[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you train yourself to see trans people as the gender they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0092.jpg (353KB, 1529x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.jpg
353KB, 1529x742px
How do you train yourself to see trans people as the gender they claim to be? All trans friends I have do not pass and act like their birth gender. I respect their pronouns and stuff but I also feel like I'm lying to them because they all just seem kind of pitiful people trying to find somewhere to fit in.
>>
>>8813516
Your friends are hons??? Holy shit, I feel so bad for you. Be sure to buy a shotgun in-case shit goes down.
>>
>>8813516

Most mtf retain their male socialization if they weren't in a safe enough place to develop a female persona. I know one who passes perfectly, down to the voice, but I still get the feeling I'm listening to a dude.
>>
>>8813516
Don't worry, OP. They'll wear down your tolerance. You'll be calling them trannies sooner or later.
>>
>>8813516
I'm guessing your friends are "ftm"
>>
>>8813516
That's a hard one, especially if you knew them before they were out, since your brain is used to seeing them a certain way.
Or did you meet them when they were already out?
For me, it helped to initially be super open minded and accept nb's and genderfucks, and then be a "rationalist" and reel it back to mainly accepting binary trans as trans. And also calling drag queens "she" and drag kings "he" - where you're calling them by the gender they're performing. Not saying trans = drag, but if that neural pathway is already there I think it makes it easier.
>>
>>8813516
Offer them good ways for suicide it's kinder than living like that.

My new favorite way is chloroform. You need a lot of it and an enclosed space though.
>>
>>8814290
I have two MtF friends, I knew one when she was mid transition. She doesn't look much better now. She passes pretty well as an ugly girl, but she's really open about her pregnancy fetish and has weird political opinions like a vindictive basement dweller who doesn't go outside.

I have three FtM friends...they're actually not really my friends, more like friends of friends. I only knew one pre-transition. I see all of them as ugly girls with bad facial hair but I have to mentally prepare myself to say "he."

I guess my question is, do all people think like this? Am I just shitty? If I don't perceive trans people as their birth gender I just see them as trans people, which...kind of feels like calling them their birth gender sometimes.
>>
>>8813542
I see a lot of people talk about this- male socialization.
What exactly does this entail? What can I do to try and erase that socialization?
>>
>>8814591
It's better to comitt sucicde thsn living like that.
>>
>>8814630
Nothing, just another reason to die.
>>
>>8814639
okay thanks suicidal mtf, but I'm trying to figure out what male socialization looks like versus female socialization
>>
>>8814630
Mostly the toxic socialization that makes girls act catty towards each other bully and shame other girls who happen to be good at math and science or have good work ethic for being unfeminine.

And then also what leads to women shunning computer science and engineering because they're unglamorous and hard work. There's zero biological differences in talent but because of being indoctrinated in a toxic mentality they reject things seen as too dirty and lack work ethic.

So instead of praising girls who excel in stem they demand money be redistributed away from them to pay sociology majors as much as engineers.
>>
>>8814617
Probably not, because she would have a female voice and appear female. If I ever met a passing trans person, I wouldn't know!
>>
>>8814630
FtMs are like this too, in different ways. They get emotional and cry about shit, they're into anime and cartoon shipping and are usually annoying SJWs. They probably draw ugly art and still wear makeup and take really girly pseudo-masculine selfies and write (he/him) on all their profiles
>>
>>8814647
Male is work ethic, association of faliure with punishment and competition where the weak suffer and aren't given any resources. Some get twisted and take what they want by force if they fail the original way. It's almost social Darwinian rule of strong. Everyone is desperate to achieve as much and hoard as much as possible.

Female down plays work ethic and competition. Parents and others generally give recourses so there's the expectation of that. Peers bully for being too much of a tomboy or having male talelents and interests. A lot of conformity aimed against against those that stand out. Girls get indoctrinated to marry an engineer not become one. Other girls might bully those that try becoming the engineer. Lots of polls say the main reason girls don't study technology is because it's seen as ugly and they don't think they need it.
>>
>>8814591
how come you have that many weirdo friends
Normal ppl don't have that many trans friends

Are you hon or something like support group hon ?
>>
>>8814755
I live in LA and went to art school. I'm surrounded by theythems too but I actively don't associate with them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.