[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Trump Supporters Plan “Deplorable Pride” Event At Charlotte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (61KB, 1080x300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
61KB, 1080x300px
http://www.newnownext.com/deplorable-pride-charlotte-parade/08/2017/
>>
so fucking reddit, I hate gays so much god
>>
>>8817691
Please don't organise a violent protest as always. You can come if you are non-violent and debate honestly and fairly. That is how you change minds if you really think we are nazis which is bull but if you want to change minds do it peacefully and good.
That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>8817888
Fuck off racist you're gonna get your racist heads bashed in.
>>
File: 1469426437120.png (50KB, 224x248px) Image search: [Google]
1469426437120.png
50KB, 224x248px
FUCK YES I WANT THIS
>>
File: 1470846486049-0.png (62KB, 2146x596px) Image search: [Google]
1470846486049-0.png
62KB, 2146x596px
>>8817729
>spamming this in every fucking thread
Anyways this all reminds me of something
>>
File: 1470846486050-1.png (22KB, 1763x265px) Image search: [Google]
1470846486050-1.png
22KB, 1763x265px
>>8818360
What's the difference between the reddit-right and sjws anyways? It's getting hard to see.
>>
File: 1470846486050-2.png (22KB, 1756x210px) Image search: [Google]
1470846486050-2.png
22KB, 1756x210px
>>8818364
>it's okay when we do it
This is your brain on right wing identity politics
>>
>>8818360
He does it because he can't get any attn for his discord so the only solution is to spam it until he gets attn.

Discord users are always the most cancerous people on 4chan. They're like avatarfags and tripfags had a lovechild, and the lovechild is even more obnoxious.
>>
>>8817888
>debating with a war machine
>verbally arguing with an ideology that doesn't even hide the fact it wants to violently exterminate you
Yeah and I'll go hug a forest fire.
>>
>>8818364
>>8818370
Interesting that your biggest argument against the right is "you're like us"!
>>
>>8818375
So do you kill communists on sight too? No?

Didn't think so. inb4 /leftypol/ shilling
>>
>>8818391
>/leftypol/
more like "another /pol/ colony"
>>
>>8818381
More like "you're just like all those people you mock every day for being overtly emotionally sensitive... by being overtly emotionally sensitive at the drop of a hat"

For a people that prided themselves on thick skin, none of you have it anymore. Maybe four years ago. Not now. Now you're just whiners like the rest.
>>
/tttt/ will probably be excluded as always
>>
>>8818395
inafter /leftypol/ shilling because this is exactly the image they want in the first place

Double standards mean I cease to take your positions seriously no matter what they are btw.
>>
I'm conservative faggot and I do not support Trump.

#NeverTrump
>>
>>8818405
I mean, they're literally just red fascists I don't know what you want. The board mods and owner are actual 8/pol/ discord members. I dislike them for it, being a more liberty-minded person who doesn't have a stick up his ass.
>>
>>8818410
Yeah yeah evil scurry leftist end boss of le interent now fuck off back home porklet.
>>
>>8818412
I'm calling them fascists.
Extreme right wing people.
I am saying that makes them liars and hypocrites.
I am not praising them as some sort of good thing or ebin meme what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>8818424
You're hyping up your home as an edgy end boss of the internet to attract more /pol/ cretins you can convert. Classic reverse psychology, "I-i'm not actually shilling, don't go to this specific contrarian place please anon PLEASE~~~"

It's just so pathetic how underhanded leftists get. At least right wingers wear what they are loud and proud, they don't need to abuse poe's law and rely on obfuscation to reveal how awful they are.
>>
>>8818448
You've got it backwards. They take in naive people interested in leftist ideology, twist it, and make them into /pol/acks, regular ol alt-right retards denouncing trans people as being "divisive", denouncing any sort of politics that don't make them look good to papa8/pol/.
I am a freedom loving person. I hate these people.
I am insulting these people.
I have seen them say, on multiple occasions
>woman emotion make people irrational
>mental illness makes people irrational
>lgbt rights are divisive idpol
>minority rights are divisive idpol
>misunderstanding dictatorship of the proletariat as a literal dictatorship and then praising it
Just because you are a twisted, small little man, doesn't mean everyone else is.
They are cancer. You have mental problems.
>>
>>8818448
WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANY OF THIS MEAN I AM SO CONFUSED ANON
>>
>>8818467
>they hate freedom
>wow stop trying to shill for them
I don't know m8e
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.