[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an MTF, is there anyone else who is disgusted by FTM's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

File: 1502814013768.jpg (64KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1502814013768.jpg
64KB, 560x560px
As an MTF, is there anyone else who is disgusted by FTM's? I'm ok with gay guys, lesbians, bisexuals, and males transitioning into female, but something about a female becoming a male just seems disgusting and wrong.
>>
>>8820628
On your own, OP.
>>
>>8820628
I am. I despise them.

I also happen to know some of them and they are often a very reasonable sort of people. But I still despise them.
>>
>>8820628
please stop, you'll direct more hate onto us. Ftm are nice most of them.
>>
It's extremely difficult for me to understand why anyone would transition away from female, but I pretend to understand because it's me in reverse
>>
I have no problem with them as long as they're not tumblr Ayydens, wearing dresses and makeup. If they're just regular ole dudes, they're cool.
>>
>>8820628
tbhon the ftms I've talked to have been nice and I have no reason to dislike them.
>>
>>8820628
There are more legitimate FTMs than there are MTFs.
>>
>>8820651
I kinda get why someone might want a penis
i'm mtf and having one I can say its really not that great for me...but I can somewhat why someone might want that, and to fill a more masculine role

stories about women dressing as men to fight in wars always make me happy
>>
FTM is ok as long as they don't get the surgery.
Sex change "penises" all look like an aborted links of boudain sausage shrieking "kill me." There's literally no point.
>>
>>8820628
When I was an egg I didn't like FTMs because the concept of someone giving up there femininity was outrageous to me.
>>
>>8820673
>stories about women dressing as men to fight in wars always make me happy
Right? Anything that makes a step toward ridding society of women is a step in the right direction in my eyes.
>>
>>8820628
All of them here are great wonderfull guys. Asides from that weird little tumblr aiden who's always hassling gays in gay threads and talking about how morraly outraged he is over some preccived anti-swj or preccived perverted deed he thinks mtfs did. He was always going into moral screeds about something bad tumblr mtf(do those even exist) did or mtfs here.

I mean, how can you be so moral when you're one of those over the top fake trenders and you go into gay threads and make it all about you.
>>
>>8820628
It's tough for me to deal with, but I remember they feel the same way we do. It doesn't help that the few FtM's I know where hot ladies in college that turned transtrender.
>>
>>8820637
>>8820628
This is why I will never understand mainstream liberalism's obsession with portraying all of society's "minorities" (quotes because that somehow includes women) as one big happy family. The transexual community isn't even homogenous, let alone LGBT as a whole. Forget about throwing Muslims into the mix.
>>
>>8820931
L shouldn't even be included. In my experience with them just kind of do their own thing and are probably the most prejudiced group in the mix.
>>
>>8820940
But the point is each letter sort of forms its own catty little clique. Lesbians look down on transexuals, gays and lesbians look down on biscum, I'm sure bisexuals as a group have biases I am blind to due to being one, and, as we just established, transexuals can't even play nice with each other. All generalization, of course; I'm sure countless people within each group is truly into the whole "we're all in this together" thing. However, there is enough snobbery and division that it feels like any semblance of general unity is more a political strategy than an actual community.
>>
>>8820974
Bis are the only sane people in the acronym. Everyone else is loco and believe in horrifically autistic shit deep down if not on the surface.
>>
>>8820974
I mean, transsexuals actually seem to get together pretty well. Look at this thread, on what's probably the least agreeable place for lgbt people. You've got a few people saying "nah, don't like em" and the vast majority saying they're fine people.
In my experience, that's pretty true in the real world too- with any group big enough, you're gonna get friction and some haters, but the vast majority seem to be pretty happy with eachother.
>>
File: 3lTFntt.jpg (220KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
3lTFntt.jpg
220KB, 3000x3000px
You can't comprehend wanting to be a guy

Just like how they can't comprehend wanting to be girl

Please. This has to be bait
>>
>>8820628
No, I think FtMs are fine, if we are male to female theres nothing wrong with female to male. It's kinda cute, if not a little dysphoric, chatting to a shortie but real buff FtM that gives you workout tips on building a feminine figure.
>>
>>8820628
I'm not disgusted by them as people, but what T does to the female body is disgusting.
>>
>>8821515
this
>>
>>8820628
They always seem to transition into really cute guys, makes me wonder what they'd like to do if we fuck? Like how do we work that vagina thing?
>>
>>8820940
lesbians are the most prejudiced and most privileged
>>
>>8820628
I'm unable to think of them as men. I can think of mtfs as women but I mentally default to calling ftms "she", thinking a straight ftm is into guys, etc.

