[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>forced fem >said person wants it not really forced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1504212876634.png (2MB, 680x629px) Image search: [Google]
1504212876634.png
2MB, 680x629px
>forced fem
>said person wants it

not really forced then, is it?
>>
>>8815087
Congratulations, you worked it out.
>>
You can be forced to do something and want to do it. It's about whether you have a choice not how you feel about it.
>>
>>8815087
That's how a lot of fetishes work, one person pretends like they don't want it. Otherwise, it's not a fetish, it's just outright abuse.
>>
>>8815087
what is roleplaying
>>
>>8815087
>rape fantasy
>said person wants it

not really rape then, is it?
>>
>I will never be raped and force injected e and left with only girls clothes
>>
>>8815117
:(
>>
>>8815123
feels bateman :(
>>
>>8815117
It's classed as rape because the person doing the raping had no idea that the receptive partner actually wants it, and would have behaved the exact same way even if they didn't. In fantasy they could be all "I know you want it", but they're not telepathic - unless it was a pre-negotiated scene with a safeword they don't know the rapee's struggles and protests are actually fake or not, and actual rapists can say similar delusional things during IRL rape, when actually the rapee doesn't want it.
>>
>>8815123
HOTT
>>
>>8815087
Not until you pull out the andro gel.
>>
>>8815087
It's classed as forced because the person doing the forcing had no idea that the receptive partner actually wants it, and would have behaved the exact same way even if they didn't. In fantasy they could be all "I know you want it", but they're not telepathic - unless it was a pre-negotiated scene with a safeword they don't know the forcee's struggles and protests are actually fake or not, and actual forced femmer can say similar delusional things during IRL forced fem, when actually the sissy doesn't want it.
>>
>>8815217
fucking autist copying my post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.