[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started hrt legit, and all that jazz, but im in seriouse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lhrcost.jpg (70KB, 427x319px) Image search: [Google]
lhrcost.jpg
70KB, 427x319px
I just started hrt legit, and all that jazz, but im in seriouse need of help. I have no problem with facial hair, except with the ol' mustache shadow.

What is the absolute best method for removing facial hair (and don't tell me to wear makup, i cant outside of my house) becouse, im so broke and live on my own and am having a hard time getting extra money and lazer is expensive. I do 100% plan on getting lazer or electrowhatever, but i just cant do it right now?

HALP
>>
File: epilator.jpg (12KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
epilator.jpg
12KB, 280x280px
>>8811533
every day until you like it
>>
>>8811542
T H I S

is it worth dropping money for an expensive one? I'm using a Philips one kind of like that and it's not perfect
>>
>>8811533
>costs the same as waxing
wat
You can make a years supply of sugar wax for like $20
>>
>>8811533
tbhon not sure, i dont have shadow.

have you tried plucking tbhon
>>
>>8811542
can you use that fucker on your face???

I read that if you pluck/epilate your face it makes laser less effective, true?
>>
>>8811550
I think they're comparing it to going to a salon and paying someone to wax... still bullshit obvi
>>
>>8811627
The only reason I don't is because everything says it makes electrolysis more difficult and that's the route I went.

It's been long painful and expensive
>>
waxing curves the hair folicles and makes them harder to remove with laser/electrolysis

don't
>>
>>8811651
I'm too poor for laser and too ugly to prostitute myself feelsbadman
>>
>>8811627
If you do it right before a laser appointment yeah. Shouldn't have any long term effects on laser performance, though.
>>
>>8811644
Shouldn't affect electrolysis as long as you let the hair grow back so they can see it.
But plucking does thin out hair and makes it lighter in appearance so it makes laser/ipl less effective.
>>
>>8811542
i saw that at the cvs but was too scared to buy it, but ill totally get it next paycheck. Not even sure what it is though.

>>8811553
>have you tried plucking tbhon
yes. About a year ago i literally spent a few hours plucking the hairs. My upper lip area was extremely red for a few days, and my bosses even commented. It didn't even work either, and was very fucking painful. Plucking eyebrow hair still hurts like crazy.

>>8811651
so i should be good with electrolysis then? I don't care how much pain i have to go through, as long as it does the job. I don't want to ruin future chances at "permanent" hair removal though.
>>
>>8811533
Check groupon for laser deals. In my area it's $100 for 6 treatmetns of a small area (eg moustache) and $150 for a medium area (entire face).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.