It's weird. I don't do the same for mtfs.
>>
>>8820628
My uneasiness with them is that they were born with natural vagina and boobs and want to ruin them. That comes off as ungrateful to someone who wishes she was born with them, but of course this is an argument that gay nazis such as Milo Namblapolis make to erase MtFs.
>>
>>8821036
I don't get why it has to be like this. I understand why mtfs feel the way they do and I respect them because we share similar experiences. It doesn't make sense when people, especially mtfs, say they don't understand why a woman would want to become a man. Isn't the main cause of our feelings because of dysphoria? I don't want to become a man just because. I want to be a man because it's like my brain can't comprehend why I was born female. I can't help but think I'm in the wrong body and that it was a mistake for me to have been born in a female one.
>>
>>8821744
I think it's the difference between intellectualizing and feeling in your gut.
On the surface, I can understand your feelings by relating them to my own- I can understand dysphoria, and hating your own body, and wanting a different body. I comprehend those.

But though I can understand your feelings, what I can't understand is wanting to be *male* specifically.

It's like
A gay guy will never truly understand a lesbian's attraction towards women, despite them both being homosexuals.
>>
>>8821744
Transition from female to male is too disgusting and horrible. I can't think about it without being terrified.
>>
>>8820974
a lot of bi people are TERFS/transphobes in general. Hence why I personally throw the term away and prefer pansexual so I don't have to be associated with assholes in any way.
>>
>>8821515
what T does to them I find arousing. I love their fat fucking clits and hairy bodies.
>>
>>8820628
I can't really understand ftms since being a women is such a easier life, but I wouldn't call them disgusting.
>>
FTM's are just women with extreme cases of penis envy, the kind that just smoking a fag won't fix. They deserve to be bullied mercilessly into submission.
>>
Bi MTF here. I'm not attracted to them as far as relationship stuff goes, but otherwise find them to be cool people. Friend, yes; date, no.
>>
>>8821789
Ridiculous. These are the same thoughts that terfs have about mtfs, saying that they're all just perverted men in dresses.
>>
>>8822258
So what? Thoughts of some ugly feminist freaks don't mean much for me?
>>
I think OP might be experiencing some weird kind of internalised dysphoria where they're so desperate to see themselves as a woman that their internal logic upon seeing an FTM is "Why would you waste a perfectly good female body?"

Or it could be trolling, but hey, let's try to have some faith in humanity today
>>
>>8820628
I feel like FTMs tend to be more genuine transgenders than MTFs. Choosing to abandon the privileged life of a female in favor of becoming a male seems much braver than the other way around.

Interestingly, I very rarely see people "attacking" FTM transgenders than I do MTFs. For whatever reason, when someone hears "transgender", the mind defaults to MTF. It's almost as if bigots can't comprehend the idea of someone wanting to be FTM.
>>
>>8822372
Everyone hates males. See how when "homosexuality" was banned it was actually only between men, while lesbianism was always legal.
>>
>>8822372
>>8822403
I think it's mostly because men are seen as deviants when they are transgender or gay, and with women it's seen as a phase rather than a perversion. Ftms are seen as a joke no matter what the time though. They're usually small and feminine looking, and for a lot of people the penis makes the man.
>>
I have no idea why anyone would want to be male. The idea is just insane to me. I still have respect for ftm, but I think they're making a mistake when they transition.
>>
>>8822507
Women are victims, men are victimizers.
>>
>>8822591
Self-hating lesbians.
>>
>>8822591
They just feel like they're in the wrong body. It's not really about "privelege" or them thinking "men have it easier", they know they don't. But they'd much rather take trying to be a man than wanting to kill themselves every day feeling like they were born into an alien body basically.
>>
>>8829731
>It's not really about "privelege" or them thinking "men have it easier"
Then why do TERF detransitioners keep saying it was?
>>
>>8820674
>Sex change "penises" all look like an aborted links of boudain sausage shrieking "kill me." There's literally no point.
This, FtM is a joke in this regard. You can mutilate a penis into a fake vagina but you can't make a vagina into a penis. May as well just consider yourself a lesbian/straight guy anyway because everything you do in the bedroom is the exact same.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>8820628
I think society in general are more disgusted by MtFs rather than FtMs. Because cis people think a man turning into a woman is the ultimate form of degeneracy (worse than cis gays), while a woman turning into a man is less repulsive or weirder.
>>
I think FtMs are infinitely more cute than MtFs. I just want to take them weightlifting and watch sports and drink heavily and do manly things with them.

