[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of the other straight trans women here find the idea of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_n9elkpR6lC1qkcwzfo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9elkpR6lC1qkcwzfo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x700px
Do any of the other straight trans women here find the idea of a transbian becoming attracted to you creepier and more frightening than a regular, unwanted cis guy?
>>
>>8816867
But people aren't usually attracted to pseudo het AGP hons like you?
>>
>>8816871
Don't deflect or project, please.
>>
>>8816874
Truth hurts, honey. You need to have more insight. You aren't any different thatn the other agp hons. You've just fooled yourself.

Men or women being unlucky enough to be the recipients of your attraction would be equally repulsed. You should have more empathy for women and realize they think of you the same as you think of your fellow tranners.
>>
>>8816867
Personally, as a transgendered girl, I find it creepy when non cis male chasers hit on me.
>>
>>8816867
I feel that way, I have a couple niche fetishes namely ABDL stuff that I sometimes convey online in my discord groups, but it seems like every time I do, there's always some Tgirl who's a massive fetishest who's hot my balls and it's gross, cause it feels like I'm being fetishized for being a person, and rather than being treated like a person, I'm a personal sex object.

I find it kind of gross, simply because it feels like I'm being objectified by someone who understand why it's wrong. An unwanted cis guy who is a tgirl-chaser probably doesn't understand why he's gross, but a tgirl likely does, and they make that choice to persue me.
>>
>>8816867
I think it makes sense because you may feel that either:
- they will use your shared transness to try to manipulate you or "relate" to you
- they may be like "once thought I was straight, too, hon"
- they represent a stereotype that you don't want to be part of, or see yourself above
>>
>>8816867
So... traps are gay, then?
>>
>>8816895
Please stop talking about me when you don't even know me, it's insanely creepy and you come off as rapey and attempting to be seductive.
>>
>>8816956
You got problems if you think that's "rapey."
>>
>Person that is a man comes up to you
>They're just as tall as any other man
>Shows clear signs of mental instability, like requesting to be called a woman

Woah, why would you be more scared of that than a cis man?

>>8816956
>Come off as being seductive

This is an anonymous mongolian knitting board, why would you think they're trying to seduce anybody? Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>8816956
Wow, seriously that's crazy levels of narcissism you have. Leave it to a man to keep his narcisist mentality like that no mater what.
>>8817175
>>8817010
Tell me about it. It's like somebody moved the crazy Susan's hons and their defensive over the top woman act here. Wow so creepy. Op is even posting anime wow.
>>
>>8817188
So, were you that creepy guy saying "honey" and deluding themselves into thinking that if you pestered someone enough, they'd cave to your nasty mansbian desires?

If not, why are you rushing in to defend them?
>>
>>8817199
Do you not realize what a hon, is hon?
we've got a literal Susan's poster here. Please go back to your flamer site and take your anime girls with you.
>>
>>8817207
t. aggressive man who literally address people casually as "honey"
>>
>>8817199
You got called a hon. Why don't you realize that the same way that you're repulsed by your fellow hons, real women are repulsed by your unpassing creepy man form flouncing into their spaces. Wow so much irony.
>>
File: Buffalo_Bill_House_03.jpg (103KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Buffalo_Bill_House_03.jpg
103KB, 900x600px
>>8817175
>why would you be more scared of that than a cis man?
Because Hollywood has taught us that crossdressers are dangerous killers
>>
File: 15b.jpg (38KB, 669x353px) Image search: [Google]
15b.jpg
38KB, 669x353px
>>8817199
You clearly need to fucking lurkmoar because you do not understand this boards culture. Your newfaggotry is blindingly obvious.
>>
>>8817209
>itt the Susan's hons don't realize wordplays on hon
Honey is a pathetic hon
>>
>>8817223
Call him Attila the Hon next time since honey made him go into over the top fake histrionics
>>
>>8816871
>pseudo het
oh lawd
>>
>Reject regular guy
>Other women scream "YASS QUEEN YASS!"
>He walks away without incident

>Reject total hon trans'''''woman'''''
>Other women give you scornful looks, spread unflattering gossip about you
>He then goes Buffalo Bill on you.
>>
File: 390485.png (487KB, 748x1190px) Image search: [Google]
390485.png
487KB, 748x1190px
>>8817188
sigh

that post was supposed to imply a critique of transbian/straight trans dynamics, wherein transbians desperately try to gaslight straight trans into questioning their identity. aka, the same type of susan's transbians who you hate.

it was not meant imply that i was some sort of sexy person that people lusted after and desired and "creeped on".

i post anime girl OPs because anime boy OPs don't get attention here.
>>
>>8817355
Please ditch your over to top sususans act. Your cringe worthy talk about being raped cause people called you a hon line you really are.

There's nothing creepier than a big man doing crocodile tears and acting afraid of others in his fake act. It fits right in with your other psedudo het stuff.
>>
>>8817358
what exactly implied i was pseduo het?
>>
>>8817355
>it was not meant imply that i was some sort of sexy person that people lusted after and desired and "creeped on".
>cry rape because somebody called you a hon
>>
>>8817362
The terrible woman act and the narcissism of claiming everyone here is trying to seduce you cause you're so awesome. That's extreme end agp like how you find in Susan's.
>>
>>8817369
I just told you that that post was bait that was supposed to make transbians feel insecure about their interactions with straight trans, and that I don't think that people are trying to "approach" me.
>>
>>8817358
>Rapist pretends it's okay to stalk others because "they're a man"

Hope you enjoy the restraining orders in real society.
>>
>>8817375
Whatever there's like a dozen threads by other Susan's hons in that site where they narcissistically talk about how all the men want to seduce and ravish them. Others where they do a sick little scared girl act despite being a big man. You quoted them almost word for word. Pseudo her agp might be some of the creepiest agp desu.
>>
>>8817380
Nobody is going to stalk stephoknee. It's just his delusional narcissism that makes him think all the men want him. Creepy.
>>
>>8817382
Nobody cares how obsessed you are with a hon website (clearly, more then one since you waste your life on here too).

captcha: churchside blanchard
>>
>>8817386
>It's okay to stalk men because dey all narcissism buzzword I learned in psych 101

Hope you enjoy the restraining orders in real society. I love it when 4chan autism meets real world consequences.
>>
>>8817387
Says the hon who thought getting called hon meant everyone wanted to seduce him cause he thinks he's ultra sexy.
>>
>>8817393
Hope you enjoy getting charged with trespassing for barging into the women's room. It's too bad you couldn't grant them the same courtesy you want.
>>
>>8817382
The point of the thread was to trigger transbians over the idea of being predatory. So naturally I was going to continue that bait by creating some fake scenario when one was being aggressive.

I don't think I've ever actually had an AGP approach me.

Anyway just telling you this because you're having some sort of meltdown over something you misconstrued from that post.
>>
>>8817396
>>8817394
When you're this salty, you know it's AGP.

~Restraining order~
>>
>>8817400
Not really. At the end of the day you're still a creepy hon and narcissism about being wanted aside, women think of you exactly what your bait was. It's only a matter of time before the courageous ones either tell you off or call the cops cause they don't want your pervert dick in their toilets. Congratulations sir.
>>
>>8817409
Not really what?
>>
>>8817411
She exploded into salt and ceased to be able to form real sentences. Common for easily triggered continental Europeans who can't comprehend English as well as a native... or their compatriots who studied harder.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.