[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 25 >temporarily move back in with parents, after living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>be 25
>temporarily move back in with parents, after living in SF
>situational/work related reasons
>parents are super conservative
>never had a gf
>they awkwardly keep pressuring me to "hangout," with some friend of a friends daughter

How do I make this shit stop? It's annoying that they keep pressing the issue. However if I come out to them, I'm going to have to deal with a tremendous torrent of bullshit. I'm trying to autism my way through it, but it's not working well.
>>
File: f9f-panther.jpg (26KB, 736x577px) Image search: [Google]
f9f-panther.jpg
26KB, 736x577px
>>8830897
I'm not sure what your problem is anon but nice panther pic
>>
>>8830901
>anon when are you going to give me grandchildren
>>
File: Dick Shrewsbury1.jpg (83KB, 1200x858px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Shrewsbury1.jpg
83KB, 1200x858px
>>8830909
you didn't state if your'e gay or what gender you are just that you've never had a gf
>>
>>8830909
>never
>>
>>8830924
>Oh anon, you'll find the right one. Life moves faster than you think ;^)
>>
>>8830897
iktf
>never had a gf
>was never interested into getting one
>anon when are you gonna find a gf
>conservativesocieties.jpg where every male is expected to be straight and is frowned upon to be gay.
Isn't it obvious that a handsome dude doesn't crave for vagina but dick when they never try to get a gf? How can people be so deluded?
>>
>>8831033
Basically

I think they have strong suspicions at this point, but they're desperately looking for any excuse to deny reality. Especially, since they regard my brother as a POS, incapable of keeping a women around.

The problem is if I act candid about it, I'm never going to hear the end of it. Naturally they're forcing the issue, probably looking for an excuse to treat me like shit.

It's particularly annoying, since I've been very busy with work related things as of late. I don't even have the time to deal with drama, but they're forcing it on me.
>>
File: f9f.jpg (19KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
f9f.jpg
19KB, 400x273px
>>8830901
panther reminds me of cougar

>>8830897
don't like it, move out
>>
>>8830897
just tell them you don't have time for dating right now, and could they please stop? you're trying to focus on your _________.
>>
>>8831100
That's probably good advice, under the assumption that it's a healthy family dynamic built on respect and trust. However they just ignore _____, and keep pressing.

>>8831093
I'm only here for like a month, so it's inconvenient to live somewhere else. But it's long enough for them to make things awkward.
>>
>>8831127
sever asap. unhealthy family dynamic is the worst shit ever.
>>
>>8830897
An excuse like depression might work. Tell them you're depressed and have enough on your plate. Tell them that depression correlates with a low libido.
>>
>>8831127
In that case agree and hang out with her once. Plan it for next week or something to stall. Then just say you're not really interested in getting to know her or something.

You're on 4chan you can be autistic enough to make someone not want to spend time with you.
>>
>>8831231
That is probably the best solution for you up. They can't blame you for not attracting women.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.