My only grievance with them is that they're manlets, and when will manlets learn?
>>
>>8829935
They made an MtF woman of the year with like... 6 months experience being a woman. Woman BTFO, men make better women than they do.

I also generally think people are thirstier for MtF sexually than they are for FtM. However, FtMs still come off as mostly inoffensive while people are legitimately scared of a 6'3 man with a beard and a growing erection insisting you call them Susan and let them into the woman's showers alone with a 5'2 rape victim.
>>
>>8820628
I'm not disgusted by them. That's kinda fucked up. I am jealous of them, though. They were born with the body that I want and they don't even want it lol
>>8820651
Basically this
>>
I don't really consider ftm to be valid. I saw some documentary with an ftm bawling her eyes out. Okay I get 'boys don't cry' is an outdated gender stereotype, but real talk, I never seen a cis dude cry at the drop of a hat like that. There's a reason mtfs outnumber ftms so much. Mtfs exist. Ftms are just dykes playing at being special snowflakes.
>>
>>8830313
fuck you I cry all the time
>>
>>8830313
>>8830319
Crying is something boys are socialized not to do. That's literally where the expression "boys don't cry" comes from. Of course an ftm, as an afab, won't have received that socialization.

Mtfs don't outnumber ftms anyway.
>>
>>8820903
>"you're too pretty/handsome to be trans"
>>
>>8829742
Because they weren't actually trans. That's like getting a drag queen to talk about being mtf
>>
Honestly, it makes sense to me if a trans girl were to be horrified by the idea of FTM transition. I'd be fucking traumatized too if I had to go through male puberty as a girl and I'd probably never want to think about the effects of testosterone again.

But nah, I like us. It's nice being around guys who didn't get told not to do a bunch of innocent, friendly shit their whole lives.
>>
>>8830523
>It's nice being around guys who didn't get told not to do a bunch of innocent, friendly shit their whole lives.
whats it like? im jelly
>>
>>8830543
What, growing up without harsh restrictions on cuddliness or having cuddly guy friends?
>>
File: hmmm_20170617_172055.jpg (512KB, 1964x956px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm_20170617_172055.jpg
512KB, 1964x956px
>>8820628
>>
>>8830573
i meant the second but both actually
>>
More bullshit from the misogynistic trannies. Thanx op
>>
>>8830313
Mtf doesnt exist either you fucking idiot
>>
>>8830523
The reason you act different than dudes is because you're not dudes, not because society brainwashes men or whatever feminist bullshit you are spouting.
>>
>>8830578
I mean, you don't much notice what you've never experienced. I was surprised by how scary it was, going from even being a slightly butchy girl to a femme gay guy. Growing up as a girl is no picnic and I certainly appreciated not getting followed by potential rapists and catcalled and trivialized all the time (dysphoria aside) but people are fucking /harsh/ to boys who step a toe out of line genderwise and it's pretty easy to do that.

As for the friends thing, it's cool. My trans dude friends are overall more willing to ask about feels and capable of discussing them, they're not terrified of guy-guy physical contact, etc--even the ones with a more masc aesthetic. I know cis guys like this too, but many of them arrived at that stage later in life and they're a little awkward about it.

I'm sure I select for trans guys who don't have the macho overcompensation thing going on though. Some of us are really dicks.

>>8830604
Cool, I mean, I don't really give a shit if I'm a Reel Guy or not. I have my lack of tits and my peaceful life and that's enough for me
>>
>>8820628
Seems to me that you're not really transgender if you are unable to understand and accept that some biological women might have the same feelings you had (being a biological male) before transitioning
>>
>>8830626
>I was surprised by how scary it was
>Growing up as a girl is no picnic
>but people are fucking /harsh/ to boys who step a toe out of line genderwise and it's pretty easy to do that.
more on all these?

