[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am of the opinion, of 2 things: 1. Traplovers and Chasers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 28

File: 1485840044075.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485840044075.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
I am of the opinion, of 2 things:

1. Traplovers and Chasers are ALL very unattractive and autismo. No exceptions.

2. All Traplovers and Chasers secretly want to be traps themselves. No exceptions.

Please prove me wrong.

Everyone I come across falls into these 2 rules. It's very difficult for me to find a charming chaser/traplover who didn't look like a evolutionary fuck-up, OR at least didn't eventually divulge their hidden most secret emotions of

"Yeah I thought about it, but I gave up on it because I'm too manly."

This means, if you are a chaser or a male that has a taste for traps or girly boys, post a pic of yourself if you think you're "not that bad".

ITT: I will judge chasers, traplovers, mtflovers, girlymalelovers, to be attractive or not attractive.

Why? Because if you're all ugly, there's no fucking point for us to exist. >inb4 translesbian degenerates
>>
>>8823428
I have nothing to offer against point #1 since it's true for me, but I have no desire to be a trap or trans myself.

I get a lot of "sure thing buddy :^)" every time I say that on here, but I've never suffered from any kind of dysphoria, I never wanted to be a girl growing up and if I could replay life over again, I'd definitely pick male again.
>>
Yeah you are probably right. People who exclusively chase traps are probably not very high on the social totem pole. I wouldn't consider myself to be a chaser. When I see something pretty I just want to fuck it regardless of whether it has between it's legs. That's mostly women who are arousing to me, but sometimes a trap can be good enough to turn me on. I'm pretty simple I guess. Obviously have zero desire to be a woman in any way.
>>
>>8823507
Do you ever take the time to seek out traps and talk to them?
>>
>>8823532
I don't really go after traps but I'm pretty indifferent to whatever gender a woman started as long as she looks good. If anything the only attribute I actively seek is blonde hair and blue eyes . I'm not like some aryan master race type but those features look real good to me. I'm not crazy about the whole Jew thing either.
>>
Some people choose to fuck traps because there are too many risks associated with fucking women. A trap can't make babies.
>>
>>8823565
Woman can't make babies either, not the way I fuck them at least.
>>
>>8823428
>1. Traplovers and Chasers are ALL very unattractive and autismo. No exceptions.
Mildly autistic, kek, woudn't say I'm good looking but I'm not unattactive either, since I've managed to get some quite attractive girls in the past. Tall which helps.

>2. All Traplovers and Chasers secretly want to be traps themselves. No exceptions.
Completely false. I like traps because I'm poly/bi leaning hetero and it seems like a nice blend of feminine and benis.
>>
>>8823581
At least, not on accident.
>>
>>8823446
Nah I believe you senpai, and for what it's worth I think I'd be more comfortable with someone like you vs a "im too hunky to be pretty :(" repressed transgirl. You're just unattractive, you're not using me as a surrogate life.
>>
File: malebody1.jpg (30KB, 466x538px) Image search: [Google]
malebody1.jpg
30KB, 466x538px
>>8823428
disagree with numba 1
agree with numba 2

i know im a pretty boi
im kinda fem, i have nice hair and people complement my eyes and my style a lot
i was told im a qt on effay, tttt and sock
now i wont post any pics of me cuz i dont want to be openly chaser
>>
>>8823428
Well well well aren't we unhinged today. These generalizations are bullshit.
>>
File: 1503054774621.jpg (102KB, 838x521px) Image search: [Google]
1503054774621.jpg
102KB, 838x521px
>>8823428
Pretty much, yep. You only need to try stealth dating to see how low tier chasers are. Even guys that are just "okay" with it and don't actively seek it out are usually beta and probably can't get anything else anyways.
>>
>>8823658
I'd actually disagree with that add-on.

I can get a lot of guys to turn out and say "i'm okay with your penis"- and they are actually very normal and attractive. Maybe it's just me or my standards, but I seriously have no problem finding an attractive sociable guy to just say "oh, okay. That's okay with me."

