[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy panties but I'm a guy so I have to order them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: huh.jpg (160KB, 1859x399px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
160KB, 1859x399px
I want to buy panties but I'm a guy so I have to order them online for obvious reasons.
How do I know my size? Which brand should I pick?
How did you guys figure this out the first time
>>
>>8825046
how big is ur ass
>>
>>8825094
I'm 200 pounds and it's pretty much all in my ass so I'd say it's quite big.. am I supposed to measure it with precision or what
>>
>>8825046
Just take your bf to the store with you, he'll protect you from any nosy bitches
>>
If you don't fit into small, you shouldn't be wearing girl clothes.
>>
>>8825138
why not?
Also do panties really count as "girl clothes"? Not like I'm gonna wear them outside for everyone to see
>>
>>8825138

I mean you're just going to have a bad time. small mens = large women in NA sizes, XL in asian
>>
>>8825165
so I have to buy like xxl or something? I'm in EU btw
>>
Buy small sexy panties. My girldick can't stay in and slips out the side. Have to buy big panties because my girldick is too big.
>>
>>8825176
If you're new to buying women's clothing, literally every brand of clothes has a different sizing chart. Measure your specific measurements and look at the sizing charts and go by that.
>>
>>8825046
>have to order them online for obvious reasons

just man up and go into the store. I'm a 19 year old twinkhon, and I even had the balls to go up to the sales assistant, and ask if they could help me find what i was looking for.
>>
>>8825111
Drop about 90 pounds and then you can get ladies underwear hon ;)
>>
>>8825165
If you look at sizing charts there is some big hon sizes out there.

>>8825188
Larger panty styles have alot more room for girl dicks. Leave the vag thongs for the ciswomen and post ops.
>>
>>8825188
>Buy small sexy panties. My girldick can't stay in and slips out the side. Have to buy big panties because my girldick is too big.
wot
>>
>>8825188
you must be big
>>8825694
kek
>>
>>8825196
But I don't have a measuring thing to do it from my room.. ugh this is complicated
>>
>>8827230
Use a tape measure. Ghetto but it works
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.