>I know cis guys like this too, but many of them arrived at that stage later in life and they're a little awkward about it.
tfw thats the closest ill be able to get to acting like a girl
>>
>>8820657
this

also ill never understand the name thing with them. so many -blank-dens.
this might me MTFs too, but they always spell shit so complicated. Kyle does not have to be spelled Kayel.
>>
>>8832212
I personally avoided giving myself some weird *unique* name by just asking my mom to rename me
>>
I used to be a fat ugly dyke with a stubbled face and big saggy tits. Now I'm a relatively passable slim FtM. You're retarded if you think all FtMs were originally beautiful feminine females that are in a better position with their femininity than you are. Some of us were more masculine before transition than a lot of MtFs were lol

Also FtM bottom surgery is gross, never fancied the look of a floppy Franken-weenie in my pants
>>
File: 1497279829600.jpg (53KB, 846x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497279829600.jpg
53KB, 846x960px
>>8820628
Me and I'm FtM
>>
>>8830313
I'm ftm and the last time I've cried in front of a person was maybe 2nd grade. Fuck you.
>>
>>8820628
Wrong away around. MtFs are irritating mentally ill fetishists, FtMs are usually intelligent women who are sick of social bullshit around being women.
>>
>>8820628
do ftm envy men? do mtf envy women?
>>
>>8833247
t. TERF
>>
>>8834406
Yes to both.
>>
>>8832294
FtM transition is ideal for people like you. Its the soft butch or tomboy types that its questionable.
>>
>>8820693
This hits home with me as a repressor and gynephile. Something so disgusting about seeing pretty girls become men.
>>
File: 1466455006949.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1466455006949.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>8833247
>FtMs are usually intelligent women who are sick of social bullshit around being women.

transtrenders and angry tumblr feminists it is then
>>
>>8820628
Yea I hate most of them because they end up looking like 600 lb turbodykes. The ones who actually look manly, or cute in a boyish way, I don't mind
>>
>>8820628
Many are prone to myriad personality issues, but so are we so I don't judge. Tbh I disassociate with the trans community because so many trannies are crazy. That being said, there are some decent trans dudes out there.
>>
>>8820669
>implying
>>
>>8830626
>people are fucking /harsh/ to boys who step a toe out of line genderwise

They are to girls too.
>>
File: bro.jpg (245KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
245KB, 640x788px
>>8820669

Evidence that male privilege exists, tbqhon
>>
>>8842331
My personal experience is that being a feminine guy get's you beaten and bullied, called a faggot and spat on.

being a masculine girl gets bullying but not as severe. different ways maybe more emotional exclusion and isolation from girl circles.

Society is fine with tomboys but effeminate guys are not treated well buy guys especially.
I don't even want to play the one has it worse than the other game but iv'e seen a guy put in hospital because he was found to crossdress. Every tomboy ive known had friends and just went skating with the guys for example.
>>
>>8820628
All trannies are disgusting.
>>
FTMs are okay with me, but MTFs are pretty much universally a pack of cross dressing perverts.
>>
> it's okay for me to be so psychologically unstable that I believe I should've been a member of the other sex, but only if you want to cut your dick off.
go fuck yourself
>>
>>8820628
cuz they can actually pull off the best of both world?
>>
>>8843455
This.
>>
>>8843515
not them but tbqhon that sounds hot
>>
>>8821744
Women don't have real empathy. If you're FTM you should have been around enough chicks in your life to have noticed this.
>>
>>8843515
nty anon, sounds fun but being called names is a turnoff. takes me out of the moment and reminds me of trauma.
>>
File: remy-ma-young-ma.png (210KB, 536x333px) Image search: [Google]
remy-ma-young-ma.png
210KB, 536x333px
>>8820628
I'm an ftm and disgusted by ftms

that's why i'm staying a butch lesbian. i'm subhuman enough as it is
>>
>>8820628
If a MTF is okay with males transitioning but not females transitioning, then they clearly fetishize the aspect of femininity and are definitely AGP.
>>
>>8843619
this
>>
>>8829763
>because everything you do in the bedroom is the exact same.
How is a man fucking another man in a dress different than just being gay? everything you do in the bedroom is the same
>>
>>8830313
Men have stricter social rules.
Mtfs are usually shy, autistic and prone to anger which most females are not, they're also usually genuinely interested in video games and anime and study in stem fields, they're also usually less compassionate [as seen in your post] which is how men behave. Its just that females or mtfs can do all of those things and still be seen as feminine if they look like women. Men or ftms can't do the same, its just that ftms take a while living as a man to learn that
>>
>>8830313
Have you really never seen a man cry on TV? Because that's what people do when they're discussing hard topics and bad experiences no matter what the gender.
>>
File: 1442478346028.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1442478346028.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>8820628
>is there anyone else who is disgusted by FTM's
not really
Usually in places where mgtow meninist fags hang out there's more ftm hate, since majority of people on 4chan,/r/theredpill,sluthate,lookism, hate women

On feminist shitposting sites like tumblr everyone hates mtfs and thinks they're evil, disgusting, rapist men

In real life no one knows ftms exist and if they do its almost like they just refuse to comprehend it, but might lol and the idea of a dude with a vagina or call ftms mentally ill. People seem to view them like they view intersex people, just freaks who are not bothering anyone.

