[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a real boyfriend to marry who loves me and will take care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1504525178237.jpg (48KB, 716x570px) Image search: [Google]
1504525178237.jpg
48KB, 716x570px
I want a real boyfriend to marry who loves me and will take care of me. But because I'm trans I'm pretty much untouchable and the loneliness is killing me. Not even my old friends hang out as much with me.

What do I do?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
>>
I got a cat XD . But I feel you OP, basically I only want to be held :(
>>
>>8818043
obsessively hang out with your closest friend and pretend he's your boyfriend tbhon
>>
get a trap gf
>>
>>8818074
tbqhon I do this with my mtf friend
>>
>>8818051
OP wants to be the cat in her relationship.
>>
>>8818043
What you need to do is get a cute cis maler chaser bf. They are the perfect boyfriends for us transgendered girls, providing us with relationships filled with spice, excitement, passion, wild and impromptu lovemaking, expensive catgirl maid outfits, etc. - pretty much everything we could ever hope for.

Date a cis male chaser today. Do the right thing.
>>
>>8818167

t. virgin cis male chaser
>>
File: 1372959001352.jpg (8KB, 241x228px)
1372959001352.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>8818232
N-no, you've got me all wrong, I'm just a regular t-girl.

Uh, gotta go get my FFS injections now, see ya.
>>
>>8818251
Lmao
>>
>>8818113
Well me to in a way XD
>>
>>8818167
>get a cute cis male chaser

Worked for me.

As long as they're not ashamed to be with me then I don't care if they're attracted to trans people or not.
>>
>>8818043
I don't believe you, OP. I just don't think you know what it is you really want. There's probably men who do want to date you, but you're either oblivious or uninterested in them. A real boyfriend who is willing to love and take care of you isn't a stretch.
>>
>>8818717
reeee
but you are not supposed to date people who like you
dating chasers is wrong
>>
Is the only thing holding your life together wanting to find a bf? Jesus christ get some hobbies in your life
>>
>>8821233
this, actually.

MTF here and I gotta agree with this.
>>
>>8818096
you pretend he's your boyfriend?
>>
>>8818043
i'll date you babe. contact?
>>
>>8821579
THIS
I love qt hot thicc trans bitches, would you be comfortable with your potential future boyfriend sucking your feminine penis op?
>>
>>8821233
>>8821406
Why are you guys such assholes? If that's what OP wants then there's nothing wrong with that. You're like the "feminists" who harass women who actually want to conform to gender roles and be stay at home moms. Just fucking let them do what they want to do.
>>
How do I get a QT trany gf that will paint and play Warhammer, shoot guns and play vidya with me. Also cook awesome meals and lift.
>>
>That feel when no girlfriend to love and cuddle and someday marry
life is tuff
>>
>>8818051
Tbhon I'd hold you if you let me hang out with your cat

I'm big and manly
>>
>>8818251
trutrans get their FFS rectally
>>
Get a boyfriend

I am a cis man.
I've been dating my mtf gf for almost two years and we've moved in together. It can happen to you.
>>
>>8823774
You mean you'll break it off as soon as your biological clock starts tick tick ticking and you want a baby.
>>
>>8823792
>implying she won't be happy for her bf to impreg some cis slut
>>
>>8823797
That's kinda my fetish desu
cucking your own gf(male)
>>
>>8824567
mine too (as the gf)
>>
>>8823754
Me too. 6 ft
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.