[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do HSTS early transitioner peers consider Eli an outsider? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: eli.png (826KB, 642x1028px) Image search: [Google]
eli.png
826KB, 642x1028px
Do HSTS early transitioner peers consider Eli an outsider?

It's already common knowledge that it's traumatizing to early trans to show them accounts of AGP lifestyles as if they're somehow instrinsicly relateable to them for being "trans".

Shouldn't the same thing apply to her and her relationship to HSTS early trans?
>>
>>8825846
*do hsts early transitioners consider
>>
Fuck off Eliposter, you obnoxious little shit. At this point what you are basically doing is spamming this board
>>
>>8825867
hey eli
>>
File: megabrain.jpg (161KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
megabrain.jpg
161KB, 640x1136px
>>8825861
>>8825878
See, you can't even type right because your schizo brain is seriously fried at this point. Do ourselves a favor and kys yourself, my man.
>>
>>8825846
Why won't eli post more feet pics?
>>
>>8825914
she cut off her feet this week
>>
>>8825846
Was the Matrix a movie about repressing AGP tendencies?
>>
>>8827305
Yes
>>
File: anyone but caucasian dudes.png (172KB, 1338x658px) Image search: [Google]
anyone but caucasian dudes.png
172KB, 1338x658px
Remember when Eli told straight trans women that they liked men because they "related to masculinity"
>>
>>8827518
this translates to "cis people dont put up with my shit" with a side of "I hate men"
>>
>>8827523
eli relates to men/identifies as male though, hence why she gets grossed out at the thought of being in a "gay relationship" with them and doesn't recognize how hsts are hetero
>>
>>8827518
I'm a bi trans woman and I relate to men.

I relate to their experiences as men, their perspective of women as the "other sex", their attraction to women and their general outlook on life.

I can't relate to cishet women.
>>
>>8827513
Wait, what? How?

Generally I'm good at sussing out subtexts, but I don't see this one. Could you expound a little?
>>
>>8827549
cool, bisexual trans aren't straight trans.

also, seeing women as "the opposite sex" isn't the same as not being a part of cis women, that's a straight man's view of things. AGPs see women as the opposite sex, HSTS see women as some "other" sex.
>>
>>8827555
>cool, bisexual trans aren't straight trans.
I know I was comparing myself to Eli not the straight trans she's talking about.
>>
jesus christ
>>
>>8827562
ok, good
>>
File: richard spencer.png (2MB, 1308x1324px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer.png
2MB, 1308x1324px
Why does she go for the alt-right "i'm saving masculinity" look?
>>
>>8827566
Detrans when?
>>
>>8827555
I see myself and ciswomen as the same sex, we just got where we are by different paths.
>>
>>8827883
We have to make her ugly somehow so she'll stop thinking that her shaved head is GNC.
>>
>>8827887
literally delusional
>>
>>8827550
That our reality is a subjective experience anyways so why shouldn't gender be a subjective experience. The "Matrix" is the AGP fem fetish where he can plug in as a female on the internet and be who he wants. Real life he is a male though. Its AGP Jesus narrative.
>>
>>8827923
But the moral of the story is that taking the "blue pill" and living in the illusion is bad.
>>
Does anyoen here live in Willits, California, or the surrounding area
>>
>>8825846
as someone that's actually seriously involved with the trans community both in real life and online (like the actual trans activist community, not just bullshit whiners on 4chan) I can comfortably say I never had even heard of Eli until you started bringing her up on 4chan all the time. She's not well known, she's not like this "great spokeswoman" or "iconic figure" or whatever the fuck you think she is. Maybe she's important in the local trans community of northern california or wherever she's from, but I've never heard of her.
>>
>>8827971
she still does an incredible amount of damage
>>
>>8827971
someone's jealous
>>
File: 9080989089.png (4MB, 2222x1562px) Image search: [Google]
9080989089.png
4MB, 2222x1562px
>>8827971
She talked organizers out giving $25,000 toward early trans health care, and instead to herself, by arguing that it was necessary to sacrifice one or two early transitions in lieu of what the "benefits" of funding her advocacy would be.
>>
sexual assault isn't funny
>>
>>8828248
why should i care about early trans health care?
>>
>>8828434
your opinions are really important in the general scheme of things

eli's and mine are
>>
>>8828445
*AREN'T really
>>
>>8825846
>"trans"
as long as the causes of transsexuality are unclear there's no basis in implying that the better you pass and fit in as your target gender the ""more trans"" you are
>>
>>8828445
so eli is right, she needs money more than early transitioners.
>>
tfw eli punched me and gave me brain damage and now i make low iq threads about her
>>
>>8827941
He was repressing back then. To him the illusion was being a man at all.
>>
>>
>>8829369
What does she say about him? I can't watch yt atm.
>>
>>8829396
Just something about how trans narratives were trying to be told by cis people.
>>
Seems like a normal person who uses critical thinking in what she posts that 4chan trannies could learn from.
>>
>>8829405
Cis people like Anne Lawrence, eh Eli?
>>
>>8829577
>early transitioners
>capable of basic logic
>>
>>8833222
Most early trans have IQs in the the 1000s
>>
>>8829577
*sweating*
>>
Assfags
>>
Fuck outta here. If you cant decide whether you are dude or a dame what does IQ matter
>>
>>8827549
>>8827555

I am a bi trans woman and I can't relate to men. I'm pretty much the opposite of you.

Indeed I've cut ties with all my past, I'm disgusted by it and don't want to be reminded of any "masculine socialization" I had.
>>
>>8827518
>Remember when Eli told straight trans women that they liked men because they "related to masculinity"

That didn't say anything like that at all, it just said that trans females and males have different experiences than cis females and males, that are independent of the experiences of cis persons. This is true.
>>
>>8827518
See >>8834059

>>8827549
Wooooowwww what a loser
>>
>>8833969
I'm half envious and half feel you're missing out.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.