[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be unpassable, late transitioning, AGP, GAMP, transbian twinkhon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (209KB, 901x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 901x1280px
>be unpassable, late transitioning, AGP, GAMP, transbian twinkhon
How can I stop being so salty and bitter about tfwnogf?
I just want to live my life and have some semblance of happiness.
>>
>>8815736
tbhon just b urself
>>
>>8815736
What stopped you having a happier life?
>>
what age did you start transitioning?
>>
>>8815736
Get a twinkhon gf.
>>
>>8815748
Feeling like I wasted my whole life. I'm at the point where it's too late to pick myself back up. I literally have no achievements and nothing to show for it. I feel extremely lonely not having a girlfriend or friends, but I understand that I'm undesirable as a partner. I guess it just hurts knowing that no one sees any worth in me, not even myself. I want to begin self-healing, but I wouldn't even know how. Today I showered and brushed my teeth for the first time in a long time. It's a Herculean task to even get out of bed every day.
>>8815779
I started hrt at 26
>>
>>8815905
>Today I showered and brushed my teeth for the first time in a long time.
tbqhon you wot
>>
>>8815910
It wasn't super long, really. It was a week and a half at most.
>>
>>8815923
tbqhon thats pretty bad tbhon.

Have you considered getting a transbian gf?
>>
>>8815929
I have tried to date when I wasn't a NEET and I was less depressed and keeping up with myself. I only got to go on one date with one girl, which I thought it had went relatively well, but there was never a second date.
It's really difficult to find transbians in my area. The vast majority of transgirls around me only want to be with straight acting, masculine cis men.
>>
>>8815959
tbqhon at least try to make some friends
>>
>>8815959
Im curious, where do you live?
Also, you sound like you have depression.
You should go see a doctor.
If you dont know if you can muster up the energy for that, there is an app that will let you talk to a therapist.
Im similar to you. I started hrt late and am dealing with all that bullshit. If you want, We can talk anon. I can give you my email if you want to chat.
>>
>>8816257
I live in the southeast. I'm uninsured so I can't see a therapist. Truth be told, there are a lot of transwomen where I live, but literally no transbians. Your run of the mill, striped stocking wearing weaboo transbians are nowhere to be found.
>>
>>8816325
>The southeast

I moved from the southeast a few years ago. If I had to hazard a guess Id say Georgia or something.
When I still lived in NC it felt like I was the only tranny for miles around, let alone transbian. And the app I was talking about was called talkspace. Give it a try.
>>
>>8815905
Sounds like you have depression. Seek professional help. Only you can ensure your own happiness. Once you fight to achieve that, others will come.
>>
>>8816337
Spot on m8. I might give it a try.
>>
>>8816359
Cool. Ive heard that theres a decent trans population in that state. Ive always been kinda scared to go there (Ive been there before, just haven't really stayed any significant length of time). Now that I know a fellow transbian lives there maybe Ill stop by and visit.
Good luck, Anon!
>>
>>8816465
Thanks, anon. Thanks everyone for your replies.
>>
>>8815905
same sis, chronical depression does that
you have to restart your life making small steps, but its so hard to do when you have no motivation what so ever and all the normie things that drive other people are meaningless of inaccessible to you

you should try to find some friends at least online and encourage and support eachother
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.