[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >meet cute 18 year old twink >brown curly hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: gayfu.jpg (616KB, 2932x1724px) Image search: [Google]
gayfu.jpg
616KB, 2932x1724px
>be me
>meet cute 18 year old twink
>brown curly hair and deep blue eyes
>he's a little taller than me but skinny
>cute butt
>says he wants to go hang out sometime
>why not
>we go see a concert
>stay out late a coffee shop and chat
>says he'll drive me home
>we decide to stop by a park and walk around
>he grabs my hand
>butterflies in my stomach
>looking at his cute face in the moonlight
>i cant take this any more
>tell him I think he's really cute and pull him in for the kiss
>mouths everywhere
>hands everywhere
>rolling around in the grass making out
>this feels so good
>cars pulls up
>o shit
>get up and go back to his car
>cram in the backseat of his jetta
>melt into each other
>running my finger through his curly hair the whole ride back
>had sex with roasties before but they never made me feel this before
>knees and hands shaking and butterflies in stomach
>i think this is what love feels like
>text him this morning how i had an amazing night
>its been all day and he hasn't responded

am i gonna get ghosted guys
i think i might kill myself
>>
>>8822056
It was probably his first time and he either regrets it or liked it and is confused. But most likely he's going to ignore you OP I mean it's pretty obvious at this point. Also I'd suggest having some self respect and not running back to him, just food for thought.
>>
>>8822056
OP BTFO by roasties and faggots
>sex on first date
D E G E N E R A T E
>>
>>8822079
>It was probably his first time
i don't think so he's pretty homo and said he had a boyfriend before
he kept saying how attractive i was i just dont understand whyyyyy
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1143x1109px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1143x1109px
>>8822087
He's cheating on his boyfriend
>text him you had an amazing night
>bf picks up phone out of curiousity
>twink getting his ass beat
Pretty common desu
>>
also he was very careful to remind me not to leave any hickies and he said it was because he had to go to work tomorrow but then he didn't want me to leave any on his body either
is it possible he was cheating with me?
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 1687x890px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 1687x890px
>>8822093
It's more likely than you think
>>
>>8822095
he was kinda oddly quiet on the ride back after we fooled around. maybe he was feeling guilty?
god we had so much magic i hope he sees that
im 20 and thought i missed out on young love but this was unreal
>>
>>8822102
I can show you some young love :^)
>>
>>8822102
>we had so much magic and i hope he sees that
>im 20
L O L
you're young, you dont understand, He was 18. You're both kids still, him being 18 even moreso.
I'm 23, when i was 22 i met a guy who was 21 and we matched really well. Why we didnt become a couple? I wasnt into rock climbing, literally one of his hobbies.
You're young, you're petty. You need more world learning.
But if you wanted young love, you got it because young love is a high school meme where 14 year okd girls have a boyfriend every 2 weeks and gays fuck in empty bathrooms and classrooms during lunch
>>
>>8822111
this so much
>>
OP if my dick still worked at all I'd probably be a little hard, that was a cute story :3

I think he'll come around it might have been his first time, sounds like a romantic night

As for the OP pic, everyone knows that /pol/ is the top and /lgbt/ is the twink, get it right please
>>
>>8822056
>i think i might kill myself

then stop being so selfish and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. find yourself a white girlfriend and forget this ever happened, have kids early and often, and suddenly you'll realize this whole thing was some weird attempt at remaining a child instead of growing into an adult man who leaves a real mark on the world and leaves humanity better off than the way he found it

don't fall for the memes. come get redpilled at >>>/pol/ . you will learn a lot about the world and when you start expressing what you really feel, you will learn a lot about yourself.
>>
>>8822056
Well you know what to do anon. Get the rope ready
>>
>>8822170
>having children is the most important metric of success
no, this is what niggers do

If you don't have any skills or talents, then we dont want your children, nothing personal
please invent something, educate others or save someone's life
>>
>>8822183
you're post-biology concept of "life" is garbage m8

if someone said that further up your bloodline, you wouldn't be here.

