[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supposed to find a bf that I'm actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1464647849916_u18chan.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1464647849916_u18chan.gif
628KB, 516x402px
How the fuck am I supposed to find a bf that I'm actually attracted to?
>>
1. Find a man you are attracted to
2. Abduct him
3. GG

>Inb4: FAG
>>
Look hard.
>>
>>8828165
This is my problem. Interestingly I made a thread about this and people shamed me for being picky.
>>
>>8828350
im a cis straight girl and ill bite on this. and i just wanna say its because you are, like OP, most likely a below average person with high standards and you were not just being picky, you were asking people to post pictures of themselves only then to be insulted and made fun of by you.. and doing that kind of thing, putting people down etc, makes you feel above others and you somewhat feel better about yourself due to you being bitter about not being able to find anybody
>>
>>8828172
This is the only answer. Only hetero men are attractive. Faggots are some fugly shit.
>>
File: Colton-Haynes-proposal.jpg (79KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
Colton-Haynes-proposal.jpg
79KB, 650x370px
>>8828612
>gays be ugly
>>
File: imgres-6.jpg (6KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-6.jpg
6KB, 255x198px
>>8828626
Hot.
>>
>>8828369
I didn't insult or make fun of anybody that posted a picture.
>>
>>8828642
How hairy are you?
>>
By getting over your sexual hangups. Being excessive picky is usually a result of sexual anxiety. You're probably only attracted to straight or otherwise unavailable men, but quick to find and exaggerate flaws in people who show interest in you.
>>
>>8828642
>>8828661
I asked you a fucking question, OP. Do you want a boyfriend or not?
>>
>>8828661
I'm not at all?
>>8828686
I'm not OP?
>>
Try to look at their personality first. You may find tons of good looking guys, but they end up cheating on you or some shit. After you get a bf that you actually love, you can work from there on.
>>
Not op, my only standards are that he keep himself clean and not be much fatter than me. The vast majority of men that I meet fail even this.
>>
File: gemistus-pletho.jpg (38KB, 250x352px) Image search: [Google]
gemistus-pletho.jpg
38KB, 250x352px
Literally all of the advice you idiots have posted is blatantly false or stupid bullshit.

"Lower your standards!"?

Please: I've fallen for guys that weren't conventionally attractive simply because I was attracted their personalities; there's been occasions where I would have easily - no contest - taken them over the 10/10 guys in the picture.

The problem is even in such occasions, those guys are always straight, or not looking for a relationship, or straight-up flakes. And the people who are somewhat hot are so entitled, they walk around thinking that they're made of gold or some shit, and that they can ghost you and flake on you without a care.

And then the only people that show any interest in you are on dating apps, where you get pozzed up old men and landwhales asking to "date" you, and the idiots on this board say "get over your hang-ups, you'e just too picky!"

Fuck you, cunts.
>>
>>8829293
I haven't posted any advice. I asked personal questions. I want a fucking bf too. 4chins niggers never respond. It's retarded.

>WAHH I WANT A BOYFRIEND!!
>Tell me about yourself
>...[never posts again]
>>
>>8829311
I want a bf. But people here will rip you apart if you so much as mention you have preferences, like any other fucking normal human being.
>>
>>8829377
Guess what? I have them too. Only problem is, I like dark hair and eyes and everyone /pol/chan is a fucking blond or a ginger.
>>
>>8829407
Do you have a beard, by any chance?
>>
>>8829418
Sort of. Scruff. I don't like a full beard. Too itchy.
>>
>>8829430
Do you want to exchange contact info and exchange pics? Just for fun: if we're not each other's types, we'll be upfront and just say it, no games.
>>
>>8829293
it's the world we live in today. Make it better
>>
>>8829446
Where do you even live?
>>
File: Defiant HomoTex.png (19KB, 512x525px) Image search: [Google]
Defiant HomoTex.png
19KB, 512x525px
>>8829471
Texas. You?
>>
>>8828165
You will never find a boyfriend with that attitude, you should be asking yourself "what can I do to make myself the best boyfriend for him?"

Also you don't magically "find" a boyfriend, lasting relationships are built on friendships. Hook-ups usually end in break-ups. There are exceptions but that's generally how it goes.
>>
>>8829485
Eastern US. At least you live in America. Alright. [email protected]
>>
>>8829502
Alright, got it.
>>
>>8828369
>When you're a cis straight girl and project the flaws of women onto gay men
>>
>>8828369
Not everyone wants to pay the toll for burning the coal
>>
>>8828925
>Every other outgay I know is a twinky fuck
>Every other outgay I know is a shallow, bitchy faggot
Fucking fuck, where are the chubby, hairy, maximum-6/10 guys?
>>
>>8829755
I had one, but he left me for an asspie
>>
>>8829780
Where did you find him?
>>
>>8829755
Literally all over the internet. Just go to any gay """""""""""""""""""dating""""""""""""""""""" website.
>>
>>8828165
> tfw no 25/30 y/o daddy
> tfw no falling asleep on his chest
> tfw no nuzzling his neck
> tfw no watching cartoons in his lap while he rubs your chest and you wiggle happily in his lap
> tfw no getting on your tippy toes to kiss him
> tfw no sleepy diaper changes
>>
>>8829805
>Paying monthly subscription traced to your cards and bank accounts to look at a list of people who will most likely be uncompatible or too far away
No...
>>
>>8829908
Most of them are free, dumbo.
>>
>>8829823
You had me until that last one.
>>
>>8829939
POF which is full of human shit in my area, the phone apps that are all full of human shit in my area...
Yeah, I think that about sums it up.
Also, don't call me dumbo. I have an elephantkin therian friend with a large ear fetish and xe would find it offensive, as would ner pony tulpae.
>>
>>8829950
ALL gay dating sites are full of human shit because faggots are overwhelmingly hedonistic cancer.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.