[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep egg celebrities thread. I'll go first. Keith Richards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (92KB, 640x802px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
92KB, 640x802px
Deep egg celebrities thread.

I'll go first. Keith Richards would have made a wonderful girl.

>dat eye makeup
>>
File: mj.jpg (897KB, 2210x2560px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
897KB, 2210x2560px
Not so deep, but obligatory...
>>
>>8820663
I don't think MJ was trans. He did so many surgeries and such that there's no way he repressed that hard. He already accepted that he would be judged and whatever else so realistically if he was trans he would have just done it.
>>
>>8820753
inb4 Pete Burns
>>
Richey Edwards, as said in the thread before this
he even did the classic repressor head shave right before killing himself/disappearing :(
>>
>>8820848
Damn :(
>>
>>8820848
i read zir wiki, can you elaborate?
>>
File: ariel pink.png (605KB, 601x573px) Image search: [Google]
ariel pink.png
605KB, 601x573px
>>8820848
Did somebody say repressor head shave?
>>
>>8820474
He has said in interviews that most of his clothes are women's.

Video sort of related, from a Mick Jagger movie
https://youtu.be/MiRf-CIRpus?t=4m43s

I always thought Kurt Cobain was so sad because he wanted to be a girl.
>>
>>8820989
@4:43
>>
>>8820989
I love this movie. Is she raping him tho?

There's a scene later on where Chas is having sex with Michele Breton's character, and suddenly she turns into Mick Jagger. I used to play that over and over again as a teenage egg.
>>
>>8820989
I always thought mick jagger was a much bigger egg
>>
>>8821151
No shit, Mick Jagger is the biggest egg of all
>>
>>8820848
I thought about shaving my head. Nice to know I wouldn't be the first.
>>
Stop psychoanalyzing celebrities.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
not a proper celebrity, but boxbox is way to cute and crossdresses way too often not to be an egg
>>
File: because you're worth it.gif (986KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
because you're worth it.gif
986KB, 500x268px
>>8822101
>stop doing x
Speaking of that. I bet Varg is salty that he missed his chance for hrt due to his prison stay.
>>
>>8823243
Lol you just made my day <3
>>
File: noel fielding.jpg (191KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
noel fielding.jpg
191KB, 404x600px
Come on out, Noel. We all know, it's okay.
>>
Roger "Syd" Barrett. Many people regurgitate the popular myth spurned on by Waters that he was schizophrenic. However, this is detracting from the facts at hand.

>Syd gives numerous interviews both before and after his supposed "psychosis" where he sounds like any other person and gives off no symptoms of thought disorder or hallucinations or delusions.

>Syd's supposed psychosis was "triggered" by acid use which we know now has no correlation with the development of psychosis. In addition, his odd behavior on stage can be construed as a man heavily stressed by the pressures of touring duty rather then psychosis per say.

>The two albums released for Syd's solo career are often touted as further "evidence" of psychosis, but their stripped down and raw state can easily be explained by artistic decision and by Syd's barbiturate use. The barbiturate use also explains why Syd would "lose the take" and play a different song altogether - hypnotics fuck with your memory hard.

>Syd's supposed psychosis was never diagnosed by a medical practitioner and he was given a diagnosis of borderline personality disorder rather then schizophrenia during his stay at Greenwoods. Note, dissociative symptoms are common among transgenders.

>Syd crossdressed on numerous occasions when he lived in his London flat, later on dismissed as the advent of psychosis but I'm not so certain it is. Note, the lyrics to Arnold Layne include the phrase "takes two to know" and he wrote that song BEFORE ever "becoming psychotic". It's very possible Arnold Layne is Barrett himself.

>Syd oftentimes wrote about imaginary girls in his songwriting. Emily is the most famous example. To this day, nobody truly knows who was the inspiration for "Emily". Syd claimed she came to him in a psychedelic dream in the woods.

>Syd grew out his hair from 1968-1974 and then abruptly shaved off EVERYTHING before gorging himself on meat... creating the famous Wish You Were Here session photo.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.