[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we share tranny hacks >wear long shirts that obscure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1751.jpg (50KB, 610x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1751.jpg
50KB, 610x405px
ITT: we share tranny hacks
>wear long shirts that obscure my crotch so if I become untucked in public I don't freak out
>lie to strangers and say that I used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day so they are less likely to clock my raspy voice
>>
>>8825348
tbqhon i never thought of those tbhon.
>>
>>8825348
second one is smart but I could never use it
too revolted by the idea of smoking and too much problem smoking in my family that the rest of my family despises
>>
File: dogo.jpg (74KB, 698x936px) Image search: [Google]
dogo.jpg
74KB, 698x936px
hides your shitty hairline:
>tranny bangs
>Combover (tm)
hides your big Roman nose:
>thick rimmed glasses

that's it, can't think of any more hacks tbhonest
>>
>have a collection of bottoms with crotch detailing (corset laces, peplum, ruffling, flaps, etc) because I hate how fucking feels
>>
File: 0CvT8gs3SGiH._UX970_TTW_.jpg (94KB, 970x600px) Image search: [Google]
0CvT8gs3SGiH._UX970_TTW_.jpg
94KB, 970x600px
Wear wide skirts, petticoats, and mid-century dresses to prevent having to tuck at all, and to give you a fake waist
>>
>>8825348
>learn sign language and pretend to be a deaf girl so you don't have to speak
>>
>>8825414
I actually knew a girl who did literally this.
>>
>>8825348
>become a neet and run away from the world
>>
>>8825423
I think that one backfires a bit sooner or later
>>
>use phablets instead of normal sized phones to make your hands appear smaller
>>
>>8825348
>wearing such tight pants that your untucked gt would show
>>
>prevent yourself looking like a hon by repressing instead of transitioning
>>
Never leave the house. You can't get clocked if they never see you.
>>
>>8825426
don't listen to this anon
>>8825457
this anon knows whats up
>>
>>8825473
im discouraging it from the position of someone whos been stuck in that hole for years and is struggling to get out
>>
>>8825486
im sorry anon.
>>
>>8825492
its ok im better than I have ever been right now
I needed to do it for a while but its not easy to leave because my comfort zone is now a tiny little bubble with indestructible walls
>>
>>8825502
tbqhon I knew a neet mtf who was in that position. I hope shes doing better.

good to know you are making progress. mostly meming with the neet stuff
>>
>if you preemptively clock yourself, no one will ever be able to hurt you by clocking you
>interact with men as a guy, that is, momentarily filling the male social role if you want them to leave you alone (e.g. wessuh brahh)
>>
File: IMG_1758.jpg (39KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1758.jpg
39KB, 720x602px
>>8825365
It's not like you actually have to smoke. That'd be really gross. Just lie and say that you used to. Could even talk about how it was hard to quit because your whole family does it.
>>8825375
I'm not too self conscious about my hairline but I do put on a beanie as soon as it dips below 70 degrees. Have to be careful about it being cool out enough though because people might suspect something.
>>8825394
I like to wear jackets that sinch at the waist so I can give that same illusion. Dresses are cute but I don't think I have my body in the right place yet for that kind of thing.
>>8825414
This is legit, senpai. I've honestly thought about this before but it would be too difficult to pull off unless I move away to a place where nobody knows me.
>>8825430
I did this for awhile with an old Samsung note 2 but I eventually realized that it kinda made me look like I have baby hands instead of cis girl hands because it was way too big.
>>8825451
Good one, anon.
>>
>>8825554

>Dresses are cute but I don't think I have my body in the right place yet for that kind of thing.

