol/.
>>
>>8832370
Transition doesn't work.
Even if it did, child abuse is never okay.

>>8832400
With the amount of narrative pushing, I'd say the amount of non-AGP/Trans/Dysphroic people transitioning is insanely high.

The true amount of trans people is very low.

>>8832416
It is a bad idea. Puberty blockers is a less bad idea, as at least then it's not child abuse.

Transition is a fucking awful idea regardless, but at least let them be adults.

>>8832428
Nightmares.

>>8832521
Finally an /mtfg/ trip that actually uses fucking logic.

>>8832545
Disgusting. Parent should go to prison.

>>8832578
This is true, even ignoring that it came from Zucker. Facts speak for themselves.

>>8832613
>If you don't experiment on kids, you're not going to find out how to treat them.
Puberty blockers. DISGUSTING that you encourage child abuse.

>>8832627
This. Absolutely disgusting, and anyone who supports child transition is literally giving /pol/ an actual logical reason to consider gas chambers.

>>8832639
I think it shouldn't just be banned, it should be treated the same way pedophilia is. You can fuck up a child forever doing this shit.

Even in jail, your life should be hell. Once you're out, you should be on some sort of watchlist.

>>8832657
It's not about restricting self medding.
What we need is justice for the child.

>>8832673
Puberty blockers.

>>8832688
This is something to consider. How legitimwte is this story? Whether it's real or not my points stand.

>>8832705
Don't trust bitterhons!
Eventually, one day people will know the truth.
I fight for that day.

>>8832824
This. Anti-trump people can have logic and reason. Politics has nothing to do with logic.

>>8833340
The abortion argument is a tough one, in all honesty. I reserve judgement on this one, but err on the side of pro choice. You have to weigh the costs of a child having a very young parent vs the child being harmed here.

>>8833717
This. Transition is just garbage.
We need a real cure.
>>
>>8834249
Agree in regards to skittles, disagree in regards to blockers.

As far as I know, blockers are mostly safe, they have some minor problems with them but as do all drugs (SSRIs would be a much bigger argument than this.)

I can completely agree with permanent irreversible changes like skittles, however.

>>8839745
This. There is no evidence of transgender people not just being mentally ill.

And no, correlation=causation bullshit doesn't count.

>>8839754
I would never encourage suicide.
But people like this do deserve to die.

>>8839764
Puberty blockers.

>>8839771
Puberty blockers,
>>8840270
This.
>>8840301
No evidence of this.
[citation needed]
While transition doesn't work, and I am anti-transition, in this case they're going to be mentally ill and trust bitterhons anyway, so we might as well reduce harm.

>>8840321
[citation needed]
>>
>>8834249
>Says if you support transition or blockade for people under 18 you should die
>Supports it for people under 18
Durrrrrrrrr
>>
>>8840329
>Bitterhons still encouraging mental illness when this is literal child abuse, and when he could have gone on blockers instead.

I mean, as far as I know blockers were discontinued too. You're absolutely right though, it should have just been blockers.
>>
>>8840385
Exactly. This is harm minimization here.
People are going to believe bitterhons and make stupid choices anyway.
>>
>>8834411
>that giant bald spot
KEK
>>
>>8840314
>We know most kids who end up transsexual are homosexual
>the vast majority of MTFs are transbians
I HONestly can't see your claim being true in any reasonable way.
>>
>>8840439

Because most trannies transition after childhood, duh.
>>
>>8840441
>Reddit spacing
>>
>>8840428
tyhat's alopecia

>Alopecia areata is a hair-loss condition which usually affects the scalp. Alopecia areata causes one or more patches of hair loss. It is an autoimmune disorder, in which the immune system attacks hair follicles, is believed to cause alopecia areata.

>A variety of factors are thought to cause alopecia areata (al-o-PEE-she-uh ar-e-A-tuh), possibly including severe stress. With alopecia areata, the body's immune system attacks the hair follicles — causing hair loss.
>severe stress
>severe stress
>severe stress

Poor kid is probably ruthlessly made fun of by chads and niggers.

I'd want to give up too.
>>
>>8840428
That's just light being reflected
>>
>>8840441
Hm, maybe I just misread him. I interpreted it as "most kids who grow up to become trannies at any point in their lives" but your reading does make more sense in a way.
>>
>>8831463
R.I.P transgender acceptance. Thanks kid.
>>
>>8832545
R.I.P self-medding. Thanks kid.
>>
>>8840617
No kidding, I'm 1 more batch away from scripts and I need to buy earlier since I'm fearful of customs cracking down. Dumb fucking detransitioner couldn't keep his mouth shut.
>>
>>8831463
>be male
>realise you're actually female
>transition
>now a female
>transition back to male because females can't make their mind up
>>
>75% of trans people kill themselves
>the rest realise they have made a terrible mistake
Its almost like the desire to walk in the shoes of the opposite gender is normal but acting on it is a terrible idea
>>
>>8840770
You're just making this up.
>>
>>8840770
Nice """""""""""statistics"""""""""""
>>
>>8840775
>>8840816
They're alternative facts.
>>
File: yLk2YX8.png (50KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
yLk2YX8.png
50KB, 625x626px
>>8840770
>>
>>8831512
Source: your ass

MOST people have changes to their gender identity as they go through puberty. I can't tell you how many boys in particular go from dressing up as pretty princesses to becoming rugby playing manly men. Why wouldn't that be the case? You start getting pumped with test and estrogen around that age.

People have been memed out of control by some trannies going I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS A WOMAN because nobody takes note of the TONS of kids that do gender nonconforming behavior as pre-adolescants and stop when they hit their teens. People just assume such kids must be repressed rather than, more simply, they had hormonal changes. I guarantee you at least one person is going to meme themselves into transitioning and becoming trans as a result when if they left their hormones untouched they would have been cis.
>>
File: 1493104838273.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1493104838273.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>8839764
>>>8839745
> it's about trans kids getting proper health care.

> proper health care being destroying their reproduction organs and underminnng their reprotudive rights while there young with not a full functioning brain to make hard choices that have heavy consequences

Your level of stupidity is astounding please kys hon tranny
>>
>>8844735
Stupidity is forcing trans kids to become hons disfigured by testosterone, making it harder for them to lead normal lives.
>>
>>8844744
It's impossible for a transitioner to live a normal life, no matter how early you transition.
>>
>>8831524
Kek there's zero
>>
>>8845586
This.
>>8845594
This too.
>>
>>8845594
There's a thread up about a person who detransitioned and retransitioned RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>8831463
They put a TWELVE YEAR OLD ON HORMONES?!!! Seriously, is this how it is now? I mean, hormone blockers is one thing, but stuffing actual hormones in a child that hasn't even hit puberty yet? That's just wrong, I'm legit shook and thought this wasn't done!
>>
>>8840329
stop fapping start living xddd
>>
>>8846025
>They
The mom self-med him. She circumvented the system we have in Aus where he would be required to apply to Court at age 16.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.