Most people have genuine hate towards mtfs though and think they're a threat to women and find them physically and morally repulsive.

even rose thinks trannies are gross
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jTb_yj-ncc
>>
>>8843753
>Usually in places where mgtow meninist fags hang out there's more ftm hate, since majority of people on 4chan,/r/theredpill,sluthate,lookism, hate women
>On feminist shitposting sites like tumblr everyone hates mtfs and thinks they're evil, disgusting, rapist men
Damn, you really aren't familiar with either of these groups, are you? With the exclusion of a super angry TERF minority, Tumblr loves virtue signaling by calling MTFs beautiful pure perfect goddesses who are paragons of girlness. MRAs often support FTMs for "joining the right team" or think they're brave for transitioning despite losing female privilege, and in both cases like getting to hear firsthand proof of female privilege.
>>
>>8843609
H S T S
S
T
S
>>
>>8843777
I've never in my life heard anyone praise ftms on this website or any other website, I mostly see ftms getting mocked and called freaks. Sounds like wishful thinking on your part.

As for tumblr i haven't lurked there in a while, but the cis lesbian part of tumblr is definitely not accepting of mtf trans. Tumblr these days i guess is mostly full of straight girls pretending to be ftm/non binary/genderfluid trash so i guess they would be accepting of mtfs.

My point still stands that regular people are apathetic towards ftms and despise mtfs
>>
>>8843874
i'm just too smart to be a tranny
>>
>>8843875
This website, nah, but I've seen positive sentiment about FTMs on places like A Voice For Men and other MRA sites. If you look at less political shit like r9k or bodybuilding.com of course they'll think they're freaks like the average person. I have no personal investment in having noticed this.

Tumblr can be confusing if you aren't familiar with their retardation because the cis lesbians almost all claim to be some kind of snowflake fake trans bullshit. The ones that admit they're just regular dykes and hate MTFs are called TERFs and seriously outnumbered.

>My point still stands that regular people are apathetic towards ftms and despise mtfs
Well yeah, no shit. It's just a funny misconception you have about the mentioned groups.
>>
>>8843957
Do you use mtf repgen or should there be a separate ftm one for just you?
>>
FTMs are generally bros, from what I've seen. I think it's cause being masculine entails not being sensitive and offended easily. They'll bullshit and throw drinks back and talk about hot chicks and guy around with you, of course to prove their worth among males, but still they're pretty chill IME.
>>
>>8820628
as a ftm i kinda get why you feel that way, honestly fuck man if i were born male id stay the same goddamn way my whole life

for a while i was kind of a shit about it but i met some mtf chicks who felt the same way in reverse and that motivated me to examine why i think that way and its pretty much just dysphoria fucking with your brain

just work on your self awareness and focus on your own transition instead of other peoples it just throws you off and puts you in a bad space
>>
>>8844002
>should there be a separate ftm one for just you?
i was just thinking another dead general is just what this board needs

mtf repgen is fine
>>
>>8843619
This is me.

>>8843994
Was an MRA when younger still kinda sympathetic to them. On one hand I find FtMs repulsive on the otherhand I respect their bravery. They're willing to give up being a woman for being a shit tier man.
>>
>>8843619
For practical purposes every mtf can be assumed agp.
>>
why are gay ftms always furries?
>>
As a mtf, I'm very familiar with the idea "feminine penises" but whats a ftm's "masculine vagina" like? What does t do you guys down there?

Be detailed please
This is for science
>>
>>8844732
the clit grows a peehole
>>
>>8844741
it doesn't have one normally?
>>
>>8844756
no, they pee out the vaginahole
>>
>>8844732
an arbys made with 8 oz steaks growing out of a hairy ass crack with a cocktail weenie at the top looking at you all red and angry

if you wanna chow down at the man cave you'll need onions and mustard, boy
>>
>>8844732
look up chyna's clit
shes dead now and not ftm , she got it from taking steroids but thats what it looks like. pretty disgusting and i have one
>>
>>8844766
>>8845158
I looked it up. I'm not like, a vagina pro, at the best of days but I don't even know how the heck to approach that. Does it feel good? Cause it looks sore.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.