[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a thing for gruff, hardened, grizzled men (young, middle-aged,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1504757963123.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504757963123.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>have a thing for gruff, hardened, grizzled men (young, middle-aged, sometimes even old)
>feel disappointed whenever it inevitably turns out they were nerdy, weak, boring, or otherwise vulnerable and uncool when they were a child or teenager

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>8830537
How the hell is a child not in some way vulnerable?
Chidren are physically weak, mentally hindered, and emotionally undeveloped, how can any child be considered strong?
Unless you're judging them in relation to others their age, kids are pathetically weak in almost every aspect.

But to answer your question, I wouldn't honestly be disappointed, sure it destroys the illusion that the guy has always been a cool badass, but it does make you frame it in a more human context.
The person he is today is largely influenced by the person he was years ago.
>>
File: 1501637537010.png (1MB, 1000x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1501637537010.png
1MB, 1000x1383px
>>8830537
guts is a fucking cute at all ages fuck you
>>
>>8830537
Do you think people are born grizzled?
>>
File: IMG_0320.png (102KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.png
102KB, 500x303px
>>8830537
Classic case of too little socializing with too much vidyagaming and media consumption.

Literally no person on this earth is that sort of edgy brooding personality without being severely hampered in other ways.

Human beings have vulnerabilities, they aren't macho man super killer heroes.

Pic oddly related
>>
>>8830537
This is me more or less. I'm a repressing AGP past 30. When you start out shy, introverted, awkward, a slower learner then you add AGP you have to repress, masc genetics, and decades of T damage, you end up like this.

>>8833336
Too much vidya and too much isolation, yep. I'm not always dark and brooding on the outside(my mind can be at times), but i'm definitely the strong silent type.
>>
>>8830537
Nah, I like my people to be people instead of flat stock characters.
>>
>>8830537
I think it makes it a little better honestly like his past was something totally different than what he is right now and it makes it better. Especially if he was nerdy than maybe he kept some of his nerdy side and we can talk about nerdy shit
>>
I was harmed in many ways as a kid, now I'm grumpy "hardened" man. I think damage in childhood causes such behavior. Most cool headed people I know had it easy from the start. It might be impossible for OP to find such man. Damage develops protection. You can't find people with "protection" against world if they weren't damaged.
>>
>>8830537
The reason that Guts is attractive is because of that sensitive side of him tho
>>
>>8830537
Well how do you think they started out?

Even pic related started off as a confused, awkward boy
>>
File: IMG_3192.jpg (790KB, 850x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3192.jpg
790KB, 850x884px
>>8830537
This makes it more attractive because of the loss of innocence angle. Like an animu/manga protag who changes over the course of a long series.
>>
>people aren't actually the fucked-up selfish fantasies that I project into them

Why are gays such fucking sociopaths?
>>
I don't like seeing pics of anyone I'm interested in that are more than 10 years old and seeing pics from when they were children really kills it for me.
>>
File: 1bsfr4.jpg (49KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1bsfr4.jpg
49KB, 600x458px
>>8830537
u must become a women so u can brign this to feminist forums
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.