[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /AGP as shit/ here? >tfw all relationships with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 3253.jpg (626KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
3253.jpg
626KB, 1920x2560px
who /AGP as shit/ here?

>tfw all relationships with women are entirely predicated on resentment and envy
>>
same
>tfw agp since age 6 and only ever wanted to be with girls as a girl
>repress alone until 24
>>
>>8813673
People who have agp this bad should just transition.

>inb4 cureanon
>>
>fap to feminisation fantasies every day since I first discovered fapping
>no sexuality other than agp
>not attracted to anyone
>tfw lonely, romantically isolated and touch-starved

What did I do to deserve this?
>>
>>8815112
>>no sexuality other than agp
Explain?

>>not attracted to anyone
If you're AGP you must be attracted to the girls you want to be, and perhaps guys who can dom you?
>>
>>8814804
>agp since age 6
?!
>>
>>8815442
i read a lesbian romance/sex story and got sad about not being a girl and couldn't stop thinking about it since then
>>
I'm agp since EVER I still remember my first masturbation (agp of course). And my relatioship with girlfriend is going to hell and i'm depressed :(
>>
>>8815472
impressive
>>
>>8815112
same here. I haven't fapped to a man or a woman even once, although women turn me on sometimes, but it's not enough for me to fap to them.

I'm not really touch starved to be honest, I'm very much used to loneliness and have no desire to be around anyone, unless i'm very bored.
>>
>>8815472
dat some serious agp right there
>>
>>8815509
I have my first masturbation at around eleven after watching six days seven night and i imagined simmilarly, caught with hot chick somewhere only that i wasn't a guy =)))
>>
>>8815509
>>8815494
and i still waited until 24 to do anything about it
i'm only on hrt but i feel better now
>>
>>8815326
I've never had any desire to have sex with anyone, and have never had any romantic attraction to anyone.. When I see an attractive woman I am aroused by imagining that I am her and/or am wearing her clothes, but do not wish to have sex with her.

If I could excise the part of my brain that causes this and have a normal sexuality then I would. It just seems arbitrarily cruel that my sexuality excludes me from what many people would regard as a fairly essential aspect of the human experience i.e. sex and romance. I guess it's a bit like being an incel, expect without the prospect of escaping inceldom through self-improvement..
>>
>>8815545
You feel no romantic desire to be close to people, even ignoring the lack of sexual attraction? You don't want to have a relationship with a guy you can feel pseudo-bi for?
>>
>>8815586
That would be nice. I have the desire to feel desire for people.
>>
>>8815679
Isn't that the part of the normal human experience that you were missing then?
>>
>>8815485
I remember my first masturbation too. Fucking lustomic.com, when I was about 12 years old, to 15 sec video previews of the massive hons
>>
>tfw you didn't get early signs of agp
>>
File: 1409426468149.png (2MB, 1363x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1409426468149.png
2MB, 1363x2200px
>>8815112
>>8815505
literally me. this cocktail of autism/schizoid/psuedo-asexuality/AGP is very troublesome to live with. i wonder if it is a result of being born to a broken home in the internet age
>>
>>8819193
You probably committed an unforgivable crime in a past life and now you're being punished for it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.