The problem is that I'd prefer someone who appreciates me for what I am, has a taste for girls(male) like me.
>>
>>8823428
you're just an ugly bitter trap or MtF
>>
>>8823428
neither are true. i had a profile on plenty of fish and all the chasers were "straight" hood niggers
>>
You're not wrong, but /lgbt/ is filled with chasers so expect fifty posts of salt.
>>
>>8823658
What kind of psychology is this? If they are beta, what does that make you? You are the male who wants to be a girl and desires to be fucked/suck cock. Are you in any position to be calling any man beta?
>>
>>8824041
>being so beta you have to rely on the male who wants to be the girl to get laid
>claiming "he's" in any position to judge
>>
File: 1480659526380.png (112KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480659526380.png
112KB, 300x300px
>>8823984
>ugly
no.
>bitter
yes.
>mtf
what did you mean by this

>>8824020
....interesting...

>>8824041
"trans girls should be grateful for my weaboo cock"
>>
>>8824041
Whether you like it or not, when you become a "girl", your sexual value increases- and you have to put in some effort for once in your pathetic life.
>>
>>8824041
That's why trans girls don't usually like betas, because we're usually pretty submissive and double sub relationships are usually pretty lousy
>>
>>8824085
Let me rephrase this so you don't get confused.

Whether you like it or not, when a male becomes a "girl", their sexual value increases- and you have to put in some effort for once in your pathetic life.
>>
>>8823428
>1. Traplovers and Chasers are ALL very unattractive and autismo. No exceptions.
Autismo, yeah probably slightly but not ugly at all or at least i don;t think so and people don't treat me as such.

>2. All Traplovers and Chasers secretly want to be traps themselves. No exceptions.
Maybe, I always wanted to be a girl but I don't hate my body. in fact I love mirin myself after working outs before showering.
>>
>>8824091
That's pretty rude.

I want to find a dom girl(male) that approaches me and put no effort.

Also to OP, I'm not unattractive maybe a bit tismo and I don't want to be a trap.
>>
>>8824091
I am a young black man and I can assure you I don't have a weaboo cock. I actually do alright with most women but I am going to be honest with you I don't view you traps or trannies as women.. I just view you all as sexual objects to get it in. You can take the dick well, I will only give you that. I have fucked 2 cute traps on craigslist seeiking out BBC and it was only sex-deep.

I would only apply what you said to normal cis girls.. not guys who wanna be girls..

Whether you like it or not, you are good for sex but you aren't good enough for relationship material..
>>
>>8824163
That's real shit.

I don't consider us real women, either. I don't think that's our appeal. Being a girl is more of a societal "role". I still live fulltime but i'm not delusional- I'm a feminine male.

I'd never actually trust a black man so much as to do anything with him, so maybe it doesn't matter how you see us anyway, but I do really appreciate the real shit you think.

Hurts to hear anybody call me "not relationship material, just a fuckhole" but again, I really appreciate that.
>>
File: #TEAMUNICORN.jpg (26KB, 700x606px) Image search: [Google]
#TEAMUNICORN.jpg
26KB, 700x606px
>>8824134
>I want to find a dom girl(male)

Doesn't exist
>>
>>8824163
But you're definitely wrong, though.

I get gauked over by really hot men constantly and I've never been rejected more than once in my life.

Trans girls, if cute and appealing enough, can rank higher than any other cis girl on the market.

Maybe it's different out in nignog land though. There's no black people here.
>>
>>8823428
>very unattractive
False, I'm told I'm pretty hot.
>autismo
Oh boy... Yes. But since I'm hot women find my autism cute and endearing.

>Chasers secretly want to be traps themselves
Fuck no. I mean idk how to "prove" this or whatever, you'll have to take my word for this. True enough of some chasers but far from all.

>post a pic of yourself
Jesus Christ himself could not, with the promise of enternal salvation AND a kilo of pure colombian cocaine, ever get me to post a pic of myself on 4chan's second gayest board.
>>
>>8824200
I've definitely seen futa or trap doms around.
>>
>>8824200
I'm sure some are out there. If not a dom girl(girl).