I strongly recommend giving it a shot. Those dresses, in my experience, create a body shape around what you've got. I've not managed to actually make my frame an ounce more feminine but the cut of the dresses and the weight of the fabric makes me look like an hourglass. They're fantastic. You can order one for $20-30 off amazon (I've never seen one sold in stores) and see if the same holds true for you, you might find you're more able to wear them than you thought!
>>
>>8825587
Finding a dress that suits my body type would be nice but I'm not sure if I'd be able to find an appropriate occasion to wear it. I don't really leave my apartment much unless I have to go to the store or an appointment and those are definitely not the right place for that.
>>
>If you have a poor hairline/ baldness, become a Muslim transgirl so you can keep your head covered even in the summer
>this way you can keep a short haircut for boymode
>>
>>8825656
It's hilarious thinking of a muslim femboy who has a double life as a covered up girl.
>>
Any chin hacks
>>
>>8826079
shave with a surgical scalp
>>
>>8826079
Don't get tranny bangs if you have a strong chin/jaw. Wear your hair long with layers. Sideswept bangs that shape your case look better.
>>
>>8826137
How do you learn this shit? Really—how do you know what would look the best?
>>
>>8826140
Blunt tranny bangs square off your forehead, so naturally that makes ppl look at the angles of your jaw. It makes things more prominent. If you get sideswept bangs, or just part your hair down the middle, it frames your face and softens jawline.
>>
>>8826079
Hide it with a beard.
>>
>>8826231
No, what I'm trying to figure out is how to know which hairstyles suit which face shape. Where did you get that information? How do you know? Is it really that obvious?
>>
>>8826262
simple google search
>>
>>8826262
Google 'face shape haircut' and you get a ton of image results.
>>
>>8826306
>>8826307
What about all this talk about "framing the face with bangs swept to the side"? Seems more complicated than what Google has to offer, unless you have some sort of prior knowledge of how hairstyles effect one's appearance.
>>
>>8826322
Post your face or jawline and I'll tell you what kind of haircut you should get.
>>
>>8826337
How do you know? Are you a stylist or something?
>>
>>8826343
No I'm a cis girl who frequents hair salons.
>>
Any hacks for my face? ;-;
>fucked hairline at temples
>somewhat long midface
>not strong but not weak jawline
>Roman nose

>perfect chin, eyes and lips
Bangs?
>>
The pack a day thing is true for me so technically not a lie

Checkmate transphobes
>>
>>8826482
a paper bag
>>
>>8825348
>going back in time and educating yourself and your parents so that they would abandon you earlier but everything is okay because you transition early and you pass instead of having hon tier shoulders and massive floppy penis
>>
>>8826482
Tfw this is me and I'm just settling for femboy life
>>
I faketan quite a lot or try to go to the sunbeds, being tanned makes me feel really feminine, pale skin is too manly in my opinion
>>
>>8825414
... Is it bad if I'm actually considering this?
Voice dysphoria + social anxiety is a bad combination.
>>
>>8826657
I'm the exact opposite. I try to avoid getting any sort of tan because it makes me feel masc for some reason. Being pale is also a major component of my aesthetic though.
>>
>>8825375
Wow I want that dog have is cute AF is it yours ?
>>
>>8826657
>>8827699
It's neat how AGP can manifest in very different ways. Like wanting to be a bimbo vs wanting to be a tomboy.
>>
>>8827737
Almost as if AGP is a meme and people have individual preferences?
>>
>>8827821
>different gays/straights are attracted to different men/women
>lolol homosexuality and heterosexuality a memes lolol xd

t. you
>>
>>8827828
But what if I dress like a "tomboy" and I wanna do stuff with men?
>>
>>8827843
What if you do?
>>
>>8827865
Yeah, idk where I was really going with that. I'm still agp because I like girls, it's whatever.
>>
>>8825587
>>8825609
skater skirts will do the same thing, they were everywhere in F21 and H&M a year or so ago. Those kinds of dresses can be a bit over-formal; IRL I've seen them in department stores and Quiz, stuff for weddings.

Any kind of flare out from the hips will disguise your narrow hips.
>>
>>8827882
I see, the orientation point. AGPs can like boys and can even identify as straight (as women).
>>
File: ?.jpg (358KB, 750x1065px) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
358KB, 750x1065px
>>8827828
>daily reminder that AGP is supported by only one person in the field, and that one person seems seriously psychotic when you look at his online presence
>>
>>8827901
Daily reminder reality doesn't give a shit about what you think.
>>
>>8827901
Stop making fun of Ray "The Flute Master" Blanchard tbhon.
>>
>>8827886
I'll have to look out for those next time I hit up h&m because that's where I primarily shop these days. I've tried on some nice yet affordable dresses there but for some reason I haven't felt a strong compulsion to follow through with it. F21 is cool but most of the stuff there doesn't fit me correctly and it makes me feel really dysphoric. Only thing I've had luck with there is some cute jackets and hoodies.
>>
>>8827948
>F21 is cool but most of the stuff there doesn't fit me correctly and it makes me feel really dysphoric.
That's not surprising, since a lot of their stock is aimed more at young teens and sizes a bit smaller (as are a lot of cheap fashion chains, like New Look - it cuts material costs too). I don't know about US chains, but in the UK if you're looking for trendy-type stuff that's cut for 20something women it's more about shops like Topshop and ASOS. Next have a very good range for tall women as well and their stuff has a more professional vibe. Uniqlo is iffy, I'm a 5'5" cis woman and all their stuff is very long on me and seems to be made to flatter taller women, but their cuts are extremely boxy and I think it'd make manly body shapes look worse.
>>
>>8827985
>aimed more at teens and sizes are smaller
You aren't kidding. I went in there looking for pants with a cis girl one time and the only pair that fit me was in the plus size section.
>what's wrong anon, don't you like those? :^)
Kinda ruined my entire day and I'm not even "plus sized". H&M is my go to because it's so cheap and being the filthy neet tranny I am, it's one of my best options other than used clothing stores. Used clothing stores are nice though because they have an extremely wide range of clothes so I'm bound to find something that suits my pseudo feminine goblinbod.
>>
>>8827913
Agreed. That is why Blanchard should retire and disavow his pseudoscientific theory instead of retreating into fantasy.
>>
>>8826559
An exit bag*?

