[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biscum cis female here. The first time I came was because I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Biscum cis female here. The first time I came was because I was aroused by my own budding breasts as an 11 year old.
As a teenager I realised I started to find men attractive for the first time but only feminine men or men I can feminize in the bedroom/my fantasies.

Uh I have a weird forced fem fetish and relate to AGPs to a point. What's wrong with me? I feel like I'm worse than straight dudes chasers.
>>
are you me, op? masculine men are great and all, but feminine men are amazing. find a bf that lets you dress him up in girly clothes and lingerie.
>>
>>8819037
>I feel like I'm worse than straight dudes chasers.
Why?
>>
>>8819098
Cuz I'm supposed to be better than them but the truth is I'm still a chaser.
>>
>>8819087
>>8819117
I mean know better than them
>>
Hey I'm a cute short twink boi who likes girls sitting on my face hello
>>
>>8819037
Wait so women here actually admit to turning men trans?
>>
>>8819117
>>8819123
the only reason it would be bad or wrong is if you acted creepy about it and tried to force them.
>>
>>8819037
>The first time I came was because I was aroused by my own budding breasts as an 11 year old.
Hot. Elaborate, please.
>>
>>8819037
The only problem is there are too few of your kind.
>>
>>8819037
you should hit up /r/RoleReversal
I have similar feelings, although still appreciate masculine men... who knows, I might just be a dyke-in-denial
>>
>>8819037
tbqhon you sound AGP but you're cis tbhon this is spooky
>>
>>8819179
Women love turning men into women, especially very masculine attractive men, it's make them more approachable instead of scary.

If Women got their way we would all be slim androgynous looking males who serve and protect females.
>>
>>8819258
>who serve and protect females.
So same as usual.
>>
>>8819197
I would never actually force someone but the fantasy is to force it in a playful way.
>>8819217
First padded bra, saw some new definition in my chest, I love boobies, did the the deed.
>>8819252
Thanks for the suggestion. I'd appreciate finding more of a community online for people like me.
>>8819258
You're totally right
>>
>>8819296
>First padded bra, saw some new definition in my chest, I love boobies, did the the deed.
Lame story. I can't fap to that.
>>
File: tLcv6NuR7RsbECEuDtmCr9q7U79.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tLcv6NuR7RsbECEuDtmCr9q7U79.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>8819037
>>8819087
>>8819117

Maybe my problems are getting to me, but this looks like a good reason for all bi femboys and androgynous males to avoid you and other people like you when you just like crossdressers and hons and that's what you really just want to turn us into. I don't want to be gross.
>>
It's actually pretty common for women to be aroused by their own breasts or other woman's breasts. And eh you'll find someone into that so you're good, specially on here. So good luck op
>>
>>8819288
lol what
>>
>>8819037
man, LARPing as a woman detected.
even the pic related is a man.
>>
>>8819596
Why do you assume that?
>>
>>8821705
nazi is always up around this point and she starts shitposting in all the threads on frontpage /tttt/ but then wonders why all the trannies flood into "her" /clg/

shitposters will be shitposters but it's better to be a shitposter with an iota of sense the self-defeating cunt
>>
>>8819296
>community
Definitely! /r/rolereversal on reddit kind of intersects with a lot of different things, so I think you can find a place there. It tends to focus on the romantic aspect of GNC fem and/or "soft energy" men with GNC masc and/or "dominant energy" women relationships but also the sexual.
Romantic aspect being the female "chasing" the male, maybe she's the big spoon, maybe she "protects" her guy, etc.
The sexual aspect for some isn't reversed, but for others it may or may not include interests in femdom, gentle femdom, feminization, pegging, etc... (Note that some things labeled as "femdom"/BDSM are only labeled that way because it's a woman doing it to the man.)
Lotsa bi folk there. And probably some eggs, too, if I'm being honest. Idk. They try to make it pretty all encompassing for anything related to a relationship that breaks gender roles.
>>
>>8821733
Can you elaborate on the kinds of reversal that are there?
>>
>>8821738
I mean, check out the subreddit for yourself. It's fairly small and fairly friendly, kind of inactive at times but you'll always get replies, so feel free to drop in with a self.post of "Hello, I think I'm into something like this?" and describe your situation on the sub.

Here's the wiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/RoleReversal/wiki/faq

Some people there are into forced fem and cross dressing, others are vehemently opposed to it. I just shared it since you said you feel like a "straight dude chaser" and, well, "role reversal", in part, celebrates the woman being the lewd one AKA the "guy" in the relationship, even if she's femme as fuck herself.

A lot of the self.posts by (straight/bi) guys there are either about feeling not masc enough or fem enough or what kind of girl they'd like and a lot of self.posts by (straight/bi) girls there are about appreciating feminine men and wanting to woo them. Lots of image posts are crossdressing oriented, or girls being the big spoon or related.
>>
>>8819037
PLEASE be my gf and rape me every night
>>
>>8822126
I'd love to. I'm so lonely.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.