I'll die alone otherwise.
>>
>>8823967
>I'd prefer someone who appreciates me for what I am, has a taste for girls(male)
Post pics of your horn and mane you GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL UNICORN YOU!!
>>
>>8824202
you're kind of contradicting yourself here.. but honestly if it makes yourself feel better or to feel more relevant to tell yourself that, than by all means..
>>
>>8824200
I am the unicorn, the only domme MtF on this board.
>>
>>8824237
nice I knew they existed !
>>
>>8824231
I'm not contradicting myself.

I'd like someone who has a taste for me, and isn't just "okay with it"
>>
>>8824216
Lol where did this "unicorn" shit come from
>>
>>8824272
Most transwomen DON'T want that, they want a straight guy that likes them as a woman and they HATE the chasers who like them for being trans. You are basically the dream girl of every chaser :^)
>>
>>8824337
>they want a straight guy that likes them as a woman
This meme really needs to die it's utterly insane.
>>
File: hehe.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>8824041
>implying that having the sheer confidence of self and wherewithal to make a life changing transition, despite the fact that it will make life way harder in almost all aspects and still having confidence after that to defy almost insurmountable odds and put yourself out there to a group of people, mostly intolerant, creepy weirdos that you need to weather before you find someone rad is as beta as some cis beta who, despite possessing the relative easy mode that is being cis, still can't find someone and instead complain about Chads and Stacies on the internet
Good one brah
>>
>>8824337
Yeah I was talking to people on some threads lately about that- I don't see why transgirls don't like chasers.

I mean, we aren't women. It's a lot more emotionally fulfilling to find a man who understands you as a male, but still treats you like a girl out of some kind of dom instinct. I went through a period where I was essentially screaming at the world, "NO! I'M JUST AS MUCH OF A FEMALE AS THE OTHERS!"
>>
>>8824337
>>8824361
Like, transgirls are just scared of chasers because it means they have to accept themselves as a male and that's scary because as a male, people probably shit on them like crazy.
>>
>>8824355
this is what trannies tell themselves when getting fucked by chasers that actually care about them.
Keep thinking you're not the beta if it makes you feel any better sweetie.
>>
>>8824361
AGP uncle toms need to be shot
>>
>>8824375
>get rejected by a transgirl
>project
>>
>>8824361
idk anon, I'm not politically correct in any way but I tend to see transwomen as just women, but whatever, not like I'm gonna push that view on anyone. I treat them as women is what matters I guess?

>dom instinct
Is that what it is?
>>
you are spot on
>>
>>8824375
I didn't want to weigh in but exactly lmao they are lying to themselves

and if those guys are 'beta' then they must be fuckin' deltas haha
>>
>>8824383
It helps me be happy- so....

It's not about being an uncle tom.

It just helps me be happy rather than living a delusion. I think you've forgotten the point of it all.

Or maybe you never had a male treat you like a girl before your transition. That happened to me, it was the best thing ever.
>>
>>8824397
This is why AGPs should be shot and are not trutrans
>>
>>8824405
lol srsly?
>>
File: -w-.png (108KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
-w-.png
108KB, 252x252px
>>8824375
Whatever you say there, bud. I pulled myself through some shit that seemed impossible; if some faggot doesn't have the agency or stones to do even a fraction of that to pull himself up too then he doesn't get any of my sympathy or affection.
And chasers don't love us, they love indulging in their own selfish fetishes or are just too beta to damage their tissue strength masculinity and just go fuck a regular dude
>>
>>8824412
>Doesn't see self as girl
>Thinks they are trans

Yeah, you aren't trans or a girl, surprise surprise, you just hate yourself and want to project that hate onto others. People like you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>8824417
Of course they don't love us. They're fucking strangers. Get to know one and eventually they develop affection and will love you.

The fuck do you expect?

