[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are trannies lumped into LGB? Lesbian, gay, bisexual, all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: thought.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
thought.png
101KB, 640x640px
Why are trannies lumped into LGB?

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, all sexual preferences. Transgenderism? A mental illness.

I'm not seeing the correlation here.
>>
File: 1413208623436.jpg (31KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1413208623436.jpg
31KB, 396x382px
>>
>>8828950
>she thinks trans isn't a sexual orientation
>>
>>8828959
I literally never came on here till today m8. I'd like someone to explain. I mean, having trannies grouped with you just makes LGB look bad.
>>
>>8828985
>pretending he's a new poster here even though he just changed his IP to evade his latest ban
Hello /pedopolgb/, glad to have you back.
>>
>>8829018
Wut?

I seriously just came on here today. And pedopolgb? Wut?
>>
>>8828964
I'm a guy, and uh, it isn't.
>>
>>8828950
Once upon a time homosexual men were also considered a mental disorder by cishet society. Gay and trans people stood up to that and have been changing things for the better, together.

In other words, we're one group because we have a common fight against a common stigma.

If you want a letter that doesn't suffer that stigma and didn't face that oppression, it's not T.
>>
>>8829048
Homosexuality occurs in nature though, which is the only reason I'm all for it. I've never seen an animal mutilate themselves and then mimic the opposite sex the rest of their lives.
>>
>>8829101
Homosexuals and transsexuals are both subject to the "it's unnatural" attack by people like you, so actually this is yet more common ground and reason for LGBT to be a thing.
>>
>>8829119
But like I said, homosexuality actually is natural. Transgenderism is not. I'm no homophobe.
>>
>>8829128
Like I said, both are subjected to that fallacy.
>>
>>8829132
Fallacy?

It's the literal truth though. Liking the same sex or both sexes is nothing like thinking you should've been born the opposite sex.
>>
>>8829139
t. the reason LGBT have to stick together.
>>
>>8829145
So you don't have any evidence that being a tranny isn't a mental illness? That it's natural like homosexuality/bisexuality?

Why not add pedophiles too?

I mean, shit, if you have proof that it happens in nature I'll take everything I've ever said about trannies back. But as far as I know there hasn't been a single animal born thinking it should be the opposite sex.
>>
>>8829101
https://www.quora.com/Can-you-find-transgender-animals-in-nature
>>
>>8829159
t. supports cannibalism and rape "because they happen in nature" but thinks a man in a dress is an abomination
>>
>>8829185
All I'm seeing is animals that are either intersexed, or simply have characteristics of the opposite sex.

The clown fish is probably your best argument in the link you posted. That being said, it's still not the same as a human tranny. Animals do stuff to survive, to adapt. When they change "sex," or "gender," it's because there's a legit reason.

Why do humans feel the need to change their sex? It must be a birth defect and/or mental illness, right?
>>8829188
And cannibalism and rape? Lol. Lots of species do that. I really do see it as more natural than thinking you're female when you were born male.

I'm not even trying to hate on trans people. I might even be open to dating one (but that'd make me a faggit) I just don't understand why so many people insist that their "gender identities," is the only thing that matters, not what they're born as.
>>
>>8829159
B.T.F.O. Can't wait to see that retraction!

In before 'b-but that proof isn't good enough!'
>>
File: me.jpg (19KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
19KB, 540x540px
>>8828950
>Pretty soon the liberal cucks are going to get their way and gender dysphoria will officially no longer be considered a mental illness
>>
>>8829231
It's obviously what they're after. Abolish sex segregated bathrooms, make it illegal to "gender," your child until they choose their gender themselves. Maybe they'll even try to ban biology or science of any sort. Christ. No wonder most liberal nations are in shambles.
>>
>>8829240
lol
>>
>>8829240
I know you're baiting but those first two things will probably happen.
>>
>>8829048
Once upon a time schizophrenia was considered a mental illness by the bigoted normies like you

it turns out the radio is actually talking to me and you're just closed minded
>>
>>8829029
Lurk more
>>
>>8829198
>And cannibalism and rape? Lol. Lots of species do that. I really do see it as more natural than thinking you're female when you were born male.

You are dismissing transgender individuals because what they do is "not natural", as if that somehow justified it. But at the same time, you admit that "natural" does not mean "good".
Following that logic, rape and cannibalism shouldn't be crimes, because they are "found in nature". Hence the fallacy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.