[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >currently fat guy >want to be skinny girl Wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: ahhhhhhhhh.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhhh.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>be me
>currently fat guy
>want to be skinny girl
Wat do?

No meme charts plz
>>
you have to consume fewer calories than you take in—consistently—for several months.
>>
>>8831036
why not just starve yourself to death
>>
>>8831054
Not that anon but I've been thinking about losing weight for similar reasons but I'm paranoid that people will think I'm trans.
Is it normal for guys in their 20 to try to diet?
>>
>>8831036
I was a fat guy in the past too, but I started eating less and exercising every day. Nothing too difficult or exhausting, I didn't have a routine or anything like that. First I just started going for little walks, and as I started feeling better about it, I started jogging and running. I still do that for 30min -- 1h every day. That coupled with the considerably lighter diet really worked for me. And once I got nice and lean, I started HRT.
>>
>>8831060
i can't imagine being that insecure. just go on a diet.
>>
>>8831065
I am small and skinny fat though.
I'm not sure how I can justify it.
>>
>>8831076
you don't owe anyone an explanation for anything.
>>
>>8831036

Start losing weight, start taking hormones, endure 3-5 years of rough social transition. There is no easy way out and the longer you do nothing the harder it gets.
>>
>>8831036
-remove sugar, avoid sucralose, stay the fuck clear of aspartame
-avoid white flour, run away from grains, especially light ones, stuff like dense bread is most benign
-nuts are good
-oily fish are crucial, but for more than just weight
-eggs are wonderful, soft boiling/poaching is the right way
>>
it's ci/co. don't overcomplicate it.
>>
File: backwards dubs.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
backwards dubs.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
-wanna go wild? get really progressive and try insects! at least if you want to make this ambitious and interesting
-cut out dairy that isn't kefir or the like
-lupini beans might be helpful
-watch out with things like bananas and raisins, the really sticky sugars are bad for your teeth, and they're concentrated too
-potatoes are effectively a grain, avoid!
-corn is literally a grain, maybe the worst one
>>
>>8831076
If you're that worried about people's reactions, keep eating your normal amount when you're with other people, and eat nothing or very little at other times.

You could also claim to have stomach pain or some other excuse for wanting to eat healthier. If you eat broccoli and oatmeal and shit you'll fill up faster. After a while of eating less, your stomach gets used to it, and you stop noticing as much when you're hungry.
>>
>>8831054
look at this twit!
>you have to digest less than you eat"
shows you how useless these tools out to preach...
>it's all a righteous test of devotion to one basic principle, combined with commitment, determination and conviction, and additionally helped by stubbornness!

what a load of bullshit, there's different methods that work for different people, and sure these fads may be loaded with manipulative tricks, but that doesn't mean that a large percentage of manipulative tricks aren't helpful
>>
>>8831170
I live with my mother and we both take turns cooking.
Is there a way I can tell her I don't want to eat fatty meals?
I've told her that since I was 12, I'm 20 now but she always tells me I'm thin and that It's just in my head.
It's so infuriating.
>keep eating your normal amount when you're with other people, and eat nothing or very little at other times
Yes I've considered that, just like eating one or two fruits a day until dinner or fasting(is this a good idea?). Problem is that I can't help but eat when I'm stressed and just eat chocolates, pastries and cakes and I'm constantly stressed.
>>
>>8831060
well, this is an awesome reason to get into sophisticated methods for weight management, you can brush everyone off by displaying to them that it's all about the nerdshit involved! just go deep, and you'll have a solid alibi
>>
>>8831036
pretty much this >>8831117 , this >>8831111 is not necessary but will make ci/co easier.

start watching your portions, weight your food, count calories, avoid red meats, build self control.
>>
>>8831190
so, you want to eat things that seem fattening, but aren't?

don't worry about chocolate, eat all the damn chocolate you want! it's one of the healthiest things people can add to their diets. just avoid the sugay, and probably other sweeteners too
>>
>>8831201
Game is red meat, why would you avoid that? Cows and pigs just get unhealthy quickly, especially when you cram them in, feed them nothing but corn, and deprive them of things like sunlight. Ror the same kinds of reasons, farmed salmon and shrimp are lousy.
>>
>>8831190
I wouldn't go so extreme as complete fasting, but just eating foods that fill you up with low calorie content. 160 cal of oatmeal feels about the same on the stomach as 400-600 cal of junk food (or 1000 cal of doughnuts), in my experience, and you'll get hungry again less quickly (fruit is not that good for staving off hunger either, since it's high in sugar). Just play around with different foods in the house and see what fills you up more with fewer calories.

Ultimately though, if you can't control the habit of stress eating junk food, no diet's going to save you. You need to find methods of self control that work for you. I like quitting things cold turkey, but I know that doesn't work for most people. Tinker around with different methods and see what works for you.
>>
>>8831190
oh, I got something for you! fried radishes, or turnips! they might seem like fries, in fact you can even make them mixed up with fries, but they're completely unlike the blast of concentrated strach that is the potato.
>>
>>8831213
but you see we're not cows nor pigs, thats like saying we can get huge and muscular by eating plants cuz gorillaz do that.

/fit/ used to be my main board fir years and despite all the memes you learn a lot about nutrition and healthy eating. i myself used to be 200lbs about 2 years ago, now im slim and pretty by just doing those few steps i posted above
>>
>>8831224
Umm, we are rather close to pigs. Nothing seems close to cows though, they're super specialized for eating grass. Pork and beef are justt unhealthy, they're sickly and miserable and they're fiercely understood to be bad for you, though that observation is just strangely extrapolated to all other eddible mamals.
>>
>>8831036
Am the opposite of you OP, I want to be thick. Can I have some of your fat? I'll give you some of my metabolism.

But the easiest way to lose weight is to cut out high fructose corn syrup and cut down on the amount of calories you take in. Eat more fiber to feel full.
>>
I lost weight in stages
>1. No sodas any sodas. Just water
>2. No added sugar
>3. No fast food shit
>4. No highly processed food
>5. Eat once a day at evning 1200kcal

My weight is ok but not perfect 170 lbs at 5'11. I keep it for the last 3 years.
>>
>>8831195
Sorry I don't really understand what you're saying here.
What nerdshit is being involved?
>>
File: 1504426603900.png (140KB, 441x192px) Image search: [Google]
1504426603900.png
140KB, 441x192px
>>8831036
>mfw go through puberty
>gain some weight after being skinny small kid but barely push chubby
>stretchmarks
>they will never go away
>>
>>8831613
my stretch marks from puberty went away after ~10 years
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.