>>8824420
I do see myself as a girl. So you're wrong there. You missed something. I'm a male girl.
>>
>>8824438
Giving more reasons to be shot. Keep em coming.
>>
>>8824420
>accuses others of hate
>out and out claims everyone they don't like should be shot

How can you have this much double standard without looking in a mirror?

inb4 I was just pretending
>>
>>8824445
I hate you because you hate other people. Those are the only people I hate, besides transbians.
>>
>>8824462
>I hate you because you hate other people

So you hate yourself?

>b-b-but
>e-except

This is how a double standard dies.
>>
>>8824465
Yes I do hate myself and want to die. What's your point?
>>
>>8824466
My point is you're a wreck. Fix yourself before you ever try to fix others, or god forbid, society.
>>
>>8824462
You're not talking to OP.

It was at this point that you said you hate someone else you didn't even talk to yet.
>>
File: 1503477660778.jpg (89KB, 720x689px) Image search: [Google]
1503477660778.jpg
89KB, 720x689px
>>8824443
This sounds unbelievably yikesy and not in an ironic way.
>>
>>8824470
>lol I was only kidding about being an uncle tom and hating my subset of people

Maybe fix yourself before calling others out too, eh?
>>
File: CtQG5wRXEAAM6Oh.jpg (47KB, 966x449px) Image search: [Google]
CtQG5wRXEAAM6Oh.jpg
47KB, 966x449px
>>8824163
>implying young black men consider sticking around with any girl after sex, letalone trans chicks.
>>
Why do I read this shit?
Why do I even come on this board?
I only end up feeling worse about myself 100% of the time.
>>
File: Time To Stop.jpg (42KB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
Time To Stop.jpg
42KB, 410x307px
>>8823428
>I'm a shitty person inside so I'm going to shit on other people who enjoy the same activities as me.

Someone needs to have a time out and do some soul searching.
>>
File: No Homo Forgot Nope.jpg (56KB, 498x299px) Image search: [Google]
No Homo Forgot Nope.jpg
56KB, 498x299px
>>8823428

Disagree on both.

1. I think a traplover can be at least of "normal" attractiveness and not autismo. See: any average looking rich dude who uses his wealth to fuck traps. To be fair, he could fuck anyone who would take his money, and if he's well off enough, he could just get him a golddigger and be done with it. But if he's a traplover, by default he wants him a few traps, so he gets them. And moreover, while he may be somewhat socially autistic (because people could excuse his shit personality to get near his money) if he devised a strategy to get rich, then it's doubtful he's that autistic.

2. Disagree because I like (some) traps and I don't want to be one. Nor do I want to be a tranny. I want to be He-Man with an 11 inch dick, but sadly they haven't come up with meme pills and surgery for that yet. Even if I took copious amounts of steroids and got jacked, I'd basically end my dick to do it, so there's that.
>>
>>8824537
Okay but you're saying that it *can* happen but every dude in here has already admitted that they fall into one of the two categories and there hasn't been a single person claiming to avoid either, and you haven't either.
>>
File: A common mistake for beginners.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
A common mistake for beginners.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>8824561

>4chan
I may have discovered a flaw in your sample
>>
>>8824438
> I do see myself as a girl

>>8824361
> I mean, we aren't women

Oh, okay...
>>
File: discovery!.gif (680KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
discovery!.gif
680KB, 500x200px
>>8824438
The point is they never will love you and they will never respect you for who you really are, no matter how much you "get to know them." They're either creepy fetishists or closet bisexual; either way they're by definition specifically interested in you for the parts of you that are male.
>>
>>8823428
Dated a few different transgirls over the years. Have NO desire to do so myself.

Also have no problem getting girls (transgirls included), frequently told I'm good looking and fit.

Sorry to bust your theory. Though I would agree that it's probably a "rule of thumb" and not a law with no exceptions.

Will not post pic. No thanks.

Over and out.
>>
>>8823428
There's a reason that seems to be the case. I'm attractive, have a great career, in great shape, etc but Traps seem to be completely turned off by the idea that anyone could be more attracted to them than a comparable woman.

Why would I put up with the chaser-hate bullshit if I have options? Pretty soon you're only left with people who fit the bill.
>>
File: 20170903_224124.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_224124.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
I'm a chaser, and I'm not especially unattractive, nor am I autistic.

