[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER TO WEAR YOUR RUBBERS AND DENTAL DAMS AND GET ON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 288x175px
DAILY REMINDER TO WEAR YOUR RUBBERS AND DENTAL DAMS AND GET ON PREP
DAILY REMINDER THAT HAVING HIV IS NOT PLEASANT
DAILY REMINDER THAT DAILY REMINDERS ARE FOR EVERYBODY LIKE CONDOMS AND DENTAL DAMS AND PREP
>>
or you could just exercise some self-control.
>>
>>8812345
>DENTAL DAMS
kek
>>
daily reminder there is literally nothing wrong with having HIV you prick
>>
>>8812418
this
don't be so pozzphobic OP
>>
>>8812417
DAILY REMINDER THAT LESBIANS ARE VERY SIMILAR TO PEOPLE TOO
>>
>>8812418
DAILY REMINDER THAT HAVING HIV IS NOT SO PLEASANT
DAILY REMINDER TO READ THE FUCKING OP BEFORE SHITPOSTING
DAILY REMINDER THAT FUCKING OFF IS 100% SAFE SEX
>>
>>8812443
Daily Reminder that no one has ever gotten AIDS from oral sex
>>
>>8812459
If you cut your gums for brushing too much or you flossed it accidentally, the virus can enter those small wounds.

Also, there's literally flavored condoms for oral.
>>
>>8812486
daily reminder not to brush your teeth before giving succ
>>
>>8812486
Hey, wow, thanks for providing that valuable information that I'm sure nobody has ever heard before!
>>
>>8812517
Wow! You so smart! Congrats!
>>
>>8812486
do they have dick flavored condoms? if not what's the point
>>
>>8812545
no, they have minty spermicide flavour and banana spermicide flavour, your choice!
>>
>>8812459
DAILY REMINDER OF MENSTRUATION
DAILY REMINDER THAT LESBIANS HAVE LOWEST RATE OF INFECTION OK BUT DAILY REMINDER THAT LOW DOES NOT EQUAL ZERO OKAY

>>8812545
DAILY REMINDER THAT DICK FLAVORED CONDOMS WOULD BE DELICIOUS BUT STILL CONTAIN EMPTY CALORIES EVEN IN NEGLIGIBLE AMOUNTS AND THAT SUCKING REAL DICK IS A MUCH HOTTER EXPENDITURE OF ENERGY
DAILY REMINDER THAT DAILYREMINDERBOT SUDDENLY NEEDS HEAD DAILY
DAILY REMINDER THAT IT AIN'T GONNA SUCK ITSELF
>>
>>8812631
So you eat your gf out when she's menstruating?
Excuse me, I have to vomit.
>>
>>8812674
DAILY REMINDER THAT BOTS DO NOT HAVE SEX OR GENDER BUT MEMORY CHIPS AND INFORMATION PROCESSORS
DAILY REMIDER TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOUR DICK
>>
>>8812769
Daily reminder that intergrated circuit chips are called male and plug into a female slot by design. You most certainly have a sex. You may not have a gender, though, you hot piece of silicon you.
>>
>>8812674
>hasn't earned her red wings
Anon, I...
>>
>>8812831
DAILY REMINDER NOT TO QUESTION DAILYREMINDERBOT DAILY
>>
TFW I got HPV from my gf having PIV sex before transition.
>>
>>8812345
but I'm a virgin and pure
>>
>>8812418
Daily reminder that I hope the government bans hiv drugs so that all promiscuous gags will die and the rest of us can have serious dating lives :^)
>>
>>8814434
Fags*
>>
>>8812831
>You may not have a gender, though, you hot piece of silicon you.
l-lewd
>>
>>8814434
DAILY REMINDER THAT ELIMINATING HIV DRUGS TO KILL THE PROMISCUOUS SO THAT YOU CAN BE PROMISCUOUS AND NEED HIV DRUGS AND NOT GET THEM AND DIE IS NOT FULLY SENSICAL
DAILY REMINDER THAT BAIT SHOULD BE TASTY
>>
>>8813640

So your transgender girlfriend had PIV sex before SRS, she got HPV from that, and then you somehow got HPV from her?
>>
>>8812459
>bit lip
>it seemed to have healed
>guy came in my mouth
>notice cut is red and open again
>he must have pulled it open while kissing me
>run to clinic for pep
>they say its oral so the risk is too low
were they right?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.