[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So..I don't like taking it up the ass anymore because it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0695.jpg (15KB, 236x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0695.jpg
15KB, 236x203px
So..I don't like taking it up the ass anymore because it just hurts really bad. I don't want to do anything with my little clit of a penis and it's totally dead now anyway. Like, how the hell am I supposed to get off? I'm worried that I'm going to eventually go out and stab a homeless person to death as a desperate attempt to achieve sexual gratification.
>>
Get srs dumbotron
>>
>>8812972
You get off by pleasuring other people from now on, sorry anon.
>>
>>8813013
Ok, pay for it anon.
>>8813036
So what, am I condemned to only giving head to people now or something?
>>
>>8813046
>So what, am I condemned to only giving head to people now or something?
Until you get SRS or unless you want to put things up your butt, pretty much.
>>
>>8813046
How about you get a job faget
>>
>>8813054
Why is life so cruel?
I really don't like giving head because I'm bad at it and It is always an uncomfortable experience for me.
>>8813055
Nobody wants to hire me, so.
>>
>>8813102
some trannies develop really sensitive breasts, so maybe you can get off that way with your bf/gf
>>
>>8813122
They are really sensitive but they also hurt too much to focus on them like that.
>>
Fap through your underwear or with the showerhead
>>
I suppose it's an obvious question but are you and /or the people boning you using tons of lube? Have you tried slowly stretching yourself with plugs? Is any part of the act pleasurable to you?
>>
>>8814933
You're so silly, anon.
>>8814956
I used to really be into anal and I enjoyed it a lot. I always make sure enough lube is used and I take the time to stretch myself out but it still hurts no matter what. The last time I got fucked by someone it turned into rape because I asked the guy to stop and he just kept going. I bled for a week straight. I really want to be able to get back into anal again but I'm really scared of letting anyone do anything to me now.
>>
>>8815072
Sounds like you maybe got injured and need to let the injury fully heal. I'd leave your ass alone for a while. I'm sorry that happened to you anon.
>>
>>8813122
Mines are uber sensitive ,
Like I can't walk without wearing bra ,
I always see ppl with no bra and was wondering how the hell they do that .
I guess I develop sensitive tits
>>
>>8815098
I've left it alone for quite awhile and I thought I should be good by now but I guess not. Maybe I have a fissure.
>>8815362
Mine are sensitive but I have no problem going without a bra. I very rarely do it because I feel naked without one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.