[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If ur a hon how hard is it to find a gf to cuddle with and choke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-264477866.jpg (445KB, 1080x1920px)
Snapchat-264477866.jpg
445KB, 1080x1920px
If ur a hon how hard is it to find a gf to cuddle with and choke on BBC together?
>>
>>8818252
why does literally every single hon in the world look exactly like me
>>
>>8818252
you dont look as much like a hon but more like something from a tolkien novel
>>
>>8818252
No idea.
But honestly you just need to get that nose fixed. Then you're all set.
>>
>>8818252
literally not a hon just ugly
you pass fine tho
>>
>>8818252
you got lucky with a hair type that compliments your face
jaw isnt perfect and nose could do with some work but youre doing ok
a lot better than most thats for sure, wouldnt call you a hon
>>
>>8818318
holy shit I just realised you have really pretty eyes too

anon life could be worse I promise you
>>
>>8818252
tbqhon I find it weird that people who have been here for years still come here daily

tbqhon OP is autism
>>
Nose-chan, glad to see you're still in the land of the living :D. Especially after all those melodramatic "I'm going to kill myself because I'm a hon" posts. Seriously though again, with just a nose job you'll be pretty af. And since you don't believe anyone here go get a consultation with an FFS surgeon and they'll tell you exactly what everyone here has been saying for the past year. I know facial team does free consultations including free ones over skype, so do yourself a favor and get a consultation done.
>>
>>8818435
>nose-chan

tbhon lol
>>
>>8818252
All you have to do is find another Hon and pretend you both pass.
>>
>>8818289
>>8818295
>>8818435
>>8818486

OP here sry for the typo I mean "Hun"
>>
>>8818780
Tbhon show us your cone tits OP
>>
>>8818252
lose weight fatty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.