reproduction is the fundamental biological truth. if all you do is suck neomarxist cock all day and earnestly believe that we are post-biological beings, then you are mentally ill and turned over to mike "AC/DC for LGBT" pence for rehabilitation therapy. salvation for the degenerate is one of Christendom's most savoury values, in Islam you'd be thrown from a building and in Judaism you'd still fuck men but would have a wife to have a child with nonetheless because it's your biological duty.

the reason that men are trans is because they've been taught since birth that a) there's no such thing as maleness and b) if there is, it's wrong

the message that should be taught is a) there was no holocaust and b) even if there already was, it needs to happen again
>>
>>8822056
Is /pol/ mixed raced?
>>
>>8822203
that is clearly a mestizo

"""white""" hispanics would also be deported to mexico to keep the US a white ethnostate (hispanics aren't white and never will be white). it's permissible for mestizos and """white"""" hispanics to racemix or do whatever they want, really. the goal is a white, technocratic ethnostate in the continental US, with deprogramming services available for LGBT and others who are having a difficult time adjusting to humanity's greatest potential civilization
>>
>>8822239
you'll never separate /pol/-kun from /lgbt/-sama
>>
>>8822197
>still shilling heterosexuality when you can grow a baby in your living room
Heterocucks are crashing like feminists did when sexbots were announced
>>
>>8822239
>the goal is a white, technocratic ethnostate in the continental US
No. Remember we DON'T want a technocratic dictatorship ruled by the elite? Fucking watch infowars already you dumb racist.
>>
>>8822347
i'm not putting the future of my race in an (((artificial womb))) that can easily be (((sabatoged))) to make my children sterile through environmental manipulation during certain phases of development.

>>8822368
>Remember we DON'T want a technocratic dictatorship ruled by the elite

there is a difference between the (((elite))) i.e. elite capitalists who are only elite by virtue of owning capital vs technical elite i.e. policy is based on rational discussion between relevant experts

the alternative to a technocracy is a democracy, wherein populism thrives under the guise of "democratic rule". it's a farce of course because the eternal jew can easily leverage their gazillions in hidden rothshekels to pay off elected reps

in a technocracy, ideally a nazbol technocracy, finance will be obsolete because we will have computers allocating resources and labour in a fair and measured way so that all inhabitants are truly contributing and recieving according to ability and need. we have the technology, we just need to pry apart the jaw of the eternal Jew and remove his fangs. if it weren't for finance they would be like every other desert subhuman, but their innate willingness to treat non-Jews like cattle ended up causing them to devise something so dishonest that a true White Nazbol would never even concieve of it, not even to deploy against his worst enemy

Israel for the Jews, North America for the Whites, the electric probe for the LGBT
>>
The polAutism got real strong real quick on this one!
>>
>>8822399
>relevant experts
AKA the elitists who have all this time been telling the powers that be to run the world even worse than they have been.
>>
File: 45454556546.png (353KB, 686x943px) Image search: [Google]
45454556546.png
353KB, 686x943px
>>8822399
>i.e. elite capitalists
Stopped reading there. They are as anti-capitalist as Hitler was.
>>
>>8822056
He knew you were biscum and lef you before you could do the same thing to him.
How does it feel to be on the receiving end of your degenerate ways?
>>
>>8822399
>being afraid jews will break into your house and kill your fetus
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 1872x642px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 1872x642px
>>8822399
>jewish echo
Buddy, you enjoy your jewpilled women who will smoke and drink and give you down syndrome retarded kids while me and my bf grow a baby in the living room who willbe healthy and not a future hon
>>
>>8822442
then why would he have gone on the date with me in the first place?
>>
dang OP that sux
>>
>>8824144
Because nobody goes to a concert alone.
>>
Did you wear a condom?
>>
>>8822056
Poor OP :'( I hope you find love. All you can do now is stalk him on his social media I guess.
>>
>>8827082
>shilling to people you hope will be your future BF

pathetic
>>
this is why I don't date men
>>
>>8822197
have you heard of theconcept of adoption my friend

or is the religion meme meant to keep niggers from chimping out gotten to you like a Jew that believes the equality meme?
>>
>>8822399
>Women can't be manipulated as an environment