I do have a mild desire to crossdress, but I refuse to shave my body hair and I like how my facial hair is shaping up. I wouldn't call myself AGP or a femboy but I'm very androgynous in behavior. inb4 someone recognizes me from IRL
>>
File: 1474199236662.jpg (126KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1474199236662.jpg
126KB, 492x492px
>>8824898
>I'm not especially unattractive
>>
File: Huh.jpg (40KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
Huh.jpg
40KB, 554x439px
>>8824910

Not that anon, but I mean this is the default response to anyone in the thread who posts a pic and isn't an obvious 9/10+

>Hey I like traps and I'm not ugly
>Pic.jpg
>Omg ur ugly
>>
The concept of "chasers" is retarded, everyone who likes trans women is a chaser. Most guys are wierdos but some are cool, chaser stuff means ZERO to me
>>
>>8824910
Good job let's just shit on people because I hate myself and take it out on others.
>>
File: 1485511180895.jpg (29KB, 238x241px) Image search: [Google]
1485511180895.jpg
29KB, 238x241px
>>8824934
>Hey I like traps and I'm not ugly
>yes you are
>wtf don't bully me!
>>
>>8824958
Call a spade a spade. You aren't fooling anyone the whole purpose of this thread is to bait people into posting themselves just so you can shit on them and feel good about yourself. You truly are a piece of shit.
>>
>>8824995
That shouldn't even need said.
>>
File: Happy Positive Thoughts.jpg (71KB, 768x655px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Positive Thoughts.jpg
71KB, 768x655px
>>8824958
>I'm not ugly
>yes you are
>don't bully

I'm better at bullying myself than anyone else
>>
>>8824958
Ugly anon here, that wasn't me samefagging to defend my own honor.

I don't need approval from legbutts, since I'm able to find sexual partners.
>>
>>8824995
But anon I did call a spade a spade
>>
>>8824910
I don't think he looks unattractive. I'd love to see a picture of you, since you're up on your high horse talking down to everyone. I bet you're the real ugly one, probably just with high standards.
>>
>>8825018
I was referring to call a bully, a bully. Seriously people like you make this world more unbearable instead of using self reflection to try to make yourself not such of an asshole, you pull shit like this. You are truely cancer to humanity.
>>
>>8823428
Hey OP, is that you in the picture by the way? Or are you frauding?
>>
>>8825083
Ugly, insecure people with high standards are the ones who give people shit for being ugly
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (262KB, 1255x1533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
262KB, 1255x1533px
Don't want to be a trap. If I'm autismo its only very slight.
>>
>>8824898
am i crazy or are you a local drug dealer in my zone
>>
>>8825253
I don't deal drugs, I only receive them
>>
>>8824769
Bisexual doesn't mean only in there for the dick. Are you fucking retarded? It literally means being able to get sexually aroused by both genders. You could find a great bisexual guy that totally is into you where you touch all his girl attraction points while him not having any problems with what's in the pants and you would reject him over it? Ofcourse everyone their preference and reasoning, but saying that a bisexual is only in there for the penis doesn't make any sense, as they are in generally favorable to vaginas as well.
>>
>>8825317
unless you're a short motorcycle rider you're not who i think you are
>>
>>8825628
I'm tall and nonmotorcyclical
>>
File: 20170816_090716.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_090716.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8823428
I have very little clue on where I rate, I'm a stay inside and binge on vidya kinda person, but it seems like the two loose relationships I've had in my life were based only on me being 'pretty'. I rarely take pictures of myself, and only took this one because I thought it was cool my phone recognizes my palm and takes a picture because of it, so I'm curious what /LGBT/ thinks. Never considered being a Trap but I've found some attractive
>>
>>8823428
I think the important thing for us transgendered girls to remember is that regardless of what our cis male chaser boyfriends look like, they're the only ones who care about us and accept us for who we are, so perhaps we shouldn't be quite so forthright with our judgement of them.

