[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is transitioning legal before adulthood? I wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: oktawia gruba.jpg (10KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
oktawia gruba.jpg
10KB, 160x200px
Why is transitioning legal before adulthood? I wouldn't even let my kids pierce ears before they turn 18.
>>
>>8815156
In some places it isn't, or the best you can get is puberty blockers. When people transition early, they pass much better and are therefore less likely to an hero.

Ear piercings are an irrelevant argument, many parents get them done to little kids or even babies. Other piercings have age limits.
>>
>>8815156
Why is circumcision legal before adulthood?
>>
File: samolocik dla mamusi.png (249KB, 482x358px) Image search: [Google]
samolocik dla mamusi.png
249KB, 482x358px
>>8815163
>they pass much better
Never seen passing mtf, some ftm pass tho.
I don't think people should do any body modifications. It's always ugly, doesn't matter if it's tattoo, piercing, circumcision or transitioning. By the Emperor, it's heresy.
>>
because people who've studied the topic, read the data, and have had clinical experience with patients decided that it was the best option
>>
>>8815168
If it's for religious reason it's pure savagery. For medical reasons still stupid, you can just stretch it in a bathtub full of hot water. It takes more than a month, but possible with prescribed ointment. Cutting dicks is stupid and unnatural reserved for wild tribes of middle east.
>>
>>8815156
No one cares about you kids, asshole. You can fuck them in the ass if you want to, it isn't our concern.
>>
File: adrian default morda.jpg (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
adrian default morda.jpg
21KB, 480x640px
>>8815201
>best option
Wasting so much time of skilled surgeons and shitload of drugs to destroy looks of patient who kills himself in the end. Seems legit. Maybe trans people should just request for euthanasia?
>>
>>8815184
How do you see a passing mtf if they pass?
>>
>>8815218
first off, who is that supposed to be even?

Secondly, it was decided to be the best result due to a QoL increase and a reduction in symptoms. In other words, it's an effective treatment

but I wouldn't expect a /pol/tard like you to actually understand such things.
>>
File: zuo.gif (2MB, 384x576px) Image search: [Google]
zuo.gif
2MB, 384x576px
>>8815225
On /lgbt/ when you post them. Some say they pass, but they don't really.
>>
>>8815156
>I wouldn't even let my kids pierce ears before they turn 18
I don't think that replacing the hormones in your whole body is comparable to putting tiny holes in your ears.
I think that is some countries you can get started on hrt before 18. If the child is diagnosed as transgender/transsexual it is perfectly fine. It is also fine to let your edgy teen kids get tattoos and piercings as long as the art is good and it doesn't have health risks.
>>
File: grand theft anus.jpg (193KB, 825x1000px) Image search: [Google]
grand theft anus.jpg
193KB, 825x1000px
>>8815235
ofc it's effective since after operation they kill themselves so we don't have to worry
Oh, and I'm not from /pol/. I'm far left and a faggot.
>>
File: szkieletor.gif (163KB, 329x353px) Image search: [Google]
szkieletor.gif
163KB, 329x353px
>>8815242
How is allowing your kids to destroy their body permanently helping anyone?
>>
>>8815245
"No no no, I... I'm not /pol/! Yeah, I'm actually far to the left! Y'know, as far away from pol as can be!
also I'm gay so I'm definitely not from pol!"

fuck off poltard
>>
>>8815245
is it even worth restating the same information that comes up every time, that the study saying suicide risks are still high after transition actually only showed that for people that transitioned pre-1989 and people that transitioned after that had significantly reduced suicide risks in line with the general population

"trans people inevitably kill themselves even after transitioning" is just a meme
>>
>>8815263
Well, if I woke up looking like Pete Burns I'd kill myself without a second thought. Maybe risk of suicide is lesser now, but still LGBT ppl hit those scores hard.
>>
>>8815295
Nobody just "wakes up" looking like Pete Burns, it takes a lot of surgeries to get that far.
>>
>>8815263
Restating the information will never change the minds of the people like >>8815245 because they've already decided any differing information is lies, but it does help people on the fence decide their stance
>>
File: gitler.jpg (244KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gitler.jpg
244KB, 800x1200px
>>8815156
>>8815184
>>8815258
>slav runes.jpg
Spotted the Eastern European shitposter.

No wonder most of these trans-bashing posts come from retarded clueless Slavs who are sexually repressed and most likely fuck each other in the Slav army.

If Hitler did at least one job right threads like these would never exist because OP would not exist:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
>>
Why do others think they have the right to determine what I do with my body?

Are they.......Nazi's?
>>
>>8815156
Because puberty messes up trans people.
>>
>>8815258
It's not helping anyone, but not hurting anyone either. Destroying your body is a bad argument since you can call eating fast food, smoking and drinking alcohol destroying your body because they have much worse long term effects. The only thing worse than those is getting a disease and hormones/tattoos/piercings don't fall near that category.
>>
>>8815258
>>8815156
Contraceptives are legal for under 18 even though strokes and blood clots are very common side effects and parallyisis is forever

Abortion is legal under 18 even though you're killing what was a mostly formed human and having someone who might not be able to fully understand consent to killing

And circumcision is legal even though you're hacking off the part of their dick with the most nerve endings.

So then why are reversible and safe blockers wrong?
>>
I have never told my parents I was trans, so I was unable to get proper HRT until I was 18. Instead, I just ordered a shitload of spironolactone and took absolutely excessive doses (didn't want to take estradiol bc I couldnt measure blood levels).

Because I was taking 300-400 mg of spiro every day, my kidneys (or maybe some other organs?) were constantly in pain. I had so many horrible side effects, and I thought I was going to die - but I still took it because I would rather be dead than full of testosterone.

Now that I am taking legit HRT, I don't have horrible side effects or the mental trauma of thinking I'm going to drop dead in front of my mom at the dinner table.

People are going to get HRT one way or another.
>>
>>8816072
It's like alcohol.
People are gonna get it, you should just make sure they can consume it safely.
>>
>>8815156
Well fuck you you authoritarian asshole, I would've fought non stop with you if you were my dad
>>
>>8815207
>You can fuck them in the ass if you want to, it isn't our concern.
Uh, actually anon
>>
>>8815168
Because he's not called the Temporary Jew, that's fucking why.
>>
Agreed. All children should be put on puberty blockers until 18. It's not common you find others who see the sense in this - good on you OP
>>
>>8815156
usuĊ„ to
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.