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>8822399
>Israel for the Jews, North America for the Whites, the electric probe for the LGBT

>the electric probe for the LGBT

>"I noe like no muhfuggin homos blop blop bix nood kill da faggots keel praise da lawd mofuggin get money fuk bitches"

Ok nigger
>>
>>8822399
Nazbols are really this autistic.
>>
>>8822545
make no mistake, women are fucked up. but if you are an alpha male there is no reason you can't have complete control over your woman. if she is a cunt, then beat her into submission like has been done for thousands of years.

society bluepills men and boys on domestic violence, and suddenly men don't know how to be men and resort to fucking each other. (((feminism))) steps in and bluepills women on domestic violence as being a negative act of violence instead of properly teaching that it is an act of love and just as valid a type of emotional expression as taking a man's children from him and forcing him to pay child support.

you don't have to tell me that women are fucked, but you are an utter beta if you think that individual women are the root cause. it is a social sickness.

society has gradually been warping women for years.

>you should do everything men do, goyess
>oy vez! don't let a man put his hands on you in anger! goyboys should be put in jail for honestly expressing emotions
>here goys, grow babies in this slowcooker, the kind of maternal attachment and deep, nurturing care between man and wife will get in the way of you earning shekels! buy our (((slowcooker)))
>oy vez goyim i have no idea why all of the slowcookers spontaneously aborted all of the white children at the same time. must have been russian hackers!
>>
>>8827185
Nazbols are really this autistic!

Continue cringing your future self out.
>>
>>8826963
>All you can do now is stalk him on his social media I guess.
i am now. it just makes me more sad
this cant be healthy
>>
>>8827112
there's absolutely nothing wrong with shock therapy, it's like going to the gym every day. sure it hurts and sure you don't want to do it all the time but if you realize that all of the weird neurotic tendencies and Bad Feels that you get are because you, deep down, want to fuck a tuna canyon so that you produce a beautiful white child, then you suffer in the name of self-improvement

if you're so totally cucked by your jewpilled mind that you can't get an erection and enjoy it inside a woman once in awhile, then you either need the electrode (which will take forever desu) or you need to experience the joy of beating a disobedient wife. not in a cruel way, just in a stern "you can not disobey me like you are doing, this is my house and you are my wife" kind of way i.e. lovingly but firmly. the reason for the growing LGBT community is because of how bluepilled we are becoming with respect to how women are treated by partners. of course people get confused and resort to utter degeneracy when their actual sociobiological roles in relationships are literally outlawed and punishable by having your entire life ruined
>>
File: 1483528336353.png (298KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1483528336353.png
298KB, 499x583px
>>8827187
>grr snarl gnash
>"fucking autistic nazbols invading my online fairy larping forum and trying to redpill my pet gays"

the gas chamber for you
>>
>>8822056
>twink
>taller than you
yea, he's not calling back.
>>
>>8827196
So because straights are too cowardly to even be straight anymore we have to suffer for them ? You're the one who needs a good beating.
>>
>>8829715
Nah, Nazbols are just that autistic.
>>
>>8829715
>So because straights are too cowardly to even be straight anymore
not an argument

>we have to suffer for them ?

you are suffering for the good of mankind. i know that as a queer you only understand self-indulgence and selfish, short-term goals, because if you did understand, then you wouldn't be a fag

>>8829727
>muh autism
>literally posts on a blue anime forum and specifically on a subforum meant for people who are so autistic that all they can think about doind is cutting up their benis es so they can endure a life-long wound that won't heal
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.