We should love our chasers and give ourselves over to them completely (especially sexually).
>>
>>8826436
just beautiful
>>
>>8826436
God damn finally someone talking some sense.

Hopefully OP will listen to reason, do some soul searching, and stop being a pretentious cunt.
>>
>>8824163
thats ok nigger, you're not even a human fucking being to me
>>
>>8823428
You know you transgirls like to talk a lot about wanting someone to love and not just fuck, so why do all those superficial things matter? At least right now, I could love you when you pass and even you don't all I'd ask is that you make the effort to do so, is it wrong of me to expect the same of you? Yeah I have problems, some of them my looks, and I'm working on them, but say I fix them but then after a while they came back, are you going just leave me like that? It just seems weird that when people need love the most, its the time they are least likely to have it, like its a luxury.
>>
>>8827291
it doesn't

op just developed unwarranted self importance since she's still young and agp

generally speaking, we're mostly disgusted by perverts and/or pump and dumps
>>
>>8827297
But since this trap community is based on guys who want to look and get get fucked like a girl and guys who want to fuck them. So aren't we all perverts by default?
>>
File: IMG_3031.png (29KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3031.png
29KB, 778x512px
I just wan lub
>>
>>8827319
it depends what your definition of pervert is

like, if we're gonna call having anal sex monogamously 'perverted' then fucking a bleedy-hole is pretty equally gross

>inb4 'muh jesus, muh white race' pol logic
>>
File: Snapshot_20150724_2.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20150724_2.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>8823428
Here's my pic OP
>>
>>8827335
The term pervert is heavily influenced by society. Anal sex is more or less accepted by society. Men dressing as women and behaving like them isn't really accepted by society, yet.
>>
>>8824898
Yeah you look kind of attractive, but gosh darn it ya still fall into the second one: You're a trap suicide waiting to happen.

>>8824569
Good point, but can you find traplovers anywhere else than 4chan?

>>8824769
But, surely- they are still human. It's weird to me that you think chasers can't love us back.

>>8824934
This. Let's not just make people feel like shit for posting pics, if anything, let's make no judgments at all and keep them reserved.

>>8824995
Not the purpose of this thread. I am legitimately wondering if there are any attractive chasers.

>>8826436
You sound sweet enough- very deserving of a good boyfriend. But unfortunately if someone talks or acts like an autismo then I can't get it up for them. And if they're skinny bitches then they can't protect me. And that's what matters.

>>8827297
>unwarranted self importance
hm. Interesting. Elaborate more. Sounds like you have some kind of personal experience with this, can you share that with me? I mean since I was young I've always had a degree of "I don't need it, but if it's good enough, I'll take it."

>>8827329
aww hahaha poor pepe

>>8827345
...are you underage?
>>
>>8827447
I'm 22 kek
>>
>>8827345
How tall are you?
>>
>>8827447
Sure purpose isn't to just shit on people. I'm also legitimately wondering if you're an unpleaseable cunt you takes your own insecurities and bullshit out on other people.
>>
>>8827462
5'11
>>
>>8823428
I fap to "traps" and occasionally to trannies just because I'm bisexual and I like males, specially the ones smaller than me. I'm not considered ugly in my environment. I'm never planned crossdressing or anything similar or trying to change to become more feminine, I'm happy with my girlfriend (cis female) and just that.
>>
File: 1488590182764.jpg (40KB, 349x361px) Image search: [Google]
1488590182764.jpg
40KB, 349x361px
>>8827469
Yes, that's actually what I am. No irony or satire, that's what I am hahaha

But I'm not wrong lol
>>
>>8827470
Nice tbhon
Now my only hope is that you aren't one of those icky chasers who want to be topped
>>
>>8827447
>trap suicide waiting to happen
No, I wouldn't say so. I'm very emotionally stable, and my desire to crossdress is very slight and fetishistic. Nothing a simple crossplay at a convention couldn't satisfy alone. I don't get off on acting feminine at all.
>>
>>8827488
No thanks, in fact I'd be a no penis stuff partner. I'll eat your ass out though.
>>
File: 1486793309426.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1486793309426.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>8827503
I'm learning that the good traplovers don't actually look for traps.

