[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white and asian gay men so judgy? Latino, black, gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why are white and asian gay men so judgy?

Latino, black, gay guys etc are usually all down to earth and will still like date you if you are down on your luck and looking for work etc.

But white and asian guys are always thinking theyre king shit.
>>
>>8810968

Bowtie

>shiggydiggy.jpg
>>
File: yakuza0_feature-770x472.jpg (73KB, 770x472px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza0_feature-770x472.jpg
73KB, 770x472px
>tfw no samurai bf

Should I commit sudoku?
>>
>>8810968
Because the straight Latinos and Blacks are loud and obnoxious, and the straight Whites and Asians are good and humble.
>>
>>8810968
White and asian culture places lots of stock on high achievement and material success. This translates into more stringent standards.
>>
>>8810968
>looking for work
>poorfag detected

Because we don't want to have to support your lazy ass while you sit at home smoking pot and getting diseases off grindr.
>>
>>8811072
>never had to look for work in his life before
>Trust fund brat detected.

We can't all be so lucky to have daddy pay our way through life.
>>
>>8810968
>>8811110
Are you seriously looking for a boyfriend without a job?
>>
>>8810968
You act as if judgy and down to earth are two mutually exclusive things, they are not.

Finding a decent partner for a long term relationship is a matter of judging your potential partners and finding the best one.
>>
Whites and Asians are the most racist people in the world. Anyone with basic life experience knows that.
>>
File: 1494352247303.jpg (113KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494352247303.jpg
113KB, 612x612px
>>8810968

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoqZutsd1m0

You ain't gotta be rich but FUCK THAT
How we gonna get around your BUS PASS
Fo' I put this pussy on your mustache
Can you AFFORD ME, my niggaz breadwinners, never corny
Ambition makes me, so horny
Not the fussin and the frontin
If you got nuttin, baby boy, you betta
"Git Up, Git Out and get somethin" Shit!
I like a, lot of P-rada, Alize and Vodka
Late nights, candlelight, then I tear the cock up
Get it up I put it down erytime it pop up, huh
I got to snap em, let it loose, then I knock ya
Feel the juice, then I got ya, when you produce a rocka
I let you meet momma and introduce you to poppa
My, coochie remains in a Gucci name
Never test my patience nigga, I'm high maintenance
HIGH CLASS, if you ain't rollin, bypass
If you ain't holdin, I dash yo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.