[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is 22 too old to become passable ? I'm an mtf i really hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1502746459053.png (309KB, 696x860px) Image search: [Google]
1502746459053.png
309KB, 696x860px
is 22 too old to become passable ? I'm an mtf i really hate looking masc it makes me really depressed but I'm worried im too old to become passable what are my options? I don't wanna end up a hon should i even bother?
>>
22 is not too late but don't wait or you will regret
>>
>>8826677
Age doesn't matter as long as you don't have a huge head, manly ass facial characteristics like a prominent brow or a titanic jaw, big manly body and man crashing shoulders. Problem is that the further you age, the more your body masculinizes so you better hurry and make your dreams come true before it's too late. Unless you're all of these things already which might fuck your passing pretty bad.
>>
>>8826686
i have gross gorilla shoulders but i have a round face though also nasty ass looking hands thats another issuse
>>
>>8826692
Measure your shoulders like this and report back in this thread. If your shoulders are more than 16 then you're kinda fucked. Also measure your shoulder circumference. It's not hard, you can measure it from the start of your arms just where the shoulders end.
>>
File: IMG_4133.jpg (44KB, 397x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4133.jpg
44KB, 397x320px
>>8826712
Forgot pic
>>
>>8826677
Hons are blaming age because they can't pass. It is true that if you transition during your teens you will have amazing results, but everyone not in their teens has the same chance to transition since your body should not be developing. Start hrt now and see if it works because you'll be able to enjoy a girls body for longer.
>>
>>8826677
I was 22 and thought this, now im 25 and ordering hrt regretting i didn't act at 22.
>>
>>8826677
I started at 22 (would have been sooner if not for absurd gatekeeping) but you'll be fine. I went full time before HRT and I passed. It's a lot easier than you think. Most of the stress is in your head, and it's 10 times harder to clock someone irl than it is online.
>>
>>8826744
>started in teens
>still a hon
>most other teen trannies i've met still don't pass
Yeah idk senpai
>>
>>8826677
22 is perfectly fine, the early transitioning stuff is a meme, even tho age has a bit to do is really very minimun to even matter. its thrown around a lot because as humas we like to blame something when things dont go our way and that includes blaming the time you start when passing is hard or a mantra represors like to repeat over and over to achive and or justify repressing.
dont get discouraged, i started mid 26 and i know some trans irl too who started about the same time if not later and pass very well.
>>
>>8826987
>"It works for me!"
Not everyone is so lucky. 22 is a whole ton of virilization after puberty. Better than not transitioning but 22 is on the edge of "you're screwed."

The way I think of it, OP may not pass and will have a whole heap of burdens to face but they dont have a choice. If they're depressed already then repression will kill them so they have to transition for a chance at being happy and hoo boy what a slim chance it is.
>>
>>8827034
this. 22 is basically the last chance for most people, if not already too late for most
>>
>>8827043
Kill me.
>>
>>8826677
Why do you want to pass anyway? To trick straight men like me? Just to play dress up? What is it with you guys?
>>
>>8830642
There are two different kinds of tranny, HSTS and AGP.

>To trick straight men like me?
For HSTS, yes.

>Just to play dress up?
For AGP, yes.
>>
>>8830682
Wait, theres' 2 kinds now?

Jesus, lol. What's the difference, out of curiosity?
>>
>>8830686
The big clue is whether they were gay or straight as a guy.

If gay, they become an HSTS, lust after straight guys, look and act very effeminate, and get a job as a sales assistant or prostitute.

If straight, they become an AGP, lust after lesbians usually, are sometimes the old ugly trannies you see on tv, and get jobs doing anything traditionally male.
>>
>>8830702
Wait, so these are actual terms that people use?

This board lol. Guess I found a new one to browse, though I'm not trans or gay myself.
>inb4 i become gay
>>
>>8830712
thats a meme created to feel more legit than others based on goals and personal expression, not real
>>
>>8830712
The terms are used here and by some researchers, but warning, most professionals and basically every tranny outside of this board and many on it HATE HATE HATE the easily observable fact that trannies are split into two groups this way and will do whatever they can to deny it and attack anyone saying it.

>inb4 i become gay
I wouldn't worry about becoming gay here if I were you ;)
>>
>>8830702
Seriously?
An extremely common trait of AGP is a strong meta attraction to men.
You've got it all wrong.
>>
>>8830712
It's pseudoscience that only really gets spouted by /lgbt/ and anti-trans communities like gendercritical. You're really just better off ignoring it.
>>
>>8826780
It's good reason for regrets. But I started at 25 and I'm fine.
>>
>>8826677
22 weeks is too old to become passable to anyone except blind people who can't tell the difference between male and female skeletons
>>
>>8830745
ahahahaha 22 weeks!
She would have still been in her mommies womb by then?
>>
File: IMG_4093.jpg (102KB, 1242x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4093.jpg
102KB, 1242x469px
>>8830745
>>
>>8830728
>usually
>>
No. Just do it. Now.
>>
>>8830627
Why, anon?
>>
>>8830837
I missed my last chance.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.