[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any other transgirl done the fem boy thing because they can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 724_320.jpg (21KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
724_320.jpg
21KB, 240x320px
Has any other transgirl done the fem boy thing because they can't pass? Is it really better I mean that's what I hear when I say I can't pass they tell me just be a femboy. Like my identity is wanting to be a woman I feel like if I can't gave that I want to die at the same time I know I'm not gonna kill myself anytime soon also im not passing if my life depended on it. Im not big im short and small my hands and feet are small. I don't mean to offend fem boys but is it better to try it out???
>>
>>8821737
If that pic is you, yum. I say go for it if you feel right doing so.
>>
>>8821741
No I have similar body type though
>>
>>8821757
Can we see?
>>
>>8821786
Tjanls but i rather Not on 4chin lol
>>
>>8821791
Thanks*
>>
>>8821737
I really wanted to just be female too, but after some time I've actually settled into and really enjoy the femboy aesthetic.

I feel like my gender dysphoria has slowly transformed into a more subtle form of disappointment.

When I look in the mirror now my world doesn't crumble down around me because I don't see a girl, instead I'm just a bit disappointed that I'm not more attractive.

Going to bed wishing you were prettier is easier to live with than going to bed and wishing you were female.

That said, not everyone can do this or make that mental switch obviously.
>>
>>8821737
I've done it, and often passed, in a small way that's kind of awkward.
>>
>>8821737
sauce?
>>
i think if looking and feeling the way i want to is completely off the table, i could at least not want to kill myself as a super fem guy, probably. it just wouldn't ever feel fulfilling.
>>
>>8821737
tbhon sometimes I think I'll have to settle with the femboy life. this makes my cone tits sad
>>
Yeah except I fail at femboy too because im a manly fat gross mess
https://i.imgur.com/u1HCqsv.jpg
>>
>>8823105
tbhon loose wait
>>
>>8821737
I've been accepting my fate and settling for femboy recently after 3 years on HRT without passing. As much as I'd still want to be a cis girl, its starting to take alot of stress off me to stop worrying about my voice and appearance every day to try looking like a girl.
>>
>>8823107
Tbqhoneyxoxosusan, when I get massive bouts of dysphoria I get a heroin-tier urge to consume food and numb my pain tbqhon its a miracle my bmi is just below overweight and not obese tbluvurdresshon

Ive been buying and eating a lot of melon and fruit to try and make it tho, and I know I should lift
>>
>>8821737
I assume it works for those who dont have strong social dysphoria but mostly physical
>>
>>8823116
tbqhon I thought about doing something like squats and loose that wait

tbhon but you work it out at your own pace
>>
>>8823126
Hip thrusts are better tho then I can top my muscle masc daddy better
>>
>>8823130
>daddy

you meant mommy right?
>>
>>8823132
Yes how'd you guess?

>tfw cis girls are lewder and more chasery every year it seems like
>>
>>8823137
>not picking mtfs

tbhon its like you don't like feminine penis
>>
>>8823142
I don't have a preference t b h o n, mtfs are usually more submissive tho so cisg tend to work out better
>>
>>8823151
tbhon fair enough. post penis
>>
File: IMG_0360.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8823153
No
Ill post my cooking instead
>>
File: you taste lousy.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
you taste lousy.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
>>8823176
Hey, WTF, your cooking turns out to be distinctly NOT penis!
>>
>>8823176
I'd eat it
>>
File: iwillbeyourdeadman.jpg (538KB, 707x1234px) Image search: [Google]
iwillbeyourdeadman.jpg
538KB, 707x1234px
>>8823121
yeah, that used to be me during first 4 years of hrt. since I always cared about body first and foremost, changing social gender has never been an iss.....

NO NO NO

I was just in denial. "femoby" is just how I coped with irreversible loss of no-passing. what is this peter pan syndrome shit even. I am a transwoman, an unpassable transwoman, and I'm in despair! And now as 5th year kicks in, I'm considering dropping everything and presenting as a woman, pass or not. Living as a feminine man with tits, being called stupid pet names due to how young I look!? people thinking I'm FtM? I didn't ask for this shit, I didn't go through hell for this shit!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.