>>8826581
D-did you manage to at least look cute?

People tell me i'm cute sometimes but it depends on the angle. I'll probably find some glasses to help with the nose.
>>
>wear long shirts that obscure my crotch so if I become untucked in public I don't freak out

I do this simply because I'm well endowed. The key is loose outerwear combined with tight underwear. Long button ups are particularly good for this, as are long jackets, and robes.
>>
>>8828542
I'm pretty tiny so tucking isn't usually much of an issue but all of my pants are super tight so have to be really careful anyway. Having a long shirt or jacket is always a good failsafe just in case something happens.
>>
>>8828617
I've given advice to some FtMs before, not here, because they claimed they opted for surgeries that left them with like a 6" flaccid dick because they wanted something usable during sex, so there wasn't much difference between the flaccid and erect dick. That is actually a fucking massive size for a flaccid dick. Seems to actually be a rather big issue with some surgeries. On top of tight underwear/loose outerwear, I'll mention..

>dark colored pants show less bulge than light colored

>Shoving your front pockets full of shit creates a space for penis to slip into

>Adjusting your pants as low down on your waste as possible creates more dick room

>Try sitting down in pairs of pants before buying to check for excessive crotch tightness.

>Tailors can adjust your crotch

If you're an exhibitionist perv just do the inverse of what I'm saying.
>>
>>8828666
>>Adjusting your pants as low down on your waste as possible creates more dick room

Holy fuck did I actually say that? As low down on your WAIST as possible.
>>
>>8825414
Don't do this. Your voice is one of those few things you can actually change a lot, and it's a lot easier to pass when you sound like a girl. Pretending to be mute just attracts attention to you
>>
/ftm/ here: i always wear a scarf to hide my lack of an adam's apple. i assume that that trick would also work for mtfs who want to hide their Adam's apple
>>
>>8828666
>dark colored pants show less bulge than light colored.
I never really realized that but I guess it's a good thing all of my pants are dark with the exception of one dark grey pair and a dark purple pair.
>Shoving your front pockets full of shit creates a space for penis to slip into.
A large majority of my pants are actually jeggings so they have fake pockets or the pants are so tight that I can't really use them.
>Adjusting your pants as low down on your waste as possible creates more dick room.
I've been doing this for as long as I can remember. I have one pair that I don't do this with though because with the way the pants are cut, it will hold my tuck all day long with zero issues. I need more pairs like that tbdesu.
>>
>>8828798
You can only wear a scarf during certain times of the year without drawing attention to yourself so it's a very seasonal hack. I also honestly can't really tell you the last time I saw a guy wearing a scarf though..so there's that.
>>
>>8828828
it's getting chilly here, so people are wearing scarves. also guys wearing scarves is pretty normal, just as long as it's not too fancy or ornate.
>>
>>8828783
voice is the easiest thing to change when it comes to transitioning.
>>
>>8828828
Just pretend you're fan of Sherlock Holmes or Max Power or something.
>>
>>8828806
The best demonstration of how light shades can screw you is looking up pictures of white bike shorts.
>>
>>8828828
Guys still wear scarves all the time where I live. They've always been popular in colder areas but if you wear scarves in the summer you just look like a weird tryhard metrosexual
>>
>>8828876
>>8828924
I live in the Midwest so it can get cold but I've just never really seen a guy wear one. Idk, maybe I don't go out enough.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.