[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the vast majority of mtf's only transition because they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image012.jpg (85KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
image012.jpg
85KB, 291x300px
Do the vast majority of mtf's only transition because they think being a female is objectively easier and they think they can just bag a chad to work and earn a living for them and their kids and the mtf can just stay at home all day and be a house wife?
>>
File: throws_ball.jpg (57KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
throws_ball.jpg
57KB, 1080x1080px
>>8811624
The vast majority are attracted to women and probably wish that they could find a breadwinning, dominant female who will mother them in a sexual way but of course that is more a fantasy than a reality because most women think they can just bag a chad to work and earn a living for them and they can stay at home all day and be a house wife.
>>
>>8811624
desu I've had thoughts of doing that.

I don't actually have any gender dysphoria but if I could be a 1950's housewife in a white suburb I would desu
>>
>>8811624
Maybe the thought occurs to you because of your own envy of women?
>>
>because they think being a female is objectively easier
No
>they think they can just bag a chad to work and earn a living for them
No
>mtf can just stay at home all day and be a house wife?
No you presumptuous AGP /r9k/bot. Stop projecting your inner fantasies onto other people.
>>
>>8811624
Yeah it worked for me.
>>
>>8811673
>tfw an ugly hon it will never work for
>>
>>8811624
Most mtf are gynephilic. And no, most with a brain know transitioning is much harder than doing nothing.
Nice bait.
>>
>>8811624
I can't speak for the "vast majority" but I think that I'm making my life much harder by transitioning and I have no intentions of settling down and becoming a housewife anytime soon.

I want to move to North Korea and become a weapons engineer desu. Shame NK is going to be annexed in the next fews years and even bigger shame that that they'd kill me on sight for being a degenerate westerner and a tranner
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.