It's coming together.
>>
>>8827486
Sadly you are wrong. The way life works is most people aren't very attractive and only a small number are. The main reason is genetics but personal choices do play a factor. So instead of accepting this and moving on instead you whine and cry of how all the people who are attracted to you are ugly and autistic and how you deserve better. Guess what sunshine people and life don't owe you shit. At the end of the day you are just the same as anyone else. So keep on being a cunt and you'll end up broken and alone with a house full of cats and nobody at your funeral.
>>
>>8823507
Bislut kill yourself
>>
>>8827507
Makes sense right? Being treated like the person you actually are. To put it plain and simple I am attracted to females.
Bottom line, being trans doesn't change my attraction to feminitity. There are countless trans women I find very attractive.
Having genitalia of the opposite sex you are doesn't mean anything and isn't involved in my reasoning of finding traps attractive.
>>
File: 1479024800823.jpg (261KB, 800x725px) Image search: [Google]
1479024800823.jpg
261KB, 800x725px
>>8827510
if I end up with a home that'd be the best luck I've had in years.
>>
>>8827522
Well just when I thought I was unhinged and deranged you come along and show me that I'm not. Shit I may be overweight, unattractive, and slightly on the tism scale but at least I don't throw temper tantrums on 4Chan and shit on other people.

Life is already cruel, cold, lonely. Why add to it?
>>
>>8827539
Well this wasn't meant to be a temper tantrum, it was a very logical wonder that I had about these 2 beliefs I hold. And so far, I'm not so much as "wrong".
>>
>>8827503
> in fact I'd be a no penis stuff partner
That's all fine with me.
But I can still succ furiously yours, right?
>>
>>8827571
>I'm so so right woe is little O me. I'm just too good for this world.

Please get yourself some help.
>>
>>8827585
the fuck?

Exactly what kind of 'help' do you think I need?

This was an experiment I had- I'm not some crazy uncommunicable non-self-aware little cunt just because it was interesting to me.
>>
>>8827593
How exactly is thread an experiment whey all you did was claim two broad sweeping generalizations and proceed to insult any guy who has has an interest in traps by coining your own personal derogatory label.

Talk to a therapist, I promise it will help you.
>>
>>8827447
yeah, I tag literally everyone in the thread like an obvious faggot when I'm shitpost-griefing too

try to respond to less people and only do more if you're forced to bump

>hm. Interesting. Elaborate more. Sounds like you have some kind of personal experience with this, can you share that with me? I mean since I was young I've always had a degree of "I don't need it, but if it's good enough, I'll take it."

Well my friend I'm not to sure about any of that, but I do have extensive emotional scars from being bullied by chad at a young and emotional age. You see I too often look to the internet for the wonderful, warm comfort of enraging absolutely no one and pretending I did.
>>
>>8827581
If you are pic related then you can glady stick mine down your throat
>>
>>8827627
Not sure if I relate to you, then.

But lol you were bullied by a chad?

>>8827619
I'm sure it would but they cost money and are all very liberal.
Not sure if you're right about this thread, tho.
>>
>>8827652
If I'm wrong about this thread then help me by pointing out what I'm missing in my observation?

Ok if you don't want to spend money then at least start talking someone.
>>
>>8827652
yes, every day I was bullied by chad. Griefed, humiliated even

I have nightmares op

I have nightmares of chad

every week he prank calls me over the phone and reminds me of how much of a faggot I am

all I can do is slur a whimper with my surgery chin that cannot make an S sound
>>
File: Lust.jpg (22KB, 286x326px) Image search: [Google]
Lust.jpg
22KB, 286x326px
>>8827673
Hot.
>>
>>8827684
did you just assume my body temperature cisdegree scum
>>
>>8826436
This would of been true for a boyfriend a while back, but not anymore.

What you're talking about is already having a boyfriend. This doesn't really apply if you're looking for one- you can't just accept any dude who is willing to fuck you.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.