[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.strawpoll.me/13863302 >Assuming they pass,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (71KB, 1280x791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1280x791px
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13863302
>Assuming they pass, should MtF's keep their male genitals?

OK, so, we're nearing the point where we can grow a womb from stem cells, and doctors condone implanting a uterus into men;

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2788193/surgeon-history-womb-transplant-aims-grow-one-scratch-decade.html
>Professor has successfully grown a rat’s womb from scratch in his lab

>http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/02/transgender-women-will-soon-get-womb-transplants-so-they-can-have-babies-6749958/

And we can grow ovaries;

>https://news.brown.edu/articles/2010/09/ovaries
>‘artificial ovary’ to develop oocytes into mature human eggs
>An ovary is composed of three main cell types, and this is the first time that anyone has created a 3-D tissue structure with triple cell line

So, it's possible for a man to become a woman. Supposedly, this already happened in Germany in 1930;

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
>Lili died from complications involving a uterus transplant
>The second operation was to implant an ovary onto her abdominal musculature, the third to remove the penis and the scrotum,[23] and the fourth to transplant a uterus and construct a vaginal canal

We're also entering into an era of radical bone-remodelling which might enable everyone to pass;

>https://3dprint.com/175766/3d-stem-cell-biopen-cartilage/
>Australian Surgeons Successfully Use 3D Stem Cell BioPen to Draw Knee Cartilage into Sheep, Ready for Commercialization, Human Trials

As transsexuals, do we take a place as a third gender of chicks with dicks, or do we push for the whole package?
>>
I think it's really about what the individual wants

Some chicks are fine with their dicks, and I think that's wicked. Some aren't, and that's cool too.
Thing about being trans is that, first and foremost, it's about being comfortable in your skin- if your dick prevents that, you should do something about that
>>
>>8820770

>I think it's really about what the individual wants

OP, here - what I'm curious about is what others think. I don't care, and not bothering with SRS would save me a lot of money.

I'm also weighing my prospects as a Manufactured Woman in comparison to my prospects as a Trap. I'd rather be someone's Dream Trap than humored as a woman - actually being a fertile woman who was still considered a transsexual would make me into an object of pity.

I want to be considered an ideal, not an imitation.

Also, the doctors are saying gay men will be able to get pregnant too, so I don't think I'll have to get SRS to give a someone kids.
>>
Personally i hate not having a vagina, but I dont mind dick. It's kind of a weird thing. I get jealous of girls and feel sick for a second, like a pang of something in my stomach, and then it goes because im like "oh yeah but dicks are fuckin hot". AGP i guess.

If I could do some sort of stem cell genitals or something that worked like a cis one I would. But SRS is horrifying, I dont think I could cope with an inverted bepis.
>>
So basically we are close to fully transforming a human. I think that truetrans would want a real vagina since it is the only actual thing making a women a women, as long as they want to keep their dick they are either AGP, transtrenders or tumblr cucks.
>>
>>8820484

MtFs should be allowed to do as they please. I personally want to have a complete female reproductive system,so if that becomes available before I'm too old to become a mother, I will get it.
>>
>>8820484
Can I get ovaries without womb and other useless crap?
>>
>>8821946

Probably.
>>
Signing on for periods and disorders of the endometrium and monthly hormonal cycles and all sorts of increased cancer risks and potential infection is going to be the hallmark of a trutrans. Only the insanely dysphoric or the insanely fetishistic would ever want this shit as a man who's never had to live with any of it before.
>>
>>8820484
What is the story behind that spider?
>>
>>8820484
The whole point of this fucked up disorder is to become as close to the opposite sex as technologically possible. If you want to be some tarded hybrid dickgirl, you're probably a fetishist.

Thank fuck for science. I just hope these things become reality before I die of old age.
>>
SRS is winning at 15 votes, while 'Traps are a miracle of the universe' has gotten only 7.
>>
>>8820484
Personally, I would want to push for the whole package.

I've dreamt of raising a child which I gave birth to for a long time, but I don't think it'll ever happen, and that kills me.

I unfortunately don't think any of these new technologies will be used on trans people because we're seen as crazy or abnormal.
>>
File: 00A.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
00A.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
>Completing your transition from male to female
>Not embracing your malehood and letting go of trauma and accepting yourself as a girly boy
>Not serving as a "girl" while being male
>Not just finding someone who thinks like you
>Pretending you're female to everyone, as if being male means you don't matter anymore

>I seriously hope you guys grow up and don't do this

Let's create a bisexual society instead of repressing ourselves, k? k.
>>
>>8823337
Transitioning is growing up. I'm not sure exactly what you mean but things don't work the way you seem to think they do.
>>
>>8823831
He's just one of those "femboy" fetishists who wants a pool of vulnerable young effeminate men to exploit at will. Hence the overtures to society. He wants a society not full of disgusting le trannies but of his glorious le femboys so his sexuality can't be confused any further then it already is.

Trapfags are gross and I never wanted to encounter a single one when I trapped.
>>
>>8823337
>implying being a guy doesn't matter
>>
>>8823858
They sound as bad as chasers. I don't know if it's the same poster but someone who says he's gay posts here a lot and keeps saying trans girls should "accept" being gay males. I have to wonder if one of his boyfriends went trans on him and now he's forever bitter.
>>
>>8823941
I don't get why femboyfags act as they do. You'd figure if you'd take a stance against "degeneracy" you'd take a stance against the whole thing, not just the bits that don't appeal to your dick.
>>
>>8823831
>This is what trannies actually believe.

Keep deluding yourself that you're a woman, k.

>>8823866
Trannies all want to be women because they purport that they have sensitive girl-brains and that's enough to consider them a woman. They're really just abused and traumatized little shy qt boys and feel neglected because let's be frank.

Nobody gives a shit about average young males.
>>
>>8823941
It has nothing to do with turning trans girls into "gay males".

Femboys are still girls. They just aren't female.

It's not a way to rob trans girls of our pronouns, it's just accepting that you are NOT a female.
>>
>>8823980
>>8823994
Triggered trap fetishism coupled with MRA autism.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.