[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I've been thinking in for a while now and I wanna do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 61498716_p0.png (456KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
61498716_p0.png
456KB, 1000x850px
Guys I've been thinking in for a while now and I wanna do it.

I wanna become a cute trap.
I don't wanna go full girl mode but I want to look like a really girly guy.
(I'm 22 btw)

I took the first steps which they were losing weight and letting my hair grow.

I'm not a skinny guy yet but I was way worse than this.
Now for the next step...

Getting rid of body hair.

i tried using blades twice on my chest and while it looked cute and all for like 2 days I got pimples both times so....
I'm moving to shaving cream. I'm getting my Nair tomorrow and doing the "try it in a small area first"
and that got me wondering...

What should I do after that?
How do I get it smooth down there?

Do you have any tips for losing weight? I've been doing this for 2 months and I've only lost a few kilos.

Should I take a few pills so I look more femenine?

Please help.
>>
File: 11107813[1].jpg (33KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
11107813[1].jpg
33KB, 520x520px
>>8817347
Buy an epilator
>>
>>8817354
Tose should be used with the cream or by themselves?
>>
>>8817359
By themselves.
It hurts but it's worth it. Eventually after you do it a bunch it's not really painful though. Been epilating for years and my hair is pretty thin now and it just rips out without much pain, can barely feel it.
>>
you probably got ingrown hairs not pimples, they look similar though. you should buy girls shaving cream and razor and exfoliate every other day.
>>
to lose weight you should be doing tons of cardio, and the only way to have energy for that is to eat lots of carbs and very low fat, drink fruit smoothies and vegetable blends. also take a collagen/biotin multivitamin every day.
>>
>>8817372
>girls shaving cream
Gendered products are a marketing gimmick just an fyi
>>
>>8817347
start bicalutamide, if you want less intensity 30g of flaxseeds a day, spearmint capsules (lower T) and Pueraria Mirifica 1000g per day
>>
>First step, lose weight
>Second step, grow my hair out
>Third step, get rid of body hair
W-what is the fourth step?
>>
File: bar_ch22_f012.png (105KB, 646x416px) Image search: [Google]
bar_ch22_f012.png
105KB, 646x416px
>>8817378
some are, shaving cream probably is but razors aren't, they're much better designed for curves on the legs and leave the hair higher so you don't get ingrown hairs. girl products also smell better.
>>
>>8817381
You shouldn't actually eat flaxseed. It has too high of zinc content I think it is. Causes severe liver damage if used long enough.
Lignan extracts are actually like a huge huge deal in the "cancer world" because of that.
I had prostate cancer when I was like 4 or 5 years old, can't remember, and I've had to use flax all my life and when lignan extracts started coming out my doctor told me to get on that because eating flaxseed would probably kill me by the time I'm 40.
>>
>>8817371
I'll try these if I'm not confortable or conviced by the cream. Thank you.
Making my body hair thine and making it go for like a week sounds like a dream.

>>8817372
Maybe.

>>8817377
I play Just dance for like an hour. Recently I increased my resistance since I managed to play it by like 3 hours without feeling like I'm dying.

Now then... I dunno if just dance is good enough tho.

I love smoothies. I add oats and no sugar at all. I think I'm doing good there.

>>8817381
...sure...
First... what is that?
second... where do I get that?
Pills are scary so I'm not ready for them but getting info would be good.

>>8817384
That's why I'm here. To get help.

>>8817389
I know there are dangers to them. That's why they would be my last resource.
>>
>>8817388
The razors are the exact same. Womens razors are usually just slightly wider and maybe have a flexible head or whatever but mens razors are that way nowadays.

It's just marketing scams. Well not "scams" I guess, it just plays on people's ignorance and inherit psychological biases.
>>
>>8817395
>no sugar at all
don't be afraid of sugar, if you're replacing fat with sugar and higher endurance your blood volume will increase as well as your metabolic rate. sugar doesn't get stored as fat easily, almost all is metabolized by the body and the liver converts the rest to glycogen. as long as you're active you will have available glycogen stores so almost none will be stored as fat.
>>
>>8817347
Just go to your doctor or therapist and lie to them about having gender dysphoria. Even if you onlu want to become a part-time trap, it's much easier that way and you can receive some medical assistance in your journey to feminize yourself. Don't listen to these useless meme-tier advices above. Taking herbal supplements won't do jack shit to change your endocrine levels or even give you a feminine body. It's for naive and stupid new trannies that don't have a clue what to do for themselves.

As for body hair, first shave. If that doesn't satisfy you, then consider doing laser hair removal or electrolysis.
>>
>>8817403
I'm not afraid of sugar.
I just like them without sugar, I like the soft flavor.

