[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I know this person irl who asked me for some advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1282.jpg (24KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.jpg
24KB, 250x227px
Alright, so I know this person irl who asked me for some advice about how they could start hrt. Knowing that they weren't going to pass but hrt would provide them with at least some mental benefits, I was like sure, I'll help out, I feel bad for them. Fast forward to them being on hrt for 3 months and now they identify as non binary and they prefer they/them pronouns. Who in the hell starts hrt when they don't have legitimate dysphoria? Likeee I'm really stressed out because now they are actually going to develop dysphoria and there is nothing they can do about it and they're going to most likely end up committing suicide and I feel like it's partially my fault because I enabled them. Did they just put on a front so I could give them advice because they knew I wouldn't be down for this? All of my friends are just telling me to be happy for them and go with it but I don't think they understand the severity of the situation.
>>
>>8823948
Maybe they don't feel comfortable enough yet to just admit/still haven't fully worked out what they are. I was stupid and I didn't tell anybody that I only liked guys when I came out as MtF. Or maybe they are legit non binary.
>>
>>8823948
If you are concerned about them maybe try to talk to them about it but its not your fault
>>
>>8823948
If they are female let them do it.
>>
>>8824262
>They are "nothing"
wow rude tbhon
>>
>>8823974
I understand if they are still working things out but I feel like waiting to start hrt until you do that is a better decision.
>>8823976
I'm afraid to. They are a full blown sjw now and I feel like I have to tip toe around everything with them.
>>8824021
But they aren't female. They are "nothing"
>>
He's always gonna be a 6' transtrender. The fact that he hasnt changed his name yet is telling
>>
>>8823948
being nonbinary is legitimate, and perhaps hormones are good for them. I wouldn't say that you ruined them
>>
>>8825292
It's technically a gender neutral name but it's one of those ones you always associate with guys.
>>8825326
I'm going to laugh when they can't keep their dick up anymore. The only thing that is legitimate is their inevitable downward spiral due to self induced gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8824271
Man I wish there was some guide for deprogramming SJWs
>>
>>8825464
we can only hope psychology progresses to this point sooner rather than later
>>
>>8825464
I used to be able to hang out with them and have fun but I feel like I lost a friend. It's really sad because I feel like I'm watching them slowly die.
>>
>>8825476
I feel like Jordan Peterson could be the one to organize this... Hmmm...

>>8825590
That sucks desu, it really does operate like a cult or church... Just with no leader... Strange times we live in

Maybe have a conversation about conversations first, ask them what the appropriate way to criticize each others ideas are and start the process of slowly redpilling them. (and be receptive to their view it has to be a 2 way street in some sense)
>>
>>8823948
>"legitimate dysphoria"
i'm pretty much the same as your friend, i started hrt because i was dysphoric about my body but i haven't told anyone and don't really care about living as female
why do you assume that they will inevitably regret it and suicide? being on hrt without social transition is a legitimate and recognized way of treating dysphoria, even if you don't want to identify as female
i agree that being nonbinary is dumb but they'll probably get over that sooner than regret everything and stop hrt
>>
>>8826095
I've tried doing that but they have been hugboxed on reddit so much that they think they can get away with anything because now it's "socially acceptable" to them and it's scary.
>>8826624
I'm concerned because all of this happened after his girlfriend died and they are coping with it by transitioning. They told me that they'd always kick themselves because they weren't like the girls that his girlfriend was into. They were together for 8 years or something like that so obviously they are extremely fucked up over the whole thing.
>girlfriend dies
>becomes the "girlfriend"
Maybe they won't develop legitimate dysphoria because they started so late and they won't get many changes and I'm just over reacting.
>>
>>8827742
If she was male I'd say that's AGP.
>>
>>8827762
It's definitely something out of a twisted agp transformation fetish manga.
I'm embarrassed to be seen with them in public and that makes me worried because I'm mtf and it makes me wonder if people feel the same way about me but I also don't go out of my way to make a statement with the way I dress like they do.
>>
>>8827872
Wait she is mtf?!
>>
>>8827878
Originally..yeah, it started out that way. But just after being on hrt for a few months they're just non binary. Maybe hrt is an attempt to place themselves in between genders so they can truly be neither gender..
The level of mental gymnastics it takes to actually analyze this stuff is pretty frustrating.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.