[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never posted before but I don't know where else to turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: BvBzkm3CQAIN_-3.jpg (20KB, 498x320px) Image search: [Google]
BvBzkm3CQAIN_-3.jpg
20KB, 498x320px
I never posted before but I don't know where else to turn to. I'm 5'5" and 105 pounds and fem looking. I always felt girly and finally started cross dressing and HRT a few months ago. I was looking for a relationship and met a guy online. He picked me up and we went out for dinner. I told him to drop me off at home but he kept trying to get me to go back to his place. I gave in because he was cute and we had fun so. We go into his home and watch a movie and start to make out. He hikes up my dress and starts playing with me. I let him but then he pulls out a condom. I tell him no, I'm not ready for sex with someone I just met and I'm a virgin as well. He doesn't say anything and puts on the condom. I get up and try to leave when he grabs me and you can guess what happened.

Afterwards, I'm crying in his bathroom when he drags me to the garage and drives me home. On the drive he threatens me not to tell anyone since no one would believe me. This was all a few hours ago. What do I do? There's no DNA evidence and I'm scared of being humiliated by telling my story to the coos let alone a court room but I want the fucker to pay. Is it even worth it to go to the cops? I'm in Texas so I don't expect much sympathy from them.
>>
>>8821577
Do go to the cops.

Afterwards whatever happens tell your story on r/MensRIghts.
>>
>>8821577
Tell the cops.
>>
>>8821577
Men are scum.
>>
Thank god I am not attracted to them.
>>
>>8821648
Yet the women who happily stand by while males are left to be raped are wonderful human beings?
>>
>>8821577
You, I'm sorry to hear about that, rape is utterly disgusting and vile and I'd wish it on no one. Best thing you can do is report it to the police, only way anything worth while will get done about it that doesn't involve you going to prison.

>>8821648
>>8821650
And you two, you realize women rape men, too, right? I was just a wee boy when it happened to me, and she was a much older girl, my stepsister, someone I should've been able to trust. But you don't see me going around yelling Women Are Scum, do you? No. Why? Because it isn't true. The woman who raped me was scum, and the man who raped OP was scum, but that gives you no right to demonize an entire sex. The best thing your sorry asses can do is to go back into the festering cesspool you crawled out of and shut your fucking mouths. Better yet, next time actually take a minute or two to really think before you just blurt this type of retarded shit out.
>>
You should get a medical examination to document any physical trauma from the rape.
>>
>>8821689
>But you don't see me going around yelling Women Are Scum, do you? No. Why?
Because people are taught better than to slander all women, even for what the vast majority are guilty of, but taught the reverse when it comes to men.
>>
>>8821577
Not to be edgy, but you go out on a date with a guy then go back to his place. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?
>>
>>8821700
Would you be so callous to a cis woman who got raped?
>>
>>8821577
>I want the fucker to pay
He bought you dinner.
How much do you want?
Seriously, though, there's your female privilege.
You wanted to be a woman, now you see how women are really treated.
Not so much as up on a pedestal as used and discarded.
At least you're not dead in a dumpster.
Next time be more careful about who you go home with.
>>
>>8821689
>I was just a wee boy when it happened to me, and she was a much older girl
greentext pls
>>
>>8821700
Not OP. I see your point, but there's people who just shut down when bad things happen. I personally can't say no to people and end up saying vague shit instead of saying no and ejecting from the situation even though I'm really not feeling it and just want it to stop. I can see myself just shutting down and get raped, so I don't go on dates because I'm afraid of what might happen.
>>
>>8821739
>You wanted to be a woman, now you see how women are really treated.
You say that while literally exemplifying male disprivilege in your treatment of OP.
>>
>>8821708
Yes.
If you go home with a man after he buys you dinner and you let him pull up your skirt and play with you, then you shouldn't complain if he wants to go all the way.
How dumb are you?
You can't stop a speeding train just because you want to get off.
>>
>>8821689
>And you two, you realize women rape men, too, right?
Exceptions don't make the rule.
>>
>>8821753
>literally exemplifying male disprivilege
in what way?
>>
>>8821758
In how little you care for an AMAB getting raped.
>>
>>8821769
>AMAB
So he's a male when it suits you and a female when it suits you?
Please.
>>
I don't think that you can do much here, reporting him without any evidence is basically like it never happened. Next time bring a switchblade with yourself
>>
>>8821784
Deflecting the accusation doesn't make it cease to apply.

>rah rah rah men r supposed t2 be tuff and just take it

Kys
>>
>>8821815
It makes it not male disprivilege.
Try again.
>>
>>8821811
Next time don't go to his apartment after he has bought you dinner unless you want sex.
Every woman knows that.
>>
>>8821745
Absolutely not.

>>8821755
Then by that logic; All Blacks are criminals, All Women are adulterous, and All Boys like the color blue. You only blanket an entire group of people with a label because you're intellectually lazy. You're no better than a neo-nazi that does the same thing because they're equally as lazy.
>>
>>8821824
That too. There is really no reason to go to anybodys home after a date unless you want to fucc
>>
>>8821689
>The woman who raped me was scum
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>8821825
Males constituted 98.9% of those arrested for forcible rape.
>>
>>8821825
>All Blacks are criminals
>You're a Nazi!

kek
>>
>>8821840
Female privilege
>>
>>8821840
That's because the definition of rape used by statisticians is that it required the person to stick something in a hole, and not actually forced sex.
>>
>>8821841
He just used your logic and applied it to other groups.
>>
>>8821840
>98.9% of those ARRESTED are men
>Approximately 994 out of every 1000 are never CONVICTED
>“Forcible rape” had been defined by the UCR SRS as “the carnal knowledge of a female, forcibly and against her will.” That definition, unchanged since 1927, was outdated and narrow. It only included forcible male penile penetration of a female vagina. The new definition is:
“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

Oh, and you'll love this nugget.
>2012 study using data from the U. S. Census Bureau’s nationally representative National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions found in a sample of 43,000 adults little difference in the sex of self-reported sexual perpetrators. Of those who affirmed that they had ‘ever forced someone to have sex with you against their will,’ 43.6 percent were female and 56.4 percent were male.
>Peer-reviewed paper by Lara Stemple, Andrew Flores, and Ilan H. Meyer: "Female perpetration is downplayed among professionals in mental health, social work, public health, and law. When female abusers are reported, they are less likely to be investigated, arrested, or punished compared to male perpetrators, who are regarded as more harmful."
>>
>>8821577
You're finally a real womeme. Congratulations!
>>
File: 1494449602246.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1494449602246.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>8821577
this is why humanity is fucked
>>
>OP goes home with a strange man
>I'm supposed to feel sympathy

???
>>
>>8821577
Bunch of edgelords in this thread. By no means should you do nothing. You need to report it to the police. That's the only thing you can do. You'd also be surprised how sympathetic cops can be, even in a red state.
>>
File: 1500442192872.png (115KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1500442192872.png
115KB, 500x316px
>>8821577

There's DNA evidence in your skin, where he may grabbed you, also from scratches and self defense wounds and under your nails. There may be some pubic hairs of him in your butt. There are a thousand more places where to look for DNA, and even better, if you know where he lived or his mobile phone, they can search his home to look for YOUR DNA. If they find the condom in the trash bin or something, you just won.

Also, you can just out him. and/or tell to all local trans so one of them might get revenge on him.

I'd go to the police station, you're gonna get out of the closet sooner or later, so better make it worth.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.