[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a straight transwoman dating a cis man without "telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 394058.png (1MB, 788x934px) Image search: [Google]
394058.png
1MB, 788x934px
>a straight transwoman dating a cis man without "telling him" is legally and socially considered rape by mainstream society and by WPATH
>but transbians demanding and forcing cis lesbians to change their dating and sexual preferences is considered socially progressive

Care to explain why?
>>
>/r9k/
>mainstream society
This place poisons your brain
>>
>>8811276
>and by WPATH
[citation needed]
>>
>>8811302
They date-rape women.
>>
>>8811296
WPATH is run by crusty mansbians, it's common knowledge that it's basically an Old Boy's club.
>>
>>8811310
[no citation]
>>
>>8811276

What transbians?

I know its a concerning trend but I was of the mind that it was only pushed by transactivists
>>
is that the tranny jew ? I want to hate fuck him
>>
>>8811276
The 2nd one is also rape.
>>
>>8811276
-Gay sex is repulsive
-Lesbian sex is righteous

-fraud is an unspeakable menace
-coercion is inevitable

-*demanding* greater openness to sex involving transwomen is progresssive
-transwomen existing and getting into more and more things that people don't want them in is offensive *to conservatives*

-"dating" is just the other side of the coin to sex, since rape can be understood as sex without dating, then conversely for a man to be dating someone and being deprived of knowing he would never be able to consider sex with her, that would be considered the other side of the coin to rape
-changing people to consider sex of the same categorizations and patterns that seem to be presently occuring as actual rapes is progressive, and indeed a bold rape reduction strategy!
>>
Isn't Eli and early transitioner? How did she gets so bald?
>>
File: 1504310339006-1.png (289KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1504310339006-1.png
289KB, 500x504px
>>8811977
She took testosterone for "queer" aestheti purposes.
>>
>>8811276
sex with a man is automatically rape unless it's two mountains of synthol-bruised, hairy fat slapping meat for the pleasure of fujos with MFAs or furfags who are too timid to fully commit to bestiality
>>
>>8811276
One is deception, the other is not. That's two different situations with two different sets of ethical considerations, so of course they are going to be seen in two different ways.
>>
>>8811492
this
>>
File: ezgif-4-50e43efdd5.gif (371KB, 264x299px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-4-50e43efdd5.gif
371KB, 264x299px
>straight trans get told the *have* to date chasers because no one will ever love them
>trans lesbians get to date exclusively cis lesbians because otherwise it would be "invalidating"
??
>>
except pretty much no transbians do that
you've got a few dumbass youtube activists, but that's about it
>>
>>8814690
christ, get over yourself already. this shit about predatory trans women demanding cis lesbians find them fuckable is almost entirely a fabrication. hell, i know quite a few trans lesbians & all of them but one has dated another trans woman at some point. honestly, the idea that only cis women can satisfy seems rooted in sex essentialist beliefs that cis women are the only women that count, which is why it's so unsurprising that it's an incredibly common belief among twefs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.