But I can't deny that I do consider my sugar consumption from time to time since I love eating sweets and biscuts and cake and all of that.
>>
>>8817403
Humans don't need sugar to survive and actually sugars usually cause more health problems than they are beneficial.
It's why diets like ketosis diets and paleolithic diets are said to be the healthiest. Cutting out sugar to the point your body utilizes only fat and protein is the healthiest option.

For losing weight it's all about calories in, calories out though. Certain foods don't just magically generate energy. If you count your calories and you expend more energy than you intake you'll lose weight. If you think otherwise you're denying the laws of thermodynamics.
>>
>>8817412
I actually tought of that. Of lying.
Maybe later If I'm not satisfied.

I know I shouldn't believe all. I mean... it's 4 chan.
I do a lot of research and this is research too. I wanna know people's opinion and experiences so I can taje a more informed decision.

As for the laser... I've tought about it and checked the prices... I can't pay those now so... I'll stick to cheaper methods in the meanwhile cuz I do hate my leg hair.
>>
>>8817424
Ketofags pretending they're le mainstream view because /pol/ says carbs are of the jew top kek

Somehow you managed to juxtapose this nonsense with calories in/calories out which makes me wonder how much mental gymnastics you do to avoid acknowledging that carbs are in fact not the devil.
>>
>>8817437
Carbs are okay, they're just nonessential and usually most carbs are not good for you.
Polysaccharides are healthy but 99% of the time when people eat carbs they are not healthy.

Also keto diets and paleolithic diets have nothing to do with /pol/ those diets have been around in the powerlifting world for ages. They're the preferred diets for people that actually take their health seriously and actually intend to lift and put on muscle.
>>
>>8817443
>Sugars are healthy but 99% of the time when people eat sugars they are not healthy

Jesus Christ, you know nothing of what you talk about. This is why laymen aren't allowed to give dietary advice and shout off about the jewified health services all day.

>bodybuilders

Use simple carbohydrates for muscle building. Fact.
>>
Uh...

What does jews have to do with anything?
>>
>>8817424
>>8817443
if ketosis is so healthy why are all paleo fags so fat? you can barely do cardio on it because ketones take forever to be metabolized by your cells, you have no energy for endurance training. carbs are the most efficient source of energy for us and that's a fact, you can burn more calories on hclf and if burning fat is the goal here that's the best way to do it. CICO has nothing to do with this since you increase your calories out.
>>
>>8817445
You don't need carbs at all lmao
When your body enters ketosis the only organ in your body that requires sugar is your brain, and humans undergo gluconeogenesis.
Sugars are not a natural source of energy for humans. We evolved to metabolize sugars due to periods of starvation, not because we should actually eat them.

>>8817452
Okay except the human body only maintains enough carbs to maybe do about 40-50mins of cardio and a healthy exercise routine will be 60mins of cardio so by the time you hit the weights you have no glycogen and free carbs anyway. You're limiting your body because you like cheap energy.
>>
>>8817455
Also it takes 3 days for your body to switchover to using ketones rather than carbs so unless you plan to jog for 3 days straight before lifting you're fucked. Just give up the carbs and save yourself the trouble.
>>
File: GU!GU-32494.jpg (21KB, 246x480px) Image search: [Google]
GU!GU-32494.jpg
21KB, 246x480px
>>8817455
>You don't need carbs at all lmao
it doesn't matter what you need, it matters what's the best energy source for our body and it's pure carbs. every single pro cyclist uses hclf and carb loads for every race, most stages are like 4 hours so how do they do it if they run out of glucose?? you eat pic related

>Sugars are not a natural source of energy for humans. We evolved to metabolize sugars due to periods of starvation, not because we should actually eat them.
sugars are very natural, we've been eating fruit forever which is pure sugar. what do you think glyolysis is?? it's not our backup plan if it's way more efficient. ketosis is starvation mode.

you're limiting your body on ketosis since ketones are horrible to metabolize, the proof is just that no long distance runners or cyclists use anything but high carb.
>>
>>8817474
or you could just lift on carbs, or read the thread and realize op doesn't want to get big
>>
>>8817475
Well if you're curious about people that actually do professional cycling and say carb loading is a horrible idea maybe checkout this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/1bzuer/endurance_cycling_ketosis/

>>8817481
You'd burn through the entirety of your bodies stache of carbs before you're even done one set. Carbs are low-energy.
Your body takes multiple days to adjust to the switch to ketones. In people that carb load their bodies basically kick the bucket after their cardio routine and they suck at proper lifts. They can't push themselves like people that actually take the effort to eat a proper diet.
>>
>>8817481
>OP doesn't want to get big

THANK YOU!!!
>>
>>8817490
You don't get big on HRT. This is like women that think exercising turns them into steroidal freaks....
>>
>>8817455
>You don't need carbs at all lmao

You don't need thinking either, which is beyond you.

>that requires sugar is your brain

Hence the result as you've been deprived.

>Sugars are not a natural source of energy for humans

Appeal to nature + complete bullshit. Every H-G society on Earth collects honey. It is reasonable to presume the earliest Australopithecus was splitting open hives to supplement its diet.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24746602

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/humans-the-honey-hunters-9760262/

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4602728?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>>
>>8817485
Actively linking Reddit threads should be banned on 4chan, it would solve cancers like you right away.
>>
>>8817500
Humans eat sugars but modern diets are way way beyond what we ate in the past.
Around 75% of your diet should be fat and protein. Barely any of it should be free fructose.

>>8817502
>implying you're not just butthurt because you're wrong
>>
>>8817494
I mean sure... maybe those diets and excercises work and all.

I know nothing about those but what I know is that it would not make a girl get big cuz... IT'S A GIRL!

Their hormones won't let them get big.

I'm a guy. My body will get big with heavy excersice and specific dieting.

I don't wanna look buffed... I wanna look like a girl.

Jeez
>>
File: froomedog.jpg (75KB, 620x696px) Image search: [Google]
froomedog.jpg
75KB, 620x696px
>>8817485
>https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/1bzuer/endurance_cycling_ketosis/
>a reddit thread of commuters saying they have to have fucking "cheat days" and eat carbs to do over 150w
great, now look at any pro on team sky or lance armstrong and see what they actually eat
http://dailyrunningtips.com/sports-nutrition/lance-armstrong-nutritional-plan-lance-diet-program/
70% carbs
>>
>>8817505
Nice backpedaling. Armchairs on 4chan and Reddit love ketofaggotry. The rest of the world doesn't. You treat it like an edgy alt-knowledge spiel. It's a clique, a meme group to join and pretend you're making a difference against those mean jewified health authorities.

Another cuntspiracy for has beens pretending they have sekret knowledge. Instead, you just have stupidity. Enjoy the cardiovascular disease.

http://journals.lww.com/topicsinclinicalnutrition/Abstract/2008/01000/Dietary_Complex_Carbohydrates_and_Low_Glycemic.9.aspx
>>
>>8817516
Not sure where that site is getting its sources but Lance Armstrong uses a keto diet and talks about it all the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vko8tyiTrsI
>>
>>8817527
Armstrong uses a keto diet now after he's been unveiled as a fraud and nothing he does will ever matter. Four years, he followed the 70% carb engine 2 diet. The man hops from fad diet to fad diet as promotion for his buttbuddies because he can't exactly compete in races anymore, can he?
>>
>>8817544
oh wow so in >>8817525 you're whining about me backpedalling and yet here you are very clearly backpedalling.

He does keto just like every single other professional cyclist because the human body cannot store enough carbs to hit your VO2 max for more than an hour. That's just a fact of life.
>>
>>8817553
I'm not >>8817516 you giant autist, nice to know you only care about reading my arguments when you can bring them up for your slanders.

>Armstrong
>2017
>a professional

How much does Atkins pay you?
>>
>>8817559
lol atkins is garbage keto diets and paleolithic diets are free just an fyi (other than the food obviously)
If you pay for a diet you're just retarded. They plaster nutrient info right on every single thing you buy jesus just read the label.
>>
>>8817560
>Being this much of a mouthbreather you can't recognize your own founder and instead conflate him with the brand he created

LOL this is what the reddit audience is... hope you're happy Hiro
>>
>>8817570
>2017
>being a mootsucker
hiro is love. hiro is life.
>>
>>8817527
Just wasted 14 minutes watching this video to see that he isn't even in ketosis, he does a test at 13:30, and asks if he can eat bananas so he's probably never followed this in his life
>he does keto like every single other professional cyclist
you're literally pulling this out of your ass and have never touched a bike
https://www.bicycling.com/2011-tour-de-france/eating-tour-de-france
white rice, gels, soda is not keto

>>8817553
you're not talking to one person
>>
>>8817599
ketosis is an alternative to carb loading.
http://www.ketoadaptedcyclist.com/
https://cyclingtips.com/2013/08/high-fat-low-carb-diets-good-for-you-and-your-cycling/

All of the actual science says carb loading is bad. Professional cyclists don't do it for ultramarathons. They do it for short cycling though because they train their bodies for carbs for those specific exercises.
>>
>>8817609
nice backtracking again
>carb loading is bad but they do it anyway only in short distance!
4 hour stages for a month is short distance, okay
>the actual science say
aka your ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQCt3IhaUtU

https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/education/health-science/lesson-in-nutrition/
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.