[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you think you could ever find a life long partner tha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: normiesree.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
normiesree.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>Do you think you could ever find a life long partner that you could raise kids with?
>Do you think you could raise kids?
>do you think you could raise to not be autists?
>If so, would you adopt, use a surrogate, or something else?
Also, if you choose anything other than adopt, you are part of the problem lgbt.

https://youtu.be/L8WLppWgxPY?t=09m00s
>>
>>8811693
I don't think it's right to tell infertile couples that they're part of the problem for not wanting to adopt, since fertile couples are perfectly able to adopt kids, too. I don't think they should rule adoption out, though, especially if it's based on prejudice.
I would 100% prefer to adopt a kid, although it will depend on who I end up with.
My ex gf liked the idea of having turkey baster sex to make babby. She even suggested t h e o r e t i c a l l y that in addition to a sperm bank we could ask my brother for sperm (he looks A LOT like me and is also gay). Kind of squicked me out, but I guess if we both ended up with anti-adoption spouses who valued sharing genes with their kids, we could make a trade his sperm for my eggs.
I'd hope I could raise em good, at least to be better than me.
>>
>>8811693
don't expect to get a lot of replies. Most posters are NEETs who are too afraid to talk to the person of the same sex while others just wanna have sex and nothing more.
this is especially true with gays.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.