[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me just hit one year on hormones >decide I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
>be me just hit one year on hormones
>decide I want to go full time so I plan to go out to a bar and celebrate
>no friends so I go alone
>get ready put my clothes on, get makeup ready, get my hair ready
>first time im doing this in public
>think I look ok im not hot or pretty I look like an ugly woman wich is ok with me
>get downtown to the bars get out of the cars get to a crosswalk
>guys in a car slow down towards me yells out faggot and throws something at me
>alright cool doesnt deter me i want this im going full time
>pass by a group of drunk bros
>one started yelling tranny! Then the other started calling me a faggot and tranny
>one of them kept following me and called me it the whole way there
>speedwalked back to my car cried
Well I guess its back to boymode
>>
>>8829983
im sorry anon

[spoiler]post pic[/spoiler]
>>
Are you like huge man-framed OP?

>>8829989
also this
>>
>>8829983
Don't worry anon. You've only been on one year; years 2 and 3 could bring more changes.
>>
>>8829983
This is why you open carry.
>>
>>8829983
I'm amazed you got clocked.

Recently I've seen a hideously manly transwoman that don't put in any effort beyond her voice and most of the cis people I know were completely dumbfounded when I outed her by accident.

I was seriously just amazed that they had no fucking idea. If I'd know everyone was so clueless I'd probably have gone girl mode ages ago. I pass 100 times better than the hon of which I speak, and with that said I just want to make sure everyone knows that I basically just look like a fem twink with long hair.
>>
>>8830015
Would there really be a significant change for OP in a year?
>>
>>8829983
I'm sorry this happened, but why cry anon?
>>
>>8830033
Hideously manly by normal standards or /bddt/ standards?
>>
>>8829983
this is why cis scum are trash and our enemies

never forget this humiliation and abuse. it's only going to be worse in time.

and never forgive.
>>
>>8830038
>>8830033
>>8830015
>>8829989

It's obvious bait, probably cureanon or some other retard who wants to push the meme that trans people never pass.
>>
>>8829983
Where the fuck did this happen? Arkansas? I live in a shitty rural town in Ohio and I couldn't see people throwing stuff at a tranny just for walking by.
>>
>>8830058
>bait

well, im not op but shit like this happened to me a lot to, so shove that bait up your privileged ass, living in a country or region where you are lucky enough to be hugboxed
>>
>>8830042
By caveman standards! I'm not even kidding, there are neanderthal reconstructions that look better and I say that without the slightest exaggeration.

>>8830058
Y'know it's probably a 50/50 chance. Most transwomen don't pass and it's not like they said they thought they were pretty or anything.
>>
>>8830058
I don't live in some third world, bad place but I've experienced similar to OP
>>
>>8829996
I dont want add insult to injury sorry. I dont think im huge but im right in the middle im 5'4 14 inch shoulders 139 lbs im still wider than most women and shorter guys, also smaller than most taller women and shorter and smaller than most guys taller than me. My feet are small i fit a 6 youth and so our my hands. But i think my face is to masc
>>
>>8830085
Fucking how?
>>
>>8830085
Hey, we're basically on opposite ends of the spectrum!

I'm 6'1 towering over a lot of people with 13 inch shoulders and a very slim frame, fem face, and long (not wide) hands and feet.

Still, I don't pass either.
>>
>>8830085
I also have no hips to speak of and my body looks pretty guyish rectangle but i thought i could pull of a twinkhon thing but i just dont have that look to me.
>>
>>8830114
how the fuck do you have 13 inch shoulders at 6'1
>>
>>8830127
Same way I have a 30 inch ribcage (at least 3-4 inches of which is muscle). I'm a freaking pole.
>>
>>8830108
Idk they just knew maybe body and face
>>
>>8830135
I have about a 30 inch ribcage and my shoulders are 19 inches lmao
>>
>>8830058
No it happen for real I also live in a very liberal leaning place to I thought I would be alright. I know transwoman pass I'm just venting about how I dont
>>
>>8830147
Are you measuring from the top or from the underbust? I'm measuring from the top and a lot of that is left over muscle.
My underbust is much smaller. Can't really measure it right now though to tell you what it is though.
>>
File: ara ara.jpg (7KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
ara ara.jpg
7KB, 200x187px
>Dumb Frogposter (/pol/)'s Incredible Adventures
You got a talent, kid.
>>
>>8830147
Also, you aren't meant to measure all the way out to your arms, since you said you're 19 I have the feeling your actual shoulder width is smaller. Probably more like 16-17.

When you measure shoulders on clothes you only go to the end on the bone that precedes the arm.

If I measure to the ends of the arms, then yes, my result is 15-16 which is probably what you're more used to seeing given that most people here measure from the wrong places.

Just like when you measure rib cage you're mean to do it above the breast. When you do it below you're measuring underbust. A lot of people here use their underbust measurement for a ribcage measurement which is misleading because it makes them seem smaller than they are.
>>
>>8830085
God what I wouldn't do to be 5'4"... Then again I'm 5'11" and pass consistently with basically no effort and have since around 8 months hrt.
>>
>>8830244
I would give up being 5'4 to pass like that
>>
>>8830085
weird. i have 12 inch shoulders at 5'8 and i feel wide af
>>
>>8830034
yeah
most of the first year there really isn't too much change- it's between the first and second year that there seems to be the most change, to be honest, since that's when your hormones are almost certainly in the right levels for the whole year
>>
>>8829983

OP, friends are the best protection you can get, surround yourself with people who youre comfortable with and those shit heads will go over you
>>
>>8830279
Yeah especially being short I feel like my shoulders are super wide. The I get around people taller than me and my shoulders don't even compare to them but I know I'm probably pretty wide
>>
>>8829983
Oh no OP that is terrible! Hang in there :(
>>
>>8829983
i find this so hard to believe, there's no way this is true
>>
>>8830279
wat
The average woman has 14 inch shoulders.
>>
>>8830263
I don't really understand how someone who is 5'4" can't pass after a year HRT, did you transition when you were like 30 or something?
>>
>>8830891
you've never been outside of your liberal bubble or basement, have you?
>>
>>8831066
>tfw 14" shoulders and like 16" wide hips and only 11 or 12 at the ribs under my lil chub, these proportions at 6'

Nice! Too bad I have fucking size 11 shoes

Valqs were smol, I